Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha coco

@Roofus ---- barefaced, scrounging bastards. How fucking dare they, telling all their gullible subscribers (who apparently can't approach them to speak) about their upcoming holiday, and only been back a couple of weeks from Turkey, yet putting out their begging bowls. Absolutely disgraceful.
And then has the nerve to say that this upcoming holiday is work, does he mean to promote the hotel, the country, is he getting paid from someone?
I don't know how he keeps a straight face, had yesterday off, so today, sorting a bit of shit out to give away, going for a walk and feeding wildlife, that is what he calls work 😤😤😤
Not in sasha's world it isn't. Cunt.
Then Mazzy pointing her finger to camera says doing it for you. Really, I know someone else who points at camera and says that. Yes, I'm taking to you SB.☝☝☝

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I have to say that my favourite Dan and Mazzy vlogs are the “way out of their comfort zone” ones, and this Brum trip is up there with Dan being a totally normal beer swillin’ scarf wearing blokey bloke going to the football in Doncaster.
They're hating every minute it's great 🤣

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I haven’t watched Mazzy’s channel for a while but how did she lose all that weight so quickly? Last time I watched she had tried to lose some and the scales never budged!

I’ve watched her holiday try ons (cringe at the bikini one 🤦‍♀️) and she’s saying she’s size 10? Is that like Shaz Butler’s size 12?! Also the amount of clothes she has from River Island and Next and says she loves River Island and the majority of her clothes are from there? Bit odd when most of her clothes are from charity shops or Amazon !

She looks better with the longer hair and she has obviously lost weight but odd how she couldn’t lose a pound a few months ago! She probably bought a weight loss drug online!

puddleduck

VIP Member
If it brings anyone any joy please know for all his talk of 35 degrees - I am in the same area and it's overcast, windy and occasional showers. Just saying 😌

• Haha

AgeingAndrewTL

They seem to have prioritised “olidayz” over everything else so expect the pair of bozos to do a midnight flit from the Nurseries and leave all the unwanted crap they’ve bought in their storage boxes for Neil to sort out for them.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Somethings happened and they've had to make a quick gettaway. None of what they've said rings true.
I totally agree. Something has been brewing the last few weeks and now they're shitting themselves. They've both been acting strange and Alki Dan has looked visibly stressed* for a while now

kizzy

VIP Member
Dickhead Dan last night moaning about JP never mentioning his dog, Raven, and therefore he mustn't love his dog. Does that extend to the children that you and Mazzy have abandoned ? you never mention them, therefore you don't love them.
I will never get my head round the fact that Mazzy thought Dan was worth leaving her children for and I wonder if she has regrets.

• Heart

Judy5cents

In Mazzy's new video, at about 1 min 35 she says,

It's not that I'm looking forward to getting home, I'm not actually, I'm dreading going back to where we came from.

Not all rosy on the seasonal pitch then?
Sounds like Mazzy is fed up with living in the pee stained motorhome and wants a real house. We watched one of the old Digger Dan videos from 6 years ago, when they had gotten together but hadn't bought the motorhome yet.

She had a really nice house then! Even had a rotisserie in the kitchen just for roasting kabob meat. But she gave it all up to live in a box and have her life posted online.

It doesn't seem like they have many options besides the Travel Trolls. I would assume they'd be required to show their occupations and income to rent a house. Landlords would want a more reliable source than a YouTube channel.

They've been out of the work force too long to get real jobs and Dan wouldn't want to go that route anyway. Can't smoke and drink at work. Where could they go? Stay with his mother? Or her sister? JP and Sammy? Neil and Sandra? Peter Webster?

Anyway, that little portable washing machine is in for a hell of a workout when they get home.

• Haha

Judy5cents

What exactly is it they do?
Exactly what you see them doing on their vlogs, basically what people with real jobs do on their days off.

For Mazzy, it's washing, cooking, cleaning, buying stuff online and going through the stuff she already has so she can dump it in the tip or on a charity bin.

For Dan, it's fussing over his bird feeders, occasionally doing repairs on the motorhome (but mostly watching other people do them for him), drinking beer, eating Mazzy's concoctions, complaining, buying stuff online and finding e-bikes to review and sell.

Then they film themselves doing these things, slap it all together in a video and post it online.

That's it. The life of the Travel Trolls.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Dickhead Dan last night moaning about JP never mentioning his dog, Raven, and therefore he mustn't love his dog. Does that extend to the children that you and Mazzy have abandoned ? you never mention them, therefore you don't love them.
I will never get my head round the fact that Mazzy thought Dan was worth leaving her children for and I wonder if she has regrets.
In one of the Tunisia vlogs mazzy starts reminiscing about when she was pregnant. He quickly cut her up and started going on about something else. He clearly hates her having kids and a previous life. It's really sad and bizarre.

People have said that she seems a good person and has a big heart, so why the hell doesn't she have more to do with her own children?? It doesn't make sense! Good people don't give up a family home to indulge their weird boyfriend and choose him over your kids. Same goes for men.

I know how people like her work, they act like the nicest sweetest person in public, but speak to their family/kids and it's a different story.

The pair of them are equally disgraceful for abandoning their families. That will scar the kids deep for life, that they don't bother with them, but devote their lives making videos for strangers and validation. It's horrible when you break it down. They need to grow the F up.

• Heart

Roy_S

Temu shit used to be cheap because it was shit and you knew you were buying shit. It seems to be expensive now (£30 for the big umbrella and £60 for the picnic basket) but I bet it's still shit.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Alki Dan looks rough AF lately. Mazda keeps going on about him not eating much. That tends to happen when you're too far gone in your addiction and your liver is fooked. I wonder how many of those John Smiths are left out of 3 crates....

• Haha

Roy_S

The way they’re clearing their stuff away and tidying up the plot before they go on their Birmingham/Cyprus holiday makes me think they’ve got some kind of moonlight flit planned.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Temu - cheap poisonous shite....suits them perfectly 👌

They don't need a picnic basket they can just use one of the bags under Dan's eyes. It's already loaded with John Smiths

• Haha