Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Judy5cents

In Mazzy's new video, at about 1 min 35 she says,

It's not that I'm looking forward to getting home, I'm not actually, I'm dreading going back to where we came from.

Not all rosy on the seasonal pitch then?
Sounds like Mazzy is fed up with living in the pee stained motorhome and wants a real house. We watched one of the old Digger Dan videos from 6 years ago, when they had gotten together but hadn't bought the motorhome yet.

She had a really nice house then! Even had a rotisserie in the kitchen just for roasting kabob meat. But she gave it all up to live in a box and have her life posted online.

It doesn't seem like they have many options besides the Travel Trolls. I would assume they'd be required to show their occupations and income to rent a house. Landlords would want a more reliable source than a YouTube channel.

They've been out of the work force too long to get real jobs and Dan wouldn't want to go that route anyway. Can't smoke and drink at work. Where could they go? Stay with his mother? Or her sister? JP and Sammy? Neil and Sandra? Peter Webster?

Anyway, that little portable washing machine is in for a hell of a workout when they get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sasha coco

Yes Rosie, I felt sorry for her, but no more. That daft put on voice, ACTING the dumb blonde. Well she isn't blonde either and she's way past her shelf life to act like a teenager.
She's rude, ignorant and entitled. The only reason I've not put her on my cunt list is she feeds stray cats. 😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha

Judy5cents

What exactly is it they do?
Exactly what you see them doing on their vlogs, basically what people with real jobs do on their days off.

For Mazzy, it's washing, cooking, cleaning, buying stuff online and going through the stuff she already has so she can dump it in the tip or on a charity bin.

For Dan, it's fussing over his bird feeders, occasionally doing repairs on the motorhome (but mostly watching other people do them for him), drinking beer, eating Mazzy's concoctions, complaining, buying stuff online and finding e-bikes to review and sell.

Then they film themselves doing these things, slap it all together in a video and post it online.

That's it. The life of the Travel Trolls.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Dickhead Dan last night moaning about JP never mentioning his dog, Raven, and therefore he mustn't love his dog. Does that extend to the children that you and Mazzy have abandoned ? you never mention them, therefore you don't love them.
I will never get my head round the fact that Mazzy thought Dan was worth leaving her children for and I wonder if she has regrets.
In one of the Tunisia vlogs mazzy starts reminiscing about when she was pregnant. He quickly cut her up and started going on about something else. He clearly hates her having kids and a previous life. It's really sad and bizarre.

People have said that she seems a good person and has a big heart, so why the hell doesn't she have more to do with her own children?? It doesn't make sense! Good people don't give up a family home to indulge their weird boyfriend and choose him over your kids. Same goes for men.

I know how people like her work, they act like the nicest sweetest person in public, but speak to their family/kids and it's a different story.

The pair of them are equally disgraceful for abandoning their families. That will scar the kids deep for life, that they don't bother with them, but devote their lives making videos for strangers and validation. It's horrible when you break it down. They need to grow the F up.

• Heart

Roy_S

Temu shit used to be cheap because it was shit and you knew you were buying shit. It seems to be expensive now (£30 for the big umbrella and £60 for the picnic basket) but I bet it's still shit.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Temu - cheap poisonous shite....suits them perfectly 👌

They don't need a picnic basket they can just use one of the bags under Dan's eyes. It's already loaded with John Smiths

• Haha
Where the hell are they getting all this money from, surely they didn't make so much from selling the bikes, they don't make that much from Youtube and they seem to spend it like water!
This is what I've mention a few times, they have a shit load of money ,and if you go back to about 2 years back or just under, in their vlogs , you see that when all of sudden you noticed their huge change in spending power, before they always counted every penny and lived more frugally and constantly went on how little they had to spend etc .....mazzy also went from bad hip, can't walk, had a wheelchair at ready etc... to all of sudden more money and then hips got better...hmmmm suss as hell.

• Wow
  • Angry

throwlightonliars

Who does he think fixed his shoulder when he fell off his skateboard, what a knob.
With his diet of beer, fags, fatty food and lack of exercise he will need them in a few years.
He's a snidey piece of work!! the main reason he won't go to a Doctor is because just one look at those baggy eyes and the Doc would know a full blown Alcoholic when he sees it and ask him how many units a day lol 🍻

Reactions: 9

Roofus

Dan and Mazzy looks a nice resort. I bet you're kids would love a couple of weeks there.
Oh forgot you don't see them, it's all about you.
They'll have to make do with your videos instead.
In my humble opinion a mother not being the main parent or not having her kids live with them is the biggest red flag a woman can possibly have.

