Trad Wives UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO::DThat’s even funnier. I only saw the newly pinned post and missed the story.

I’d so love to know what happened.
Oh so would I! 😆 I know I’m being nosey but honestly they put so many gushing posts calling each our ‘dear friends’ then suddenly they’ve swapped sides and all fallen out with Michelle so it’s no wonder folk want to know. It reminds me of playground tactics TBH.

Reactions: 6
Oh so would I! 😆 I know I’m being nosey but honestly they put so many gushing posts calling each our ‘dear friends’ then suddenly they’ve swapped sides and all fallen out with Michelle so it’s no wonder folk want to know. It reminds me of playground tactics TBH.

Exactly. The gushing posts are vomit inducing.

I agree it is nosey ! Only natural to be inquisitive because it has been publicly played out. The Sian & Michelle fall out I'm really surprised because they were such good friends until not long ago visiting each other veryvregularly, the same with Alena actually. Alena's whole family went to Sian's last year then it all went quiet.

Reactions: 4
Oh poor Michelle! Not a very classy swipe from henhouse, as amusing as it is, I think she needs to sort herself out if she's getting worked up about being "copied" on something so minor and generic. Over-inflated sense of self importance I think, must be why she gets on so well with teapotsandtablecloths. I bet it's just a coincidence 😂

Reactions: 6
Exactly. The gushing posts are vomit inducing.

I agree it is nosey ! Only natural to be inquisitive because it has been publicly played out. The Sian & Michelle fall out I'm really surprised because they were such good friends until not long ago visiting each other veryvregularly, the same with Alena actually. Alena's whole family went to Sian's last year then it all went quiet.
Maybe Teapots is the problem…?!

• Haha
I wonder if the twee three are no more... Teapotsandtablecloths has deleted loads of old Instagram posts. Excluding the most recent 4 posts together, there is no evidence of Katrina and Sian on Lydia's grid... Sian seems to have also been having a bit of a spring clean on her grid too. Who was it who was singing 10 green bottles? It seems we may have another fall!

• Wow
I wonder if the twee three are no more... Teapotsandtablecloths has deleted loads of old Instagram posts. Excluding the most recent 4 posts together, there is no evidence of Katrina and Sian on Lydia's grid... Sian seems to have also been having a bit of a spring clean on her grid too. Who was it who was singing 10 green bottles? It seems we may have another fall!

I can see photos on Lydia's grid with Katrina & Sian in. The recent trip out in London is there..It looks like Lydia has deleted most of her video posts on her grid - she calls them 'talkies'.

Katrina quite often comes off IG, shuts accounts opens new ones with different names.

I can see photos on Lydia's grid with Katrina & Sian in. The recent trip out in London is there..It looks like Lydia has deleted most of her video posts on her grid - she calls them 'talkies'.

Katrina quite often comes off IG, shuts accounts opens new ones with different names.
Yes, that's why I said apart from the most recent 4 posts. I think they've been left up to not make it so obvious they've been scrubbed from the rest of her profile.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, that's why I said apart from the most recent 4 posts. I think they've been left up to not make it so obvious they've been scrubbed from the rest of her profile.
Apologies I mis read your post.! I'll have a good look when I have some time later.

Can you see/tell if Lydia & Sian still follow each other?

Looks like she got rid of the weight loss celebration post too
I don't think I saw that post.

Sian popped into Lydia's within the last two weeks when she went to stay with Diaryofacountryman. I noticed when Sian mentioned seeing Lydia she did not post a photo of herself and Lydia like she normally would. It seems Lydia is keeping a low profile all round.

I don't think I saw that post.

Sian popped into Lydia's within the last two weeks when she went to stay with Diaryofacountryman. I noticed when Sian mentioned seeing Lydia she did not post a photo of herself and Lydia like she normally would. It seems Lydia is keeping a low profile all round.
Oh really, that completely passed me by. Something is definitely up though. This break is much longer than Lydia's usual disappearances 😂