Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiep2008

We commented on this on the actual video ungrateful cow. Seems to have got up her own again since losing the weight, does she think she's better than everyone now,,,, rude and is definitely on our cunt list, the fact Dan was embarrassed said it all.
After seeing when they were on oliday in Turkey when wearing her bikini 🤮 I wouldn't be so up myself🤢 and she is definitely a cunt of the highest order😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Whereabouts

Qvc couple on latest vlog.....
Oskillating ?????
They have read what they have been told to on this latest review which he wasnt going to do any more of.
They are an annoying scrounging pair of cunts....

• Haha

WoodyKookaburra

Well he's the most ignorant, racist, homophobic cu#t that has ever walked. The only downside of Birmingham is is that they are in it!

Paul 223

Definitely agree he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself. I think it's because it's not all inclusive they are having to get out and by going out she's going into shops every day and spending.
Take your kids and have a family holiday, oh forgot they probably won't have anything to do with you nowadays.
---
It's just like Spain all over again. To tight to spend any money so just wondering around making out they are enjoying it. Someone suggested to hire a car, he doesn't want to because he can't have a drink through the day. Can't go on the boat because they don't like swimming, just go on the boat see the sights and relax.

Last edited:

Judy5cents

I would say sulking I doubt those 2 reflect on anything 🙄
Definitely sulking. And whining about how the trolls were so mean to them just for having a bit of fun.

I expect if they do put out a video about the love letter fiasco,, it will be along the lines of "We didn't do anything wrong! And this is our channel, we can do what we want. If you don't like it, don't watch."

throwlightonliars

I watched the one yesterday with the A La Carte restaurant and Sammie looked pissed off! She’s not a big talker at the best of times, obviously just her personality but she’s barely talking at all now! I bet she can’t wait to go home and never see this pair ever again lol 🤪🤣

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
On the walks every thing Mazzy asked to do, he didn't want to and said no... Shall we go see the peacocks, no they don't like you too close, then proceeds to follow one with a camera when it ventured into the bar area. He's a prick
And he’d downed 2 pints of Guinness by 10.30am! 😮

• Wow

kizzy

VIP Member
Mazzy took us with her on a visit to the toilet, who the hell takes a vlogging camera to the toilet !

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosiep2008

Just who the fuck do these two think they are, A list celebrities? Ranting telling people not to just turn up to see them, they have to ring a number at the entrance, they wouldn't be complaining if they'd brought a crate of beer or a donation, bastards.
And Mazzy is coming very close to making it onto my cunt list. How fucking ignorant and rude is she, she had that tan enhancer left and couldn't leave her game to give a proper acknowledgment and said she didn't see the point of it, I think even Dan was embarrassed, and he's a twat.
Near the end of the slog there was a bit of confusion as to whether or not it was meant for her.
Funny, I never have that problem of thinking things are left for me, but I don't beg stuff of strangers. 🤪🤪🤪
I felt sorry for Mazzy,but after watching they're holiday slogs and all the showing off about all they're up and coming holidays I can now say she is a complete and utter grifting cunt😡

Sasha coco

View attachment 3008262

"It says eat for less, I dunt no wut that meenz"
---
View attachment 3008277

View attachment 3008279

I'M ON 'OLIDAY SUPPORT MEEEEEEEEE!
Have they no shame, don't know why I said that. Obviously not an ounce.
Dan/Mazzy, have some pride dudes, don't be begging for money to fund your dossing, lazy fucking lifestyle.
You're both passed middle age, not a pair of teenagers.
Mazzy pleased she's going to be an auntie again, even though last to know.
Pity she doesn't extend the same enthusiasm for her own kids

puddleduck

VIP Member
I also feel sorry for Mazzy sometimes.
She made good friends with Emma, Lynn and even the Earnshaws but he fu**ed it all up for her.
She never sees her family (not often anyway,) and has no friend to chat with.
At a guess I would say she can't leave him because she has no place to go as maybe her family have tried to tell her he's rotten.
Any of you been here long enough to remember when he did that Land's End to JOG walk to raise money for her father who had been attacked? He never finished it and who knows what happened to the money.
Also Mazzy drove that motorhome and parked it between stints so she is perfectly capable but he has destroyed her confidence in everything.
Sorry for rant but I could go on and on so don't get me started 😅

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’ve watched quite a few of their holiday vlogs now and Mazzy looked a lot better on the flight without the false lashes and slap. She looked younger and the long hair suits her.

I’ve now realised she was eating more and drinking up until she got the gallbladder attack. She then decided to cut out the fizzy drinks as they have too much sugar and stick to water and it’s since then she hasn’t been eating much, so I suppose she’s trying to avoid another attack?

But they both have odd eating patterns which I noticed in their holiday vlogs last year. They rarely have breakfast and can go all day without eating. They’ll then eat a big meal and then seem to snack on sweets, chocolate and crisps at night, so no wonder they never fancy breakfast!

Dan’s baggy eyes are horrific!

I do notice when Mazzy isn’t drinking alcohol she’s much more coherent and looks better!

Update on Marika and Me slog,
I'm sure Dan said this isn't for camera, and was talking about a vietnamese restaurant that wouldn't let him film inside or even the menu. He said the owner told him it was illegal as from either that day or day before. Mr Paul(he calls himself) said it's not illegal. Dan said probably because of illegal workers. Why think that, owner probably didn't want him disturbing other diners.
Why is Mazzy so secretive, Mr Paul asked her where she was from, she didn't want to say, Dan jumped in and said she was born in Ireland. 🤔🤔🤔

Watched a couple of M&M slogs,( just for research and skipped a lot of them). And I can confirm that it is looking like initial observations were correct. They have a monthly subscription/patreon of €10 a month to support the channel.
How does that work, do they mean to support them ?
Having said that, Mr Paul's commentary sounds professional and educated. I'm not sure if they only slog in Pathos, looks like he knows a lot of people so they could live there.
If they meet up again with the TT things may become clearer.
Or they could take note of their comments and distance themselves.
Did you also notice that Mr Paul invited them for a drink and Dan said no as they had just ordered a takeaway and they left and then in their slog the next morning they said they had had a hefty night with their new friends and were hung over.🤔

• Haha

Roofus

Must be lovely in the summer with a warm piss jug next to the bed, I wonder if he has to 'burp' them to stop them exploding in the heat?

Would love to see it in there at night with all the lights out infront of an ultra violet torch...

Also what's the benefit of pissing in a bottle when you have a toilet next to you that goes into something you're going to have to empty in the morning?

Where's he pouring it that saves him a trip with the toilet casette or an arm full of piss jugs on the way down to where you're properly supose to dispose of the unrine (in the day with everyone looking)?

Or am I being stupid?
---
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sick

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Awwww bless em! They did over 15000 steps and are tired! Try doing that every day and doing a proper job. My god they are pathetic twa£s

lotte_boll

I have to say that my favourite Dan and Mazzy vlogs are the “way out of their comfort zone” ones, and this Brum trip is up there with Dan being a totally normal beer swillin’ scarf wearing blokey bloke going to the football in Doncaster.

• Haha