Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhh she's so fkin arrogant. I can't stand how she said since you all wanted to know. Ummm...no you wanted to share because you're obsessed with us. Trashy get over it! People don't like you! Speaking for myself and probably others you're gross and come off like a spiteful brat. You're also are a train wreck with your 5 or 6 nails and Medusa hair that you have to cover your fat arms. You're entertaining to watch just like a scary movie is entertaining to watch.

Reactions: 16
I can do it from an iPhone too if need be 🤣

Unapologetically herself 🤣🤣🤣 the photoshop queen is Unapologetically herself. Okay 👌 and Kim K's is real
Lmao because we’re the same person duh. Using another IG is one thing but imagine replying and talking to yourself?? These broads are outta their bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao because we’re the same person duh. Using another IG is one thing but imagine replying and talking to yourself?? These broads are outta their bird.
Oh yeah mean like how tracy makes fake accounts to be a supporter on her own post 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh yeah mean like how tracy makes fake accounts to be a supporter on her own post 🤣🤣
Like a professional photographer? Or photo editor? Or cute baby contest judge? Even with her family accounts it’s so many to keep track of. 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like a professional photographer? Or photo editor? Or cute baby contest judge? Even with her family accounts it’s so many to keep track of. 😶
Thats how she keeps tabs on people. How she gets her "facts" 🙄 so fake. Its honestly a shock how she still has followers

Hi all! Long time lurker and first time poster. I LOVE this thread and all the snark. Can someone pleas help me with the answers to the club baddie fb group? :LOL: I wanna get in there to see the ridiculousness. Tracy’s favorite kid and Jessica’s HP house?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly... that’s the wording I don’t like. You shouldn’t need to be acknowledged for “taking care of your kids”... it’s your job lol. She literally speaks about them like they’re possessions, “I take good care of my clothes”, that’s how it comes off.
I think she’s trying to say the weekend in between was Corey’s weekend and she’s trying to say “he wasn’t available” so seems like she’s throwing shade

Reactions: 10
I think she’s trying to say the weekend in between was Corey’s weekend and she’s trying to say “he wasn’t available” so seems like she’s throwing shade
She always throws shade. She's the queen of doing it. It she wasn't throwing shade she could say something like he had something come up. That being said she doesn't have to protect him but why throw shade?! She can't help herself she has to throw shade.

Reactions: 6
welp let’s just see if the kids are with Corey next weekend since this past weekend was hers. I saw someone on here say that maybe she won’t let anyone else besides Tara pick up and drop off the kids. Makes sense bc Tara was at julies baby shower which was the weekend in between Father’s Day & 4th of July. So I bet you once she realized Tara was going to julies baby shower, the “schedule changed” & obviously Corey couldn’t get the kids. Obviously aunt Tara is the middle man of all of this. I hope she only blocked her and they can be civil via text or phone calls! I also hope she realizes that once she goes to court & has custody & visitation scheduled, the moms get Mother’s Day and the fathers get Father’s Day NO MATTER WHAT. Had to do it with my ex 5 years ago!!! We also alternate holidays every year regardless of whether it’s our weekend or not. She’s in for a rude awakening once this happens bc you can’t just change it up without having repercussions from the court . Obviously Corey would need to bring it up & file the paperwork if that happens but still...you can’t just go by your own schedule or change it bc you’re busy or have plans. Doing so messes up the schedule going forward. Also NJ courts do NOT play when it comes to following visitation schedules !!! They both need to grow the duck up and be civil with one another!! I don’t like my ex but I’m not nasty towards him and we are civil and get along for the same of our child! Corey & Tracy both have at least 16 more years (once Julian is 18) to deal with each other so they better learn to figure tit out QUICK. She looks like she’s almost at her breaking point! Especially since she had to “clarify”. She’s maddddd madddd🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
2 years ago I separated from my husband... I made sure that he got the kids on his days off... which were during the week! Not weekends... because one kids do not!!! And I repeat!!! Do not have anything to do with our relationship. tit it was better for me. I got time to myself and was able to do all the errands I need to be done. This is the stupidest mistake anyone can make. TRACY! Your kids are not to be played with. If he can’t make it one weekend give him the next. Soooo what!! tit happens... it is not the kids fault but by you keeping them from their other family You are HURTING THEM as well
Oh boy I can’t believe she posted that it was a nice weekend on her scheduled for weekend lol, this is getting crazy. It’s only a matter of time before she explodes and tells everyone what really happened. I don’t like how she says “I make sure if available to take care of them on my weekend”, that makes it sound like they aren’t her kids, like it’s a Friends kid “oh I’m available to help take care of them”. The wording was off. I get her keeping scheduled weekends but not Father’s Day, I’m sorry she totally did that out of spite. If she was coparenting and being friends, she would’ve switched. I just think that was done purposely 😞

Reactions: 10
Favorite kid is Skylar of course lmao!!! We all know she despise Jaden and well Julian is the “legacy”.... and Jess is a cornball lmao
Hi all! Long time lurker and first time poster. I LOVE this thread and all the snark. Can someone pleas help me with the answers to the club baddie fb group? :LOL: I wanna get in there to see the ridiculousness. Tracy’s favorite kid and Jessica’s HP house?

• Haha
Yassss just.livingj!!! I hate when people use their kids against each other... you are hurting the kids more
9356F3CA-6F18-4E26-A18F-E518BB149074.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t follow Corey so can somebody screenshot what he said because I’m curious.

Reactions: 3
Betcha bravo doesn't want her now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jess is hufflepuff I believe and the tracy question is a mother doesn't have a favorite
I always wondered if that was really Bravo lol... and I think Jess is Gryffindor because that’s what I put... and I’m in... and FYI I sent trayway the group chat about them talking about the ig page
95AE872E-1FFA-40C5-9FA0-6DCEF97A1418.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.