Tracywinter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn’t come across her until today first video I’ve seen and she’s unhappy someone’s put 55 of her Amazon wish list gifts in there basket with no intention of buying them wtf how has she got 55 gifts in the first place on her list is she one of these super beggars 😂 I may be judging her early as haven’t seen any more videos tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hadn’t come across her until today first video I’ve seen and she’s unhappy someone’s put 55 of her Amazon wish list gifts in there basket with no intention of buying them wtf how has she got 55 gifts in the first place on her list is she one of these super beggars 😂 I may be judging her early as haven’t seen any more videos tbf
She said people that done it are being done for an it apparently 😂. Sooo many people have wishlists now on tik tok, and it isn't small items, she was bought an air fryer the other day. I personally couldn't have one I would feel bad people spending their hard earned cash on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow her but starting to think she’s a bit of a chancer and then when she hit out with that stuff about Amazon saying it was a crime to put things in your basket🤣🤣🤣
Is he’s always on the go, shopping cooking cleaning g and also singing and dancing that is until someone mentions her fibromyalgia and then for the next few days she’s crippled in pain and doesn’t shut up about it. I don’t know what it’s like to have fibro so that’s maybe the case for her but just find it weird how she’s never in pain until someone comments about it

Reactions: 12
I follow her but starting to think she’s a bit of a chancer and then when she hit out with that stuff about Amazon saying it was a crime to put things in your basket🤣🤣🤣
Is he’s always on the go, shopping cooking cleaning g and also singing and dancing that is until someone mentions her fibromyalgia and then for the next few days she’s crippled in pain and doesn’t shut up about it. I don’t know what it’s like to have fibro so that’s maybe the case for her but just find it weird how she’s never in pain until someone comments about it
I have fibro as well as other chronic pain conditions and it can mess you up. It's the voice that does it for me when she is feeling 'unwell' you can't say that everything you have you have worked for and your a proud women and then put things on a wishlist. Wether people asked her to or not she could of Said look I have everything I need. Please donate to a charity instead!

I didn’t even realise she worked🤷🏻‍♀️and yeah,that voice lol. I would understand if she was desperately needing something to either aid her or her home or if she’s struggling with money and that’s why the wish list but she makes it more than clear she has enough and more to survive on. I could or would ever expect someone to buy me gifts or take money from people like those tiktokers.

Reactions: 4
Brags too much for me! I cannot believe the state of some of the dinners she serves up🤢 shocking

Yeah saying the other day I don't give my kids chips and beans... I hate people that think there better than others... Nothing wrong with a chip meal as long as it's not every day. She is saying she has had fibro for 20 years, been on medication for 10 years but in her old videos I don't remember her being bed bound for days with that put on voice. I could be wrong

Reactions: 7
Gifting is ok if it's a genuine need. However there are certain tik tok people who are putting lists up of things that are just taking the biscuit especially when you can see by their lifestyle they are not struggling financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cleared her wish list at 4am this morning when I couldn’t sleep, it’s not in my basket I brought elsewhere bahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Been following her from the start, her husband creeps me out, also shall we talk about how her daughter committed fraud for a council flat and Tracey asking her followers to buy her stuff for her new flat on the wish list which included £80 diamond vases and that glass decor ornaments and other bits as she’s a single mum with no money to furnish her new place while her and her baby dad her still very much together even enganged and playing baby number 2 but say anything and Tracey mafia mob come running

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Been following her from the start, her husband creeps me out, also shall we talk about how her daughter committed fraud for a council flat and Tracey asking her followers to buy her stuff for her new flat on the wish list which included £80 diamond vases and that glass decor ornaments and other bits as she’s a single mum with no money to furnish her new place while her and her baby dad her still very much together even enganged and playing baby number 2 but say anything and Tracey mafia mob come running
Wow! £80 for vases? Whose husband creeps you out?

Wow I didn't know that! I was a young single mum at 16 and I had to get everything by myself. If you need things like, plates, bowls, towels.. little bits that are needed but that takes the piss!

Reactions: 4
Tracy is a evil cow the whole pashy thing was tracey fault every time pashy put up a cleaning video or something else about gypsy way of life 5 minutes later Tracy would uploaded one digging at her or copying her even now she’s digging at pashy with the dolly video which pashy used to sing the county songs on live, everything she does it to get one over pashy they are cousins is disgusting Tracy needs to sort her life out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.