Trad Wives UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrswarrscountryhome has recently visited an Instagram friend for a first time meet in the real world - Thediaryofacountryman.

Reactions: 3
Mrswarrscountryhome has recently visited an Instagram friend for a first time meet in the real world - Thediaryofacountryman.
There’s something off with him…he seems to align himself with middle aged middle class women for his own benefit. He used to be pals with Cornishware’s Karina until her whole situation blew up

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There’s something off with him…he seems to align himself with middle aged middle class women for his own benefit. He used to be pals with Cornishware’s Karina until her whole situation blew up

Not familiar with Cornishware Karen's, what happened please?

I find it strange Sian travels to far flung areas of the country to meet and stay with people from IG she's befriended on it.

Reactions: 4
Not familiar with Cornishware Karen's, what happened please?

I find it strange Sian travels to far flung areas of the country to meet and stay with people from IG she's befriended on it.
The more I see these high profile accounts the more I think there’s a lot of lonely people in the world.

Has Teapots gone into hiding? I hope she’s having a break. Social media can be very heady but meanwhile her babies are growing up.

On a different theme Mrs Trufflepig made me a bit uncomfortable tying that bow around her neck. I know it’s part of the outfit and she looked gorgeous in the (gifted) dress but there was just something reminiscent of old murder movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just noticed Cornishware Karina has a thread on here. But happy for a summary of the connection with Diary of a Countryman.

Just noticed Cornishware Karina has a thread on here. But happy for a summary of the connection with Diary of a Countryman.

Thank you.

I did Googled Karina. Diaryofacountryman would have been smitten with Karina as she was/is Mrs Cornishware. Owner. He is has a VAST cornishware collection.
---
The more I see these high profile accounts the more I think there’s a lot of lonely people in the world.

Has Teapots gone into hiding? I hope she’s having a break. Social media can be very heady but meanwhile her babies are growing up.

On a different theme Mrs Trufflepig made me a bit uncomfortable tying that bow around her neck. I know it’s part of the outfit and she looked gorgeous in the (gifted) dress but there was just something reminiscent of old murder movies.

I'll watch the Mrs Trufflepig dress story again if it is still there (I do love that dress!) I swiftly move on from her sometimes because I find her a bit too much at times. She now has a paid subscription area on her account. Wonder how many followers have signed up?

Last edited:
Thank you.

I did Googled Karina. Diaryofacountryman would have been smitten with Karina as she was/is Mrs Cornishware. Owner. He is has a VAST cornishware collection.
---

I'll watch the Mrs Trufflepig dress story again if it is still there (I do love that dress!) I swiftly move on from her sometimes because I find her a bit too much at times. She now has a paid subscription area on her account. Wonder how many followers have signed up?
What is a paid subscription, please?
---
What is a paid subscription, please?
Don’t worry I found it. Think I’ll save my US$7.99 month.
IMG_2363.jpeg

Last edited:
Love that Alena has done an interview with ‘Remembering The Old Ways’

Reactions: 6
It’s a lovely interview. I miss the days of reading people’s blogs too. I think Michelle (and Alena) are privileged to be able to live the life they want with the support of their husbands. Being honest I think that is why Alena irks me so much because she’s been so busy fighting the world when she has what so many women would love but are denied.

I enjoyed the interview too.

Just wondering what's happened to teapots and her other friend Katrina? (think her username was this_vintage_life or something, its now gone)

Reactions: 1
Noticed the mention in Michelle's interview saying about the IG show and tells..dig to MrsWarr, Teapots , Henhouse ? Must say i do like the charity hauls.! And she mentions they gave up attending the 1940s events because of the competitiveness. Wish Alena would spill even a smidging of tea about Rememberingtheoldways fall out with the twee clique trio and Henhousehousehomemade.

How old is Michelle from Remembering the Old Ways? She looks quite young to have so many children and grandchildren already.

She said she got married when she was 19 and has been married for 35 years so she must be 54? She looks amazing, especially considering older style clothing can be quite ageing.

• Haha
I thought the interview was lovely too, Michelle's home is beautiful and she seems so genuine. I do think there were some subtle daggers thrown by Alena though, this particular one was delightful... And at the end she mentioned she has only gotten to know Michelle better in the last few months... IE: since they were both ditched by Mrs Warr and Teapotsandtablecloths. They've clearly been talking and I bet Alena is sending a message with this post.

Attachments

• Haha
She said she got married when she was 19 and has been married for 35 years so she must be 54? She looks amazing, especially considering older style clothing can be quite ageing.
I quickly did the maths too. I’ve often wondered how old she is because she is quite beautiful and youthful particularly having borne 8 children.
I wonder if that’s what put noses out of joint?
---
I enjoyed the interview too.

Just wondering what's happened to teapots and her other friend Katrina? (think her username was this_vintage_life or something, its now gone)
it’s nearly a month since Teapots has posted. I wondered if she realised how much she was being caught up in how shallow it all is and how much of her precious time was being wasted trying to get the approval of strangers? Katrina seemed too nice to be caught up in it all so I’m not surprised that she pulled out.
---
Noticed the mention in Michelle's interview saying about the IG show and tells..dig to MrsWarr, Teapots , Henhouse ? Must say i do like the charity hauls.! And she mentions they gave up attending the 1940s Wish Alena would spill even a smidging of tea about Rememberingtheoldways fall out with the twee clique trio and Henhousehousehomemade.
I’ve always enjoyed their charity hauls but went off them a bit when I realised how much they cost. Kudos to the charities for raising needed money for their work but the shopping at those particular stores is for the wealthy (or lucky). I’ve noticed prices aren’t often given now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Something to chuckle over.

Michelle made a couple of project pouches to take to a class. Henhouse has now pinned the post of the pouches she made last year to the top of her feed. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Something to chuckle over.

Michelle made a couple of project pouches to take to a class. Henhouse has now pinned the post of the pouches she made last year to the top of her feed. :LOL:
Both of them have the same interest - quilting. They both seem to use the same type of pattern fabrics, it all looks the same to me ! It's all lovely and a real talent what they produce. Michelle did quote the person for the pattern (not Henhouse) and says her daughter showed her how to make tassels.

I have noticed in the past Mrs Warr copies places Henhouse goes to. Burgh Island Hotel, The Belmond Train for example.

That was a lovely article. I enjoyed her blog.

But you are right there are some good swipes at the twee three.

I think Michelle is very fortunate. But she realizes it and doesn't rub it in our faces.