Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skylar with the bottle again in her most recent story. That kid is going to be going to high school with a bottle at this rate... :rolleyes:
She’s probably worried about her kids spilling juice on her chavvy furniture :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone think she's trying to look like olivia? She looks like the poundland version though :LOL:
This is Olivia here BTW and not Tracey incase you were confused by the uncanny resemblance ;)
yep I notices when she posted that garbage bag jump suit with sneakers she even posed like Olivia Trashy always was jealous of Olivia but She wish she look like Olivia always even the black hair that she hated back in JL.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t she contradicting herself again because just last week she posted how everyone in NJ is everyone’s sloppy seconds? She made a comment and laughed about how all of her friends have dated the same guy.
I know people that are like her and her friends. They are drunk trash bags. I can bet you money her and her friends have hooked up with most of their guy friends when they are drunk. Also, she seems like the type to flirt with her friends bf just to make herself feel cool or wanted.

• Heart
I know people that are like her and her friends. They are drunk trash bags. I can bet you money her and her friends have hooked up with most of their guy friends when they are drunk. Also, she seems like the type to flirt with her friends bf just to make herself feel cool or wanted.
You’re right. It also might explain the threesome she said they had.

How bleeping embarrassing and sick to teach your kids snitches get stitches . For someone from the arse end of New Jersey she likes to go on like she’s in this Italian mob lifestyle . Did anyone notice she was talking normal and then went really strong New York/ jersey accent . She doesn’t have it 99.9% of the time and then when she’s feeling all tasty she puts the fake ny nj twang on.
You’re right about everything. The fake accent changes all of the time. It’s like the white girl Buck Wild from Flavor of Love. All of those girls including Flav called her out on the fake streetsy action she portrayed to have. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just leaving a comment so I can find the thread again

I will say this. I dont think she is an ugly girl by far. Yes, she's put on weight, but she's had 3 kids in so many years ffs. The problem is her attitude and her resistance to be transparent. If you are trying to be a 'public figure', that is the WORST thing to can do. Please, don't be fake. The interwebz will get you every time.
Absolutely agree I think she’s alwAys been pretty on the outside she’s just an ugly person internally

Did anyone see in the insta stories how skylar was answering the wierd mafia questions all calmly and politely and then jayden was screaming the answers in the background? I feel she really wants tracys attention so badly, i even wonder if thats why jayden always seems to try and bash corey in front of tracy maybe jayden has noticed that tracy dislikes corey now and tries to win her over by pretending not to like her dad? Poor kid and shes a middle child too yikes

Reactions: 8
100% it is. She has recently been seen in pictures on Corey’s page with a bottle along with Jayden. Parents of the year award for those two 👏 this is from March 23rd for reference
Meanwhile my doctor’s giving me a hard time about the ONE bottle a day my son gets and he just turned 1 last month!

Reactions: 3
100% it is. She has recently been seen in pictures on Corey’s page with a bottle along with Jayden. Parents of the year award for those two 👏 this is from March 23rd for reference
Tracy has said its a comfort thing for sky to have a bottle. Another thing when do kids get diagnosed for adhd etc... Poor jada so loud lol

Yeah she's definitely trolling here. And she posted her brothers gf with her son. Why all of a sudden. That snitches remark is meant for all people spilling the tea. Lol

Not even funny either.
We would subscribe to it🤣😂 just is poor sick ppl🤣🤣

Omg her story 🤦🏻‍♀️ I cannot handle the snitches get stitches and don’t steal your sisters boyfriend.. does she think that’s funny? It’s so incredibly ridiculous, stupid and immature! And yeah she totally thinks she’s gangster or something, like grow up that might have been cool to act that way 15 years ago but not now....
It was wack af thats some teen mom behvaiour like when you're 20 with a 5 year old that's how you behave.
Not to be "age-ist" but she's juvenile as hell. You can tell she wants daughters but daughters that are 16. She wants to be the mom from Mean Girls but in reality that character is a scalywag with a monster for a daughter

the young one won't even be able to steal the other daughter's boyfriend for like 10-15 more years teach them how to handle bullies not be bullies :ROFLMAO: Tracy I hope you don't fight with school teachers when they call complaining bout "snitches get stitches"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was wack af thats some teen mom behvaiour like when you're 20 with a 5 year old that's how you behave.
Not to be "age-ist" but she's juvenile as hell. You can tell she wants daughters but daughters that are 16. She wants to be the mom from Mean Girls but in reality that character is a scalywag with a monster for a daughter

the young one won't even be able to steal the other daughter's boyfriend for like 10-15 more years teach them how to handle bullies not be bullies :ROFLMAO: Tracy I hope you don't fight with school teachers when they call complaining bout "snitches get stitches"
LOL like i said earlier i cant wait to see these girls as teenagers. No one will be able to control them and Tracy will be wanting to kill herself then because she wont be able to handle it.

Also at 4 & 5 its important to know that you shouldn't steal your sis boyfriends cause in their grade everyone has a BF right? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe she should teach them some spelling words or math problems instead of the crap shes teaching them.

Tracy has said its a comfort thing for sky to have a bottle. Another thing when do kids get diagnosed for adhd etc... Poor jada so loud lol
God forbid you stop being lazy and teach your kid age appropriate comfort measures. That’s pure laziness. Nothing else.

Do you know.... going back through Corey's Instagram made me feel sad for Tracy and the breakdown of their marriage. These 3 photos as an example...they look so happy and in love and Tracy looks healthy and beautiful. It's just so sad how things can change. Obviously nobody knows what goes on in a marriage but he was always putting up pics of her saying how beautiful she is and calling her babiegirl and saying how proud he was of her. Just thought it was sad what a drastic change and seeing it unfold on social media.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
WOW! that’s absolutely insane!!. I get it, it’s hard to get a bottle away from a 1 year, hell even a two year old.... but 5?! wowowow

Reactions: 3
WOW! that’s absolutely insane!!. I get it, it’s hard to get a bottle away from a 1 year, hell even a two year old.... but 5?! wowowow
I understand using it for comfort. But at 5 she should start to take it away. If she cant let go of it easy, just give it to her at night. It looks like these kids have bottles all day in their mouths.

Reactions: 4
I understand using it for comfort. But at 5 she should start to take it away. If she cant let go of it easy, just give it to her at night. It looks like these kids have bottles all day in their mouths.
I agree I get the comfort thing. This is purely speculation but from what I can see skylar uses it as comfort because it was probably the only consistent thing for her since she was a baby. Constantly being passed off to other people and/or not being paid enough attention to. But she always had that bottle and now she relies on it for comfort and routine/consistency that she doesn’t otherwise get.

I’m in the dental field. The bottle should be taken away at 1 and a child should start with a cup. It’s absolutely neglect when a 5 year old has a bottle. Even a 3 year old. She says she’s so good at parenting “trayway parenting”. It’s NEGLECT. I don’t care if it’s for comfort or what. The bottle should have been gone. In a lot of places if a dentist has a child that comes in with excessive cavities from bottle rot we 100% have the authority to call CPS, because it’s neglect. She needs to stop focusing on the god damn tick tok and focus on weaning all 3 children from the bottle.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.