Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waouh thanks for your trust

Perfect names!! In my country they are of several queens but Skylar, Jayden are ridiculous and at the office to declare births they would probably refuse you.

Perfect names!! In my country they are of several queens but Skylar, Jayden are ridiculous and at the office to declare births they would probably refuse you.
Damn i want break her stupid face!!! She is HORRIBLE MONSTER!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember one time I was following her on Ig and somebody said something about Olivia and of course even tho it’s been 100 years she had an attitude about her but she said something along the lines of basically shitting on Olivia’s life because she wasn’t settled down with kids and I was wow not everybody wants kids or a husband. Well I guess Olivia has the last laugh now because I don’t see any hate pages on her or drama.

Reactions: 10
Because it's the teenager who made her nails. I suppose the daughter of the salon's owner

Reactions: 2
Tracy Dimarco, water buffalo queen, Duchess of Venmo #9

I'm trying but they don't let me. So go on the up left corner, click on forum, clik on celebs and new thread is in the orange part on right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can someone post new thread link ?! I can’t find it and we are just about capped here

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.