Trad Wives UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really, that completely passed me by. Something is definitely up though. This break is much longer than Lydia's usual disappearances 😂
And her followers have jumped to over 50k - that normally means prime posting time as the freebies roll in...

Reactions: 1
Maybe she's had surgery?
Has that jump happened while she's been on a break from Instagram?!
Not sure about when the follower jump happened, she really seemed to be getting somewhere with building her profile.

Maybe the sudden vanishing was an unexpected bereavement?

Very petty and maybe he doesn’t qualify for this thread as a trad wife (maybe?) but I’m irritated with the way Diaryofacountryman has his morning tea every morning and looks like it’s the first time he’s ever had tea every time 😂 keeps reaching for something, changes mind, reaches for spoon, changes mind, shifts mug. Makes me so anxious. Aaahhh!!! And put the wet or dirty spoon on a plate not directly on the table ffs 😅

There I feel better. Nothing else against the guy really.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very petty and maybe he doesn’t qualify for this thread as a trad wife (maybe?) but I’m irritated with the way Diaryofacountryman has his morning tea every morning and looks like it’s the first time he’s ever had tea every time 😂 keeps reaching for something, changes mind, reaches for spoon, changes mind, shifts mug. Makes me so anxious. Aaahhh!!! And put the wet or dirty spoon on a plate not directly on the table ffs 😅

Talking of him. I had a little nosey at his account recently. He has developed into the vintage aethesitic - there are some quite saucy snaps of him showing his booty 🍑 ! Wearing nothing but an apron !

• Wow

Well he talks about his husband and child, so I think he qualifies.

Reactions: 2
OK, what happened just before/after Easter in the UK?

Sian hasn't posted since April 6 and there are even posters wanting to know what happened to Lydia.

Hen has been traipsing around France at a fabric show and talking about people I don't recognize.

There is definitely something up in the vintage world.

Reactions: 5
I think the Alena blog hinting hugely at the fall out between them has pushed Teapots over the edge, plus the chat on here that she has no doubt discovered. She did always come across as quite fragile.

I think the Alena blog hinting hugely at the fall out between them has pushed Teapots over the edge, plus the chat on here that she has no doubt discovered. She did always come across as quite fragile.
I think you are likely right. I don't think she handles criticism well. Some time ago she had received comments making suggestions about something (I don't remember what) and she got very defensive about it. She posted a slightly ranty reel and it felt like the mask slipped somewhat as she snapped back at those followers (who if I recall were just making suggestions, not actually criticising her) so I imagine if she's aware of the chat on here about her she will not have taken it well. I'd be surprised if she's reading Alena's blog though, do you think she has?

I think you are likely right. I don't think she handles criticism well. Some time ago she had received comments making suggestions about something (I don't remember what) and she got very defensive about it. She posted a slightly ranty reel and it felt like the mask slipped somewhat as she snapped back at those followers (who if I recall were just making suggestions, not actually criticising her) so I imagine if she's aware of the chat on here about her she will not have taken it well. I'd be surprised if she's reading Alena's blog though, do you think she has?
Was it when her washing machine broke and an older lady suggested she hand washed like they did in the old days? She did a video reply, quite a controlled rant to that comment didn't she?

Wonder if she told her followers she was deleting her account?

Katrina's account has gone also, she's hardly mentioned on here. I'd have thought Alena's blog has got back to them.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, that was it. I remember finding it quite amusing because you could just tell she was absolutely livid 😂 Most people would just roll their eyes at that suggestion and move on but it really seemed to bother her.

Oh yes, that was it. I remember finding it quite amusing because you could just tell she was absolutely livid 😂 Most people would just roll their eyes at that suggestion and move on but it really seemed to bother her.
I recall a few responses of hers delivered with a bit of a snippy sigh to anyone querying stuff which highlighted the edges of her vintage bubble - children's plastic toys, children's modern clothes, owning a television, eating anything which wasn't homemade, reading anything other than 1940s women's weekly etc. I always thought the people querying it were a bit annoying, but it clearly irritated teapots.