Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big news then! They are not selling the big rolling turd! They are taking it back to Spain for winter.

I think the reality of they won’t be able to sell the mouldy rust bucket has hit them!
I don't know how the van keeps going. They never have it serviced or checked.

Reactions: 5
Clearly don't care about their kids if they are going abroad for Christmas again, and only staying over there for 3 months! that has to be something to do with benefits surely, as i think you can only be out the country for 12 weeks if your on benefits.

Reactions: 3
Drop a few more hints about getting new wheels and someone might buy you them you pair of bleeping scrotes.
" you are smallering the garden"..... dumb witch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clearly don't care about their kids if they are going abroad for Christmas again, and only staying over there for 3 months! that has to be something to do with benefits surely, as i think you can only be out the country for 12 weeks if your on benefits.
No, it’s nothing to do with benefits. Since Brexit you can only stay in Europe for 90 days at a time and then have to leave for 180 days. So you can spend 180 days per year there in total but not consecutively - so stay for 90 days, then leave and then you can’t return until 180 days pass, etc. I’ve probably not explained it very well, it’s quite complicated.

Drop a few more hints about getting new wheels and someone might buy you them you pair of bleeping scrotes.
" you are smallering the garden"..... dumb witch
This just confirms that she is in fact a dumb witch 😂😂😂
also to the person that agreed with Dan about the migrants hang your head in shame. You’re as bad as rubber faced Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought a while ago he didn't want to drive abroad again. Wouldn't surprise me if JP is going that's why they are following.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 203215.png

Right guys it was either going to be cooking or cleaning but we've got an 'can an airfryer cook a full FRY up'

• Haha
Is she trying to kill him off? All that butter on the bread and in those mushrooms!! I thought the other day he said he couldn’t eat fry ups when he was talking about the site cafe

• Haha
Is she trying to kill him off? All that butter on the bread and in those mushrooms!! I thought the other day he said he couldn’t eat fry ups when he was talking about the site cafe
Yes! I thought the same! She feeds him crap quality fatty foods, drowning in oil and/or butter and huge portions but doesn’t seem to eat it herself! She’s trying to kill him off lol. why does she never show what she’s eating?! It’s all very weird 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wow. Their vlogs have gotten so boring that we can't be bothered to comment on them anymore.

I will say the Hello Fresh review gave us a few laughs.

"This changes our cooking lives!" exclaimed the man who never cooks. And Mazzy oohing and ahhing over the precise measurements of the ingredientses. The amount of meat provided to feed two people was about a quarter of what Mazzy cooks for one of Dan's meals.

At least they've got the hang of posting "paid promotion" on their reviews.

Reactions: 6
Off to Turkey with JP and Sammy then 🇹🇷!
Middle of May and it's bloody freezing here right now. Thunder storms and really strong winds. Ha ha.....

Screenshot 2024-05-11 194805.png

Cleaning video again. 💀
---
Screenshot 2024-05-11 195130.png

Paid review for a bike he hasn't ridden for more than a couple of hours I assume.

That he hasn't disclosed again.
---
💀

Last edited: