Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I can’t believe this woman is still going, what account is she on now?

I used to follow her years ago and she just turned into this vile beggy thing. She’s got a horrible tongue and it’s so weird that Sinead just moved over from Ireland. She’s always been her cash cow
Still going still begging still and still being gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 3

fizzycustard

Has anyone else watched her, she started out on facebook then youtube and now on tiktok, gets lots of hate to say she's a scammer. I watched her at first as she was funny but then all she did was open gifts that had been sent to her, she gets alot of stick over the fact she says she has a bad back but dances and also the fact that she has 4 dogs and 2 more that live upstairs with her son, they just jump all over the furniture then she sleeps on there :sick:

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So after all the denials and adamant nothing was going on, she has a She said Yes video up. I knew it.

• Wow
  • Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
How you do you all get these on your fyp 😅 Another one added to my curiosity list. Someone ring Jezza to do a home visit 🤣

• Haha
Regards her calling that girl her daughter, what does anyone else think?
It's not right at all and that kissing on the lips is wrong on every level😳🤢, sinead clearly has special needs and Tracey is using her to her advantage, someone needs to step in and rescue her, she may be an adult but I dont think she has the mental capacity to understand what is really going on

• Wow
I’ve just come across her again-is she now in a relationship with Sinead ?? First she was adamant she was like her mother but in recent posts they are kissing, the caption reads “I’m happiest when I’m laying in your arms” and the sound is ‘I wanna make love to you right now’ 😳. It’s all very bizarre

• Wow

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She seems to lost a lot of follwers nobody posts replies anymore shes pisted shes marrying queenie

Reactions: 2
She calls sinead her daughter and if anyone comments otherwise she’s goes wild. The girl looks almost in a trance it’s a very weird set up. I noticed someone said she was missing from Ireland but it’s not like she’s hard to find. Harry’s daughter was on TikTok a few months back saying he was manipulated by Tracy and sinead but I’ve not seen her lately. Strange

teaspoon

Has anyone else watched her, she started out on facebook then youtube and now on tiktok, gets lots of hate to say she's a scammer. I watched her at first as she was funny but then all she did was open gifts that had been sent to her, she gets alot of stick over the fact she says she has a bad back but dances and also the fact that she has 4 dogs and 2 more that live upstairs with her son, they just jump all over the furniture then she sleeps on there :sick:
She is a nasty,dirty,disgusting,foul mouthed scammer who literally BEGS for money gifts,cigarettes,in fact ANYTHING,and her stupid sheep send them.She has had her whole house kitted out with these freebies and she STILL wants more.I HATE HER!!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I thought Harry was old and unwell. Doesn't he need Sineads help?! Plus her beloved Parrot, as you said. It's all very odd she's been there months at this point. Something is off and it's not just the contents of Tracys fridge

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She can be very vicious with what she says sometimes. Some of her YT videos are terrible. And her house has been that way for a long time if you watch back on the YT videos.

I noticed, she never seems to care much about looking after herself, I have seen her dancing around with the same PJs on day after day.
I never really see much of her now although I saw her ths morning singing a song to her friend again.
She is into really into glitzy stuff and I was wondering how the house clean make over was going.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I can’t believe this woman is still going, what account is she on now?

I used to follow her years ago and she just turned into this vile beggy thing. She’s got a horrible tongue and it’s so weird that Sinead just moved over from Ireland. She’s always been her cash cow
Tracyhepworth2010 I think it is

It's not right at all and that kissing on the lips is wrong on every level😳🤢, sinead clearly has special needs and Tracey is using her to her advantage, someone needs to step in and rescue her, she may be an adult but I dont think she has the mental capacity to understand what is really going on
Agree totally. Tbh I’ve not watched for ages, the last time I did the girl was back in Ireland (I think) but when they were together I thought it was weird, is she back now ? Everyone knows it’s not her real daughter so why can’t she just say I think of her as a daughter or I care for her like I do my other chikdren…I mean how do her real children feel ? I’ve always got the impression her kids didn’t have much to do with her (neither would I if she was my mum !) and I’m sure she once said Sinead is my only child ! 😮

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
I noticed, she never seems to care much about looking after herself, I have seen her dancing around with the same PJs on day after day.
I never really see much of her now although I saw her ths morning singing a song to her friend again.
She is into really into glitzy stuff and I was wondering how the house clean make over was going.
She gets banned a lot, she’s had a few different profiles and a few YT ones. I doubt it’s going well lol