Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...first, I’m new here...
secondly, has anyone else also noticed that many of her “hardcore crew” are never around her anymore. A ton of her bridesmaids haven’t been around and they were her besties... after listening about the destination wedding and hearing her go in on a “friend” i wouldn’t mess with her either.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Lmfao I was stalking coreys tagged pics and came across this gem from 2014. Cant use angles when someone else is taking the pic 🤣😂 look at that comment. 💀
ABEE7CB9-A7C3-4A24-83A1-CEAF486F6925.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
...first, I’m new here...
secondly, has anyone else also noticed that many of her “hardcore crew” are never around her anymore. A ton of her bridesmaids haven’t been around and they were her besties... after listening about the destination wedding and hearing her go in on a “friend” i wouldn’t mess with her either.
I don't listen! What did she say? Don't want to give her podcast any attention. Otherwise I think a majority of her friends are mostly doing adult stuff with their families they've built or are building. The exception being sponge bob aka Sammy but she works.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't listen! What did she say? Don't want to give her podcast any attention. Otherwise I think a majority of her friends are mostly doing adult stuff with their families they've built or are building. The exception being sponge bob aka Sammy but she works.
She made fun of one of the MOHs for getting completely trashed and slurring her speech at the wedding. And i just noticed that one by one they picked off. You never see crystal, you never see krissy, you don’t see Annemarie (the one made fun of) the only ones you kinda see are Ashley (seldomly if they aren’t in matching outfits at a mall for “tradition”), Julie (after the wedding when they took skylar (which I have MAJOR QUESTIONS ABOUT. If her and Corey were apart for 1.5 years, they would have been separated for the wedding...), and her mom) is having a baby, and then sammy.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hey y’all! New commenter here. I’ve followed Tracy since her engagement. The first thing that I noticed about her is how she engages with fans. She has the nastiest responses. She calls it being “blunt” but I truly believe there’s a difference between being blunt and then being a jerk. She gets some of the sweetest comments and I’ll never understand why she responds with a snooty attitude. Another thing I noticed is the way she forces her kids to be these “insta models”. Why not let them just be kids? I’m sorry but some of the outfits she had put them in are inappropriate in my opinion. But what really did it for me was how unauthentic she is. She’s the least genuine person on that app. I’d have more respect if she was honest with her followers about her body, relationship with Cory, etc. Hopefully I’m making sense. I’m not saying give us the details. But don’t say “oh I’m happy for him” and then constantly post these cheesy passive aggressive quotes. Immature and it’s a bad look. But I’m also no fan of Cory. He’s no victim either. I believe they both cheated on each other. But I think he cheated first. Wouldn’t surprise me because of how many Instagram models he follows and how often he sends out random dick pics. I think they both need to grow up and stop living like they are still in their early 20’s. The only people I feel sad for are the kids. Who knows what they have heard and witnessed. I’m team kids. I’m so happy to find other people who feel the same way haha for the longest time I thought I was the only one! I’m still following her to be nosy btw! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey y’all! New commenter here. I’ve followed Tracy since her engagement. The first thing that I noticed about her is how she engages with fans. She has the nastiest responses. She calls it being “blunt” but I truly believe there’s a difference between being blunt and then being a jerk. She gets some of the sweetest comments and I’ll never understand why she responds with a snooty attitude. Another thing I noticed is the way she forces her kids to be these “insta models”. Why not let them just be kids? I’m sorry but some of the outfits she had put them in are inappropriate in my opinion. But what really did it for me was how unauthentic she is. She’s the least genuine person on that app. I’d have more respect if she was honest with her followers about her body, relationship with Cory, etc. Hopefully I’m making sense. I’m not saying give us the details. But don’t say “oh I’m happy for him” and then constantly post these cheesy passive aggressive quotes. Immature and it’s a bad look. But I’m also no fan of Cory. He’s no victim either. I believe they both cheated on each other. But I think he cheated first. Wouldn’t surprise me because of how many Instagram models he follows and how often he sends out random dick pics. I think they both need to grow up and stop living like they are still in their early 20’s. The only people I feel sad for are the kids. Who knows what they have heard and witnessed. I’m team kids. I’m so happy to find other people who feel the same way haha for the longest time I thought I was the only one! I’m still following her to be nosy btw! 😂
Welcome!

She is so desperate to shut down trayway fun club but can’t do the same for tattle

Literally ALL he said was he wishes his kids were with him. It was the comments under the post that set her off.
Guys we poked the bear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bad ass Medusa is mad mad.🤣😂🤣😂🤣
You know, I never really believed she read these posts. But apparently she does 🤔. Color me shocked. Truly. And ya notice how she posted only Jada 🤔. Yay!!!! If it's one thing that scares me it's the way they all treat this poor child. I think Tracy "trained" all them to do the same. Tara, Stephanie, Corey. The whole lot are complete trash when it comes to Jada. I think Raven sees it too. Keeping reading big girl. We got u 😉

Reactions: 11
She's such a dummy. People are just going to make fake accounts to follow her or trayway outside of the regular one they use because people like seeing the train wreck. Does she really think she can control so many people 💀😅🤣🤣🤣 She's such a snot. Hey trashy I follow you and trayway but you'd never know!! 🤣😅 Eat a dick you fat heffer.
Oh and I'm in your club baddie fb page! Good luck trying to figure it out. 😝😗🤭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's such a dummy. People are just going to make fake accounts to follow her or trayway outside of the regular one they use because people like seeing the train wreck. Does she really think she can control so many people 💀😅🤣🤣🤣 She's such a snot. Hey trashy I follow you and trayway but you'd never know!! 🤣😅 Eat a dick you fat hefer.
Mooooooo 🐄🐄🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so desperate to shut down trayway fun club but can’t do the same for tattle

Literally ALL he said was he wishes his kids were with him. It was the comments under the post that set her off.
Did he comment to the comments?

Reactions: 2
Favorite kid is Skylar of course lmao!!! We all know she despise Jaden and well Julian is the “legacy”.... and Jess is a cornball lmao
Yup i remember she went on live when she was pregnant with Julian crying about how if she knew how bad jayden was going to be she would never have gotten pregnant again but it was too late. She just wanted to have her "legacy" baby because she's so obsessed with planning everything in her life and it has to play out like a script. Thats probably why shes going nuts now, she even commented how she can only hold it in for so long so shes going to crack soon since divorce never was in the life's plan. Not being mean but I think their sons disability had a factor in their issues since they are both so vain.I think she would have just kept going until she got her son tbh since she just dumps them off with Tara anyways.

Reactions: 9
I may say nasty things but I know I didn't fraud/scam a bunch of my fans out of money. I don't know if there's anything lower than that.

Also not for nothing the whole being interested and wanting to talk about her photo shopping all stems around her weight. She body shames herself and we're just calling her out on it.

I don't feel bad because she totally talks crap about people and shames them. So any kind of morals and decency I have go out the window.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.