Tracys Fun with moans and banter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched her, she started out on facebook then youtube and now on tiktok, gets lots of hate to say she's a scammer. I watched her at first as she was funny but then all she did was open gifts that had been sent to her, she gets alot of stick over the fact she says she has a bad back but dances and also the fact that she has 4 dogs and 2 more that live upstairs with her son, they just jump all over the furniture then she sleeps on there :sick:

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else watched her, she started out on facebook then youtube and now on tiktok, gets lots of hate to say she's a scammer. I watched her at first as she was funny but then all she did was open gifts that had been sent to her, she gets alot of stick over the fact she says she has a bad back but dances and also the fact that she has 4 dogs and 2 more that live upstairs with her son, they just jump all over the furniture then she sleeps on there :sick:
She is a nasty,dirty,disgusting,foul mouthed scammer who literally BEGS for money gifts,cigarettes,in fact ANYTHING,and her stupid sheep send them.She has had her whole house kitted out with these freebies and she STILL wants more.I dislike her!!

Reactions: 2
she had a lovely corner suite given to her not long ago and its ruined, the dogs just rip everything to shreds obviously through boredom because she never walks them , looking at the state of the house I can't see her picking dog mess up from the garden it must be covered

Dogs mess on dog food spillings indoors then she complains about having a mice infestation 🤮

Reactions: 1
She can be very vicious with what she says sometimes. Some of her YT videos are terrible. And her house has been that way for a long time if you watch back on the YT videos.

She can be very vicious with what she says sometimes. Some of her YT videos are terrible. And her house has been that way for a long time if you watch back on the YT videos.

I noticed, she never seems to care much about looking after herself, I have seen her dancing around with the same PJs on day after day.
I never really see much of her now although I saw her ths morning singing a song to her friend again.
She is into really into glitzy stuff and I was wondering how the house clean make over was going.

I noticed, she never seems to care much about looking after herself, I have seen her dancing around with the same PJs on day after day.
I never really see much of her now although I saw her ths morning singing a song to her friend again.
She is into really into glitzy stuff and I was wondering how the house clean make over was going.
She gets banned a lot, she’s had a few different profiles and a few YT ones. I doubt it’s going well lol

You know this woman really is starting to annoy me,. She announces again her birthday is in two weeks and if anyone would like to drop her a card with some money in it would be appreciated, I am happy to donate and I do normally it without anyone asking, I have seen so much lately it's so wrong.

You know this woman really is starting to annoy me,. She announces again her birthday is in two weeks and if anyone would like to drop her a card with some money in it would be appreciated, I am happy to donate and I do normally it without anyone asking, I have seen so much lately it's so wrong.
Shes a money grabbing cretin. What she's doing to Sinead and Harry is so wrong. She loved Aunty Carol until the gifts stopped. It's all about what she can get out of people.

Shes a money grabbing cretin. What she's doing to Sinead and Harry is so wrong. She loved Aunty Carol until the gifts stopped. It's all about what she can get out of people.
I know they must have given her hundreds by now, what is with the girl Sinead calling her mum. I used to watch her and Aunt Carol always sent her bags of shopping every week. What happened to the garden fund another way of getting people to give money.

I don't watch this lady very much but saw her last night and I'm amazed how bad she looks now anyone idea what's going on with her she looks about 70.

I don't watch this lady very much but saw her last night and I'm amazed how bad she looks now anyone idea what's going on with her she looks about 70.
I think that is what happens when you have a rotten soul, eventually it starts wearing you down and you start to degrade. She drinks copious amounts of prosseco and chats to sinead day in day out on facetine to her at all times of the day. They even sleep with it on.

How you do you all get these on your fyp 😅 Another one added to my curiosity list. Someone ring Jezza to do a home visit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tracy getting drunk on You Tube, she is guzzling the drink because Sinead is buying it. What a glutton, she has been permanently pixxed for weeks now.

The level of swearing and asking for thumbs up on You Tube, why thumbs up all the time, nothings to like.

You know the swearing is terrible my kids are not here but my other half can hear it and asked what the hell I'm watching.

Last edited: