Tracys Fun with moans and banter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness. My curiosity got the better of me and I’ve watched about 30 of her TT’s lol
Had enough now lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Its addictive veiwing but christ that house is a filth pit and those poor dogs need rescuing. The way she shouts at them, shoves them off the couch etc. I've noticed she always looks a bit disappointed if her gift packages contain more for the dogs and less for her.

Regards her calling that girl her daughter, what does anyone else think?
It's not right at all and that kissing on the lips is wrong on every level😳🤢, sinead clearly has special needs and Tracey is using her to her advantage, someone needs to step in and rescue her, she may be an adult but I dont think she has the mental capacity to understand what is really going on

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's not right at all and that kissing on the lips is wrong on every level😳🤢, sinead clearly has special needs and Tracey is using her to her advantage, someone needs to step in and rescue her, she may be an adult but I dont think she has the mental capacity to understand what is really going on
Agree totally. Tbh I’ve not watched for ages, the last time I did the girl was back in Ireland (I think) but when they were together I thought it was weird, is she back now ? Everyone knows it’s not her real daughter so why can’t she just say I think of her as a daughter or I care for her like I do my other chikdren…I mean how do her real children feel ? I’ve always got the impression her kids didn’t have much to do with her (neither would I if she was my mum !) and I’m sure she once said Sinead is my only child ! 😮

Reactions: 2
Agree totally. Tbh I’ve not watched for ages, the last time I did the girl was back in Ireland (I think) but when they were together I thought it was weird, is she back now ? Everyone knows it’s not her real daughter so why can’t she just say I think of her as a daughter or I care for her like I do my other chikdren…I mean how do her real children feel ? I’ve always got the impression her kids didn’t have much to do with her (neither would I if she was my mum !) and I’m sure she once said Sinead is my only child ! 😮
I normally scroll by her videos but I seen sinead was back and watched a couple of them, like you, I dont get the whole daughter thing with her and the kissing like they are a couple, I dont get that either, nobody kisses "their" child like they are a partner, I did see in one of the videos, someone asked were they a couple now? Tracey said people think we are so we are letting them think we are or something along those lines, very strange! I think Sinead is married, how on earth did she ever get mixed up with tracy? I dont think her own children have anything to do with her, she seems to spend all her time in that living room of hers chain smoking, she could do with trying to clean it, Sinead looks like a clean kind of a girl so how could she stay in that house? If she was my daughter I'd be over on the 1st plane and drag her back home as from what I can make of it, she is Tracy's cash cow

I normally scroll by her videos but I seen sinead was back and watched a couple of them, like you, I dont get the whole daughter thing with her and the kissing like they are a couple, I dont get that either, nobody kisses "their" child like they are a partner, I did see in one of the videos, someone asked were they a couple now? Tracey said people think we are so we are letting them think we are or something along those lines, very strange! I think Sinead is married, how on earth did she ever get mixed up with tracy? I dont think her own children have anything to do with her, she seems to spend all her time in that living room of hers chain smoking, she could do with trying to clean it, Sinead looks like a clean kind of a girl so how could she stay in that house? If she was my daughter I'd be over on the 1st plane and drag her back home as from what I can make of it, she is Tracy's cash cow
What account is she on now?

I’ve just come across her again-is she now in a relationship with Sinead ?? First she was adamant she was like her mother but in recent posts they are kissing, the caption reads “I’m happiest when I’m laying in your arms” and the sound is ‘I wanna make love to you right now’ 😳. It’s all very bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 3