Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I could see what this is. She blocked me from Tik tok lol
its one of them videos where it’s like “who’s the funniest” “most likely to get in a fight” etc and she points to her kids. Then it says “who’s most likely to get cheated on” and she gets all 3 of her kids to point at her instead. Trash

Reactions: 15
its one of them videos where it’s like “who’s the funniest” “most likely to get in a fight” etc and she points to her kids. Then it says “who’s most likely to get cheated on” and she gets all 3 of her kids to point at her instead. Trash
And it said “Who is an alcoholic?” And they pointed to her. Not funny nor cute to do that with your kids. It would be one thing if she did it with her adult friends but to subject her kids to that..... I hope for the kids sake that they weren’t able to hear the audio.

Reactions: 13
I have not been on this site in 2 weeks please fill me in about Corey's girlfriend and why Tara and Corey dont have the kids I'm sorry to ask so many questions I been sick have not be on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anndddd Here we go ! She commented on a plastic surgeons post . Lipo breast lift gastric surgery . She is about to try to get her photoshop body
But wait... isnt she a struggling mom of 3?? Clearly not if she goes ahead with it.. but she won't, because she's full of tit and is looking for a handout

Reactions: 4
I have not been on this site in 2 weeks please fill me in about Corey's girlfriend and why Tara and Corey dont have the kids I'm sorry to ask so many questions I been sick have not be on
welcome back ❤ Hope you are feeling and doing better!!!

long story short: Corey is (most likely) dating a young woman named Brielle. This is most likely true but neither Corey nor Brielle have ever posted anything stating they’re dating, we’ve just pieced the puzzle together. Some have also speculated that she may have been the “other woman” in Tracy and Coreys threesome, she may have been Ravens friend first before dating Corey or both!

there was a picture that Corey posted of him roasting marshmallows outside with his family/sisters and Brielle posted something similar so it looked like they were all hanging out. We all speculated that Tracy flipped on Tara for not saying anything to Tracy. Some of Tracy’s IG followers have asked and Tracy is just vague as normal and has said she “needed a break” from life but she’s “happy for him, hope the relationship lasts, etc” BULLSHIT!!!

I think that sums up that situation, fellow tattlers? 😉 please add anything I may have missed!

again welcome back, continued prayers and wishes for your good health!😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And it said “Who is an alcoholic?” And they pointed to her. Not funny nor cute to do that with your kids. It would be one thing if she did it with her adult friends but to subject her kids to that..... I hope for the kids sake that they weren’t able to hear the audio.
Well, at least one didn't and it seems to be a positive thing he can't hear her as by all accounts the two girls are being subjected to way to many adult themes which appear to be having a negative impact on their Wellbeing.

Reactions: 7
Wish I could see what this is. She blocked me from Tik tok lol
You can log out of your account and watch her videos without an account (it’s not like instagram). My kids taught me that, apparently that’s what they do because everytime you watch someone’s video they can tell who viewed it if you’re logged into your account 😂

I'm eli.raven and I work 24/7 hardly have time to sit and argue with some teenybopper tracy humping fans.
But she can go off 😘
I’m getting blamed through DM that I am you on corey’s post because I’m commenting back to you and this person is claiming that I run both accounts and that I’m talking to myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guys!!! You can view her instagram on tattle if you don’t have your own account. Click the menu (three bars upper left corner) and click Instagram viewer. Then enter: tracydimarcoeps Under name and you can choose to view her feed or stories. I just tried it and it worked!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thought: what if Tracy doesn’t realize she’s a chunky monkey. Like what if she sees the version she photoshops in the mirror (circus jerseylicious days) and edits them to match what she sees. She must think every photo of her is a bad angle. We’re not dealing with someone whose mentally stable - so she could be fucked in the head
Truthfully a few years ago I jumped in weight and truthfully didn’t realize it. Everyone around me did but I didn’t. I never photoshopped but I looked back at pictures saying who the hell did I think I was wearing that!!! So it has crossed my mind does she not realize the weight gain? but she photoshops so she must realize it

Reactions: 8
You can log out of your account and watch her videos without an account (it’s not like instagram). My kids taught me that, apparently that’s what they do because everytime you watch someone’s video they can tell who viewed it if you’re logged into your account 😂

I’m getting blamed through DM that I am you on corey’s post because I’m commenting back to you and this person is claiming that I run both accounts and that I’m talking to myself 😂😂😂
bleeping wackos man...so over their bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Just remembered that I took a screenshot of a video that Tara posted in February, because I couldn’t believe how different Tracy looked without editing herself. Her, Corey, Tara and the kids were at an indoor play area. Sorry that it’s blurry but I remember thinking she is way bigger and flat chested than I thought she was.
She looks flat chested because her orangutan sloppy tits hang down to her belly button!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I'm feeling so much better! Happy to be back on this site! Thank you for clarifying everything for me..

• Heart
Truthfully a few years ago I jumped in weight and truthfully didn’t realize it. Everyone around me did but I didn’t. I never photoshopped but I looked back at pictures saying who the hell did I think I was wearing that!!! So it has crossed my mind does she not realize the weight gain? but she photoshops so she must realize it
Happens to the best of us. Thanksgiving to Christmas is usually when lol. Sometimes people you see more often don’t notice because it’s gradual? Or if they do, they don’t want to hurt your feelings in case something else is up. I’d rather my friends ask me wtf is going on and to get back to the gym but that’s just me. This is why I weigh myself and put on jeans once a week because those leggings will lie!! Lol.

Did any of you saw her live??? Adressing that people were saying stuff about her parenting.that father's day weekend and fourth of july were her weekend, and the weekend that fell between she had to change her plans because of who knows why.

• Wow
Did anyone catch her live just now? I always miss or catch only the end because its always during the day random ass times. She was bitching about her and coreys schedule to have the kids defending herself for having them on fathers day and 4th of july but I only heard that part. Anyone have details on what was said?

Did any of you saw her live??? Adressing that people were saying stuff about her parenting.that father's day weekend and fourth of july were her weekend, and the weekend that fell between she had to change her plans because of who knows why.
I guess the weekend in between she had to drag her kids to a baby shower rather then letting Corey have them. Come to think of it Tara was at the baby shower too I wonder if she doesn’t allow Corey to have the kids without Tara being there 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.