Tracys Fun with moans and banter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The level of swearing and asking for thumbs up on You Tube, why thumbs up all the time, nothings to like.

You know the swearing is terrible my kids are not here but my other half can hear it and asked what the hell I'm watching.
Yeah their language is disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what's going on, Sinead is still at her home, are they a couple. So many questions, how can Sinead leave her husband and her parrot.Are you allowed to just move people into a council house, if you are on benefits don't you have to declare extra income.

I thought Harry was old and unwell. Doesn't he need Sineads help?! Plus her beloved Parrot, as you said. It's all very odd she's been there months at this point. Something is off and it's not just the contents of Tracys fridge

Reactions: 2
I see Tracy still has the girl from Ireland at hers, I never see her now but she came up and she's really gone down hill again. I don't follow her but she was always on and had started to improve her appearance but now she's unkept and not very well looking.

She calls sinead her daughter and if anyone comments otherwise she’s goes wild. The girl looks almost in a trance it’s a very weird set up. I noticed someone said she was missing from Ireland but it’s not like she’s hard to find. Harry’s daughter was on TikTok a few months back saying he was manipulated by Tracy and sinead but I’ve not seen her lately. Strange

What is going on with these two, it's kinda kinky.
Is she still there for Christmas?? She's calling her mum yet posting photos of them locking lips. If she's still there for Christmas then something is definitely going on and she must have split from Harry as that's abnormal

Is she still there for Christmas?? She's calling her mum yet posting photos of them locking lips. If she's still there for Christmas then something is definitely going on and she must have split from Harry as that's abnormal
Yes still there a few new videos on You Tube, Its just odd it's creeping me out.

Yes still there a few new videos on You Tube, Its just odd it's creeping me out.
Was you on the Facebook group called something like oap pandas or grannys and then couple of other names. It was discussing all to do with Tracy and co. One day it just seemed to disappear I was either booted( I know they had a lot of spies in there and a lot of people were suspected, I was busy and hadn't posted for a while so perhaps they suspected me) or they closed it down.

Was you on the Facebook group called something like oap pandas or grannys and then couple of other names. It was discussing all to do with Tracy and co. One day it just seemed to disappear I was either booted( I know they had a lot of spies in there and a lot of people were suspected, I was busy and hadn't posted for a while so perhaps they suspected me) or they closed it down.
Ah No Ive not heard of that one

Ah No Ive not heard of that one
11 mins ago they posted an opening gifts video and Sinead looks like she's got two black eyes. Poor lighting maybe?
On second thoughts I think she just slept in her mascara as she wip e her eyes at one point. They kissed again on the lips. Gross

11 mins ago they posted an opening gifts video and Sinead looks like she's got two black eyes. Poor lighting maybe?
On second thoughts I think she just slept in her mascara as she wip e her eyes at one point. They kissed again on the lips. Gross
Oh no it's horrible to watch well I find it strange.

What on earth is going on, the constant videos lip syncing and declaration of love, nothing about this seems ok. I don't get it does anyone get it. Does Tracy ever take a shower or brush her hair, who's supporting these two.

This person is vile shes worse than cj and thats saying something i have no idea how she gets so much attention or money sent people are mad whi send her gifts and cash

I can’t believe this woman is still going, what account is she on now?

I used to follow her years ago and she just turned into this vile beggy thing. She’s got a horrible tongue and it’s so weird that Sinead just moved over from Ireland. She’s always been her cash cow

I used to follow her years ago and she just turned into this vile beggy thing. She’s got a horrible tongue and it’s so weird that Sinead just moved over from Ireland. She’s always been her cash cow
Tracyhepworth2010 I think it is

Still going still begging still and still being gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 3