• Heart
I said a while ago you could see the change in her since the war time letters and the comments being off, they went quiet with hardly any vlogs. It’s so obvious that she had had enough with it all, snapping back at dick head when he wouldn’t even leave campsite for a walk. Now all of a sudden they went out for that walk on the beach, few trips to the dump and tescos, and now hes really making the effort to take her away for the weekend!!! Did you see how excited she was just to be out walking round a lake, then walking up and down some shops, and when he booked the football tickets the way she went on like some excited kid, thanking him for a NIGHT out 🤣, it was 4.30 in the afternoon!! Not one hint of anxiety from him about going out and being around people, and no panic for toilets from her. Funny that. He’s obviously had to make some effort as I think she had told him she was done with it all. Loved how tired he was on going home day…..that’s what happens when your not in bed by 5pm Dan lol. Fucking tired!!! Tired from what???? And how many times is she going to film heating up microwave rice and putting half a burnt onion and half a jar of curry paste?? Even Dan said it made him ill. Have you noticed he has a bad stomach and the shits all the time, and he constantly says not to make things “too too” spicy but she still insists on it being super spicy. Oh I can not wait to see these pair of knobs in turkey 🤣

• Haha

Roy_S

When they were going on about celebrities being fans, did he really say OMD, the group from the 80's. I seriously doubt that.
Re subscribers turning up, BE, welcome their subscribers turning up to the ragged apron and when they're on holiday 🤪🤪🤪
It was some gormless Irish kid off BGT, the Chuckle Brothers & Bungle off Rainbow :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just who the fuck do these two think they are, A list celebrities? Ranting telling people not to just turn up to see them, they have to ring a number at the entrance, they wouldn't be complaining if they'd brought a crate of beer or a donation, bastards.
And Mazzy is coming very close to making it onto my cunt list. How fucking ignorant and rude is she, she had that tan enhancer left and couldn't leave her game to give a proper acknowledgment and said she didn't see the point of it, I think even Dan was embarrassed, and he's a twat.
Near the end of the slog there was a bit of confusion as to whether or not it was meant for her.
Funny, I never have that problem of thinking things are left for me, but I don't beg stuff of strangers. 🤪🤪🤪
We commented on this on the actual video ungrateful cow. Seems to have got up her own again since losing the weight, does she think she's better than everyone now,,,, rude and is definitely on our cunt list, the fact Dan was embarrassed said it all.

MrsCEvans

Genuinely speechless, she's making a video of a box of letters she can't even read.

:ROFLMAO:
What an absolute bitch, sitting there saying oh I’m so sorry for my spelling, then spent the vlog moaning how long the letters are, and constantly sighing that this poor woman’s spelling is terrible! I know you watch our comments mazzy and I want you to know you are a nasty little bitch. You delete all comments from your vlogs that you don’t like or agree with, I actually think you do that so when you look at them it strokes your fat ego (oh look at all my minions that thinks I’m right all the time and agree with everything I say or do) the thing is Mazzy I think a lot of your minions would stick there head in an oven if you told them too as they are clearly as horrible, nasty, fake, selfish, and as self absorbed as you are!!! And don’t make me laugh saying you’re going to look into family members of those letters… you don’t even make the effort to do that with your own children and family members! I used to feel sorry for you for a long time when Dan used to talk to you like shit, you used to be a lot more humble and not a taker like your dick head boyfriend. But im going to be honest with you mazzy, you have gradually turned into a very vile little human. When you did your crap review of the Temu crap and Dan mentioned giving maybe 4 of the lights away, you jumped in before he finished and said “well we will spread them out first and see if I want to keep them” and when Dan announced that you won’t be mentioning names in your thank you’s anymore, you jumped in and said “oh we will still accept super thanks but we just won’t mention your name” and when Dan asked you about weather he should review a cheap or expensive bike you jumped in with “oh but they get a bargain whatever”. I knew some people like myself would be angry with the vlog you done last night with the letters and knew you would delete any comments that didn’t lick your arse, so I was surprised when you did reply to an angry comment and left it in there….only to go on an hour later and see that you had deleted it. Typically Mazzy.
well said. I would feel sick if she had read my grandparents letters during the war. It’s disrespectful on all points
1 th people who sold them
2 Bo Selecta attempting to read them out
admittedly I have not seen the vlog nor will I. When are these 2 going to be held accountable for their actions. It’s going to far now. Pair of them are the dregs of society. I used to like these 2 at the start the travelling etc. then I got a bad taste in my mouth when Danny deletio was raising money for her father. Never to this day has he explained where the money went. The making “ART” out of fucking pebbles then tried to sell them for £40+. Spongers the pair of them. 🤮🤮🤮. People who disagree with the, are trolls. However, they are the trolls themselves. Wish they would fuck off 😤

Rosiep2008

When they went out the other week, was it Skegness they went to? Old Dan couldn’t get away quick enough, he stated he didn’t like people. He seemed quite happy in that crowd at the footy match!
I think he got his words mixed up it's people don't like him.

• Haha