Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roofus

s-l1600.png

Merch-wise my advice for be play to your strengths.

A branded choddy box would be sweet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for starting a new thread :D

See Dan's new rant? After he made such a fuss about not doing reviews any more, he's back to doing reviews. It's hard to take career advice from a man in an inflatable awning seriously.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Omg he sees a statue of Tony Hancock and said he was famous for The Birds film! 😆

Also he is very homophobic isn’t he?

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sat in a tiny cramped motorhome, drinking tinnies, smoking fags, eating off paper plates, sat in the rain. Living the dream eh! I'm sure it was all they ever dreamed of 🥴

• Haha

Roofus

'How much are sponges normally, 3 for £1?'

'No they're usually 6 for £2'

💀

• Haha

Judy5cents

Well, it's finally happened. Dan has run out of people willing to pay £1000 (with a £500 deposit up front) for an e-bike plus drive an hour or two to pick it up at the Nurseries.

He's been trying to get rid of that e-bike for weeks now, even lowering the price by 200 quid. He doesn't realize he's saturated the market. It's easier to pay a bit more, have it delivered to your house and get a warranty.

And there's Mazzy saying "Better hurry, there's been lots of interest." No, there hasn't. Otherwise he'd have sold it by now.

I suppose someone will take it off his hands eventually. But he may have to lower the price again.

• Haha

AgeingAndrewTL

Omg he sees a statue of Tony Hancock and said he was famous for The Birds film! 😆

Also he is very homophobic isn’t he?
‘Birmingham got posh’. Crikey what a bigot Dan is!

These Travel Trolls are a dreadful pair of ignorant bores. The two of them are walking around with smart phones yet seem totally incapable of finding information about the sculptures and sites they come across. What is the matter with them?

Bozo Dan’s comments on the ‘Real Birmingham Family’ were shocking but at the same time predictable. We know Travel Trolls attitude to family is that you run off and leave it.

Shame on the Travel Trolls.

I do think something has happened on site! He doesn’t seem to be as close to neil as usual. we stayed in the cottage last year and you could hear her screeching from there! maybe the ‘celeb’ factor has worn off.

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Mazzy is starting to annoy me now.
She started their latest vlog by saying “the things we do for our viewers.”
Later Dan said something along the lines of “we are doing this for you.”
No you’re not! You are doing it for the money!
They’ve previously said they make more money from the holiday vlogs than their usual vlogs.
If they weren’t doing it for financial gain and really were doing the vlogs for the viewers like they declare then donate all the revenue to charity. Could happen! 😜
Yes it annoys me too plus the comments from their followers thanking them profusely for making vlogs for them while they’re on holiday 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

WoodyKookaburra

Also sounds like someone has been caught on their cameras up to no good! As for the washing machines i bet there were complaints that nobody could use them because she was always using them. They are no where near as popular as they were on that site now, which is why i think they are going away so often, don't think it will be long before they are moving on for good, or at least when their pitch runs out.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don't think they understand what they are doing to their bodies. Waterless shampoo, fake tan, slimming pills, fatty food, big portions, beer, cigarettes.It's only going to end in ill health sooner or later. You can see how they have aged in the last few years. Imagine what he will look like in 10 years time.
I’m surprised that Mazzy doesn’t take more care since her mother died of a heart attack in her early 40s.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

puddleduck

VIP Member
We live up the coast from where they are and the Husband has just asked if I want to go and have a look at them 😂😆😂 - Divorce pending.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He thinks he's being witty by saying bham is "too posh" for them.... he thinks he's being clever and sarcastic because we all know he means that he thinks it is a shithole

Anything that he isn't interested in he sneers at. He's so ignorant and rude. I'm no fan of hers I think there's a lot more to her story than what she let's on, but she's nowhere near as pigheaded as he is. The city may not be their cup of tea but there are ways of saying things.

Is there anyone on here from brum who can explain what the statue means to the city correctly?

ETA he jumped to conclusions that it was a gay couple. It's not, It's sisters representing what a nuclear family may look like in modern times. They are a family raising a family. Nothing to do with being gay or anything else 🙄 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Real_Birmingham_Family

Sorry me again, but the irony of Dan sneering at this statue of two women raising their kids without a man/partner, when he fucked off as did Mazzy, and his kids have nothing to do with him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Oh dear, I wonder who’s upset them? They’ve obviously caught something on camera. 🙄
Can you see Dan filming in the blue lagoon, he nearly drowned falling off his lilo 😂
I bet they won’t have such a good time as they did with Jp and Sammie, they seem so boring on their own

Just who the fuck do these two think they are, A list celebrities? Ranting telling people not to just turn up to see them, they have to ring a number at the entrance, they wouldn't be complaining if they'd brought a crate of beer or a donation, bastards.
And Mazzy is coming very close to making it onto my cunt list. How fucking ignorant and rude is she, she had that tan enhancer left and couldn't leave her game to give a proper acknowledgment and said she didn't see the point of it, I think even Dan was embarrassed, and he's a twat.
Near the end of the slog there was a bit of confusion as to whether or not it was meant for her.
Funny, I never have that problem of thinking things are left for me, but I don't beg stuff of strangers. 🤪🤪🤪
We commented on this on the actual video ungrateful cow. Seems to have got up her own again since losing the weight, does she think she's better than everyone now,,,, rude and is definitely on our cunt list, the fact Dan was embarrassed said it all.

50sGirl

VIP Member
So Dan bought Mazzy those letters for her birthday?! What a strange gift.
He then suggests she do a vlog about them.
Hmmm sounds like he set her up to me and sadly she didn’t have the intelligence to work out just how badly this would go down with the viewers. Mazzy is much more popular than Dan and he knows it and obviously doesn’t like it.
I wonder if he originally bought them to do a vlog himself but thought better of it.

When my Dad died, I tied a ribbon round all the love letters to/from my step mum and him and asked them to be put in his coffin. I wasn’t tempted to open even one of them to read. It’s not my business. I couldn’t throw them away because they’d kept them for years so they went with him.

AgeingAndrewTL

Anyone else spot what was included amongst their shopping when Mazzy did a quick pan round the van at 16:13?

View attachment 2983109

Think I can see at least three two hundred packs of cigarettes, think they're Lambert & Butler? At £138 each that's £414 going up in smoke!
Crikey!

This too from the visit to the super market:

Dan spending his benefits.jpeg

Whoever said that a life on the scrounge was hard!

• Wow
  • Angry

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
On her channel she mentioned people had asked why she doesn’t use the laundry on site and she said she won’t go into it. Then on their holiday she said she wasn’t looking forward to going back to the campsite and it did sound like something has gone on.