Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judy5cents

It was. A campsite visitor politely asked “Would you mind keeping the noise down?”
”No!” Dan replied.
"And you can't make me, ya big doo-doo head!"

They spent the rest of the video moaning about how that horrible man had ruined all their fun. Which was ridiculous as he was given another site and gone in half an hour or less. They could've picked up where they left off.

But they got lots of comments saying how unfairly they'd been treated and they have a right to make a bit of noise at 1 in the afternoon.

On the Trip Advisor review the guest said they'd been up since 6 am and had been drinking for a few hours before he asked them to hold it down.

Makes you wonder how many people complain about them who don't post reviews in Trip Advisor.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Sunny side up

I can not see them 4 lasting as friends. I know maz is well you know not bright but Dan the way he says things to her .useing the toliet while he new full well she's vloging in the shitty shitty bang bang . She that unbright she don't even know what he's saying to her..Dan got to be most miserable person I've ever known they both moan about everything not sure why there toghther no love there

WoodyKookaburra

Well she will be cutting all her hair off again when she gets back, when will she bloody learn! Looks all matted at the back already so god knows what it's going to be like in just a week or so.
They must get laughed at wherever they go surely, what with the way they dress and with the way they act i almost feel embarrassed for them and i don't even know the pair of tw##s.

• Haha

susanr

Did you hear what hd said some enormous guy was in front of him at the buffett and took all the cakes.fat shaming arsehole look at his gut all that drinking hes enormous .Then shes so ill a dr wants her to go to hospital vomoting all night but instead she went sunbathing unbelievable all that drinking catching up.4000 pound holiday plus spends and they never do a days work or support their children financially

Yesterday vlog at beginning they mentioned next time they won't be hanging around for 3 weeks before next holiday away, so hold on, are they saying they are going to be flying òff every month for 2 weeks? or less? Sorry! But how the actual F are they affording all this? What about them getting back to on road in motorhome? Isn't that happening , they all over the place and don't explain how they affording this all are they, so fecking secretive ain't they...

Reactions: 10

kizzy

VIP Member
We commented on this on the actual video ungrateful cow. Seems to have got up her own again since losing the weight, does she think she's better than everyone now,,,, rude and is definitely on our cunt list, the fact Dan was embarrassed said it all.
I've noticed how cocky and mouthy she's got since the weight loss.

Roofus

Screenshot 2024-06-04 175604.png

Wow I amlost didn't buy these, thank god she clarified that you can put 'ennyfing in there so, not jus salad'

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong please - For all the moaning about the writing and spelling, didn't she at the beginning say that the address on the envelope was Norwegian? So possibly the writer had English as a second language which she used a lot more coherently than Mazzy does as her first.

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
View attachment 2863749

Social Blade says she is making between 51p and £8 a day from youtube ad rev and in my experience it's usually very close to the lower estimate...

I'd be highly suprised if shes even making £4 a day...

Realistically it's more likely to be £2 a day.

What is even the point?
I remember when she started her channel up again she said that she would tell the subscribers how much money she was making but insisted it wasn’t much. She never did tell them !

Martin from Butlers Empire showed her how to do the Amazon affiliate links though so I wonder how much she makes from those?

Roofus

My money is on a completely unbiased reveiw of a an e-bike he doesn't even own that's just arrived in the post...

And a 40 minute video of BO making a sandwich.

• Haha

AgeingAndrewTL

I agree. She’s harmless. He definitely took advantage of her. She does seem besotted with him though and calling him handsome 🤢.

Dan is a nasty bully to her. She does all the cleaning and all of the cooking, yet he belittles her all of the time and treats her like a skivvy.

He is a truly useless character who needs someone to feel superior to, and he does this by putting her down at every opportunity.
He has also done this to “friends” who fix things on his van when he is totally incapable of doing simple tasks himself.

He is a truly despicable person and she would be better off without him.

• Heart
  • Wow

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don't think they understand what they are doing to their bodies. Waterless shampoo, fake tan, slimming pills, fatty food, big portions, beer, cigarettes.It's only going to end in ill health sooner or later. You can see how they have aged in the last few years. Imagine what he will look like in 10 years time.
I’m surprised that Mazzy doesn’t take more care since her mother died of a heart attack in her early 40s.

• Wow

AgeingAndrewTL

Anyone else spot what was included amongst their shopping when Mazzy did a quick pan round the van at 16:13?

View attachment 2983109

Think I can see at least three two hundred packs of cigarettes, think they're Lambert & Butler? At £138 each that's £414 going up in smoke!
Crikey!

This too from the visit to the super market:

Dan spending his benefits.jpeg

Whoever said that a life on the scrounge was hard!

• Wow

Judy5cents

Well, it's finally happened. Dan has run out of people willing to pay £1000 (with a £500 deposit up front) for an e-bike plus drive an hour or two to pick it up at the Nurseries.

He's been trying to get rid of that e-bike for weeks now, even lowering the price by 200 quid. He doesn't realize he's saturated the market. It's easier to pay a bit more, have it delivered to your house and get a warranty.

And there's Mazzy saying "Better hurry, there's been lots of interest." No, there hasn't. Otherwise he'd have sold it by now.

I suppose someone will take it off his hands eventually. But he may have to lower the price again.

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I haven’t watched Mazzy’s channel for a while but how did she lose all that weight so quickly? Last time I watched she had tried to lose some and the scales never budged!

I’ve watched her holiday try ons (cringe at the bikini one 🤦‍♀️) and she’s saying she’s size 10? Is that like Shaz Butler’s size 12?! Also the amount of clothes she has from River Island and Next and says she loves River Island and the majority of her clothes are from there? Bit odd when most of her clothes are from charity shops or Amazon !

She looks better with the longer hair and she has obviously lost weight but odd how she couldn’t lose a pound a few months ago! She probably bought a weight loss drug online!

50sGirl

VIP Member
They are giving lots of stuff away for free but you can only have it if you are staying on site. You cannot just ask and turn up for it. Management have definitely had a word with them, haven’t they?

puddleduck

VIP Member
If it brings anyone any joy please know for all his talk of 35 degrees - I am in the same area and it's overcast, windy and occasional showers. Just saying 😌

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Dickhead Dan last night moaning about JP never mentioning his dog, Raven, and therefore he mustn't love his dog. Does that extend to the children that you and Mazzy have abandoned ? you never mention them, therefore you don't love them.
I will never get my head round the fact that Mazzy thought Dan was worth leaving her children for and I wonder if she has regrets.

• Heart