Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been reading all the threads and I’m literally so happy I found them. I thought it was always strange how much she talks about herself in such a glorified way. I’m a mom of 3 (currently pregnant with my 3rd) and I by no means am glammed up and some days wear Leggings and a tee. But what really pisses me off about her is how she pretty much degrades moms who are like that. Always talking about there isn’t an excuse to not have makeup on. Like hello a lot of us much rather have our kids up and ready, fed, and dressed than ourselves. She is so far up her own ass that she’s delusional as to what she actually looks like. Her poor kids seem like they lack discipline and an education and all she teaches them bullshit that no toddler should worry about. Like don’t steal boyfriends or snitches get stitches. I just don’t understand how she doesn’t get called out by family or friends

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She just posted on Instagram asking the kids what happens when you rat on your sisters, and the kids reply with snitches get stitches. Really?? Thats great parenting. 👏👏👏 What is the point of her teaching them this? I want to know if im missing the point.
I don’t understand her logic. It’s almost like being a “gangster” is cooler than being an actual kid
How about teach your kids the abcs or better yet to get off the damn bottle. All those kids should be off the bottle by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just want to know how she finds the time to make these TikToks with 3 kids. Amazes me. And that girl will never make an onlyfans who would subscribe to it 😂 😂

Reactions: 10
She just posted on Instagram asking the kids what happens when you rat on your sisters, and the kids reply with snitches get stitches. Really?? Thats great parenting. 👏👏👏 What is the point of her teaching them this? I want to know if im missing the point.
Yeah she's definitely trolling here. And she posted her brothers gf with her son. Why all of a sudden. That snitches remark is meant for all people spilling the tea. Lol

I just want to know how she finds the time to make these TikToks with 3 kids. Amazes me. And that girl will never make an onlyfans who would subscribe to it 😂 😂
Not even funny either.

Reactions: 4
Omg and those over lined Ronald McDonald lips today match the eyebrows 😂 Straight up clown vibes going on. And her holding her phone up over herself to appear thinner is not working honey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a 3 year old and everytime he sees me on the phone he tells me to put it down. I cant even talk to anyone on the phone or he will scream. How she finds time to constantly be on it ALLL DAY and NIGHT and make videos with 3 young kids is beyond me.

Omg and those over lined Ronald McDonald lips today match the eyebrows 😂 Straight up clown vibes going on. And her holding her phone up over herself to appear thinner is not working honey.
Must be nice to lay down and play with your phone all day. LOL

Reactions: 6
I have a 3 year old and everytime he sees me on the phone he tells me to put it down. I cant even talk to anyone on the phone or he will scream. How she finds time to constantly be on it ALLL DAY and NIGHT and make videos with 3 young kids is beyond me.

Must be nice to lay down and play with your phone all day. LOL
I have two boys 5 and 10, work full time but currently doing a week in and a week off due to Covid19 plus home schooling them I have the time to do nothing. But this girl has the time to do endless TikToks and post tit. Teach your kids, sit and play with them, make memories with them. My Instagram is full of pics of my husband and our boys and if we were to separate I would suddenly post cringe tiktoks, endless filtered selfies and quotes photos of my boys would continue but that’s me she’s desperate and attention seeking I guess photos of her kids don’t get her the attention she wants. Sad for her.

I have two boys 5 and 10, work full time but currently doing a week in and a week off due to Covid19 plus home schooling them I have the time to do nothing. But this girl has the time to do endless TikToks and post tit. Teach your kids, sit and play with them, make memories with them. My Instagram is full of pics of my husband and our boys and if we were to separate I would suddenly post cringe tiktoks, endless filtered selfies and quotes photos of my boys wouldnt continue but that’s me she’s desperate and attention seeking I guess photos of her kids don’t get her the attention she wants. Sad for her.
I have two boys 5 and 10, work full time but currently doing a week in and a week off due to Covid19 plus home schooling them I have the time to do nothing. But this girl has the time to do endless TikToks and post tit. Teach your kids, sit and play with them, make memories with them. My Instagram is full of pics of my husband and our boys and if we were to separate I would suddenly post cringe tiktoks, endless filtered selfies and quotes photos of my boys would continue but that’s me she’s desperate and attention seeking I guess photos of her kids don’t get her the attention she wants. Sad for her.
I meant wouldn’t **** urgh posted twice haha

Reactions: 2
How bleeping embarrassing and sick to teach your kids snitches get stitches . For someone from the arse end of New Jersey she likes to go on like she’s in this Italian mob lifestyle . Did anyone notice she was talking normal and then went really strong New York/ jersey accent . She doesn’t have it 99.9% of the time and then when she’s feeling all tasty she puts the fake ny nj twang on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been reading all the threads and I’m literally so happy I found them. I thought it was always strange how much she talks about herself in such a glorified way. I’m a mom of 3 (currently pregnant with my 3rd) and I by no means am glammed up and some days wear Leggings and a tee. But what really pisses me off about her is how she pretty much degrades moms who are like that. Always talking about there isn’t an excuse to not have makeup on. Like hello a lot of us much rather have our kids up and ready, fed, and dressed than ourselves. She is so far up her own ass that she’s delusional as to what she actually looks like. Her poor kids seem like they lack discipline and an education and all she teaches them bullshit that no toddler should worry about. Like don’t steal boyfriends or snitches get stitches. I just don’t understand how she doesn’t get called out by family or friends
She talks all the crap about being all glammed and stuff but look at her, her husband still left her. I work over 40 hours every week and rush to get home to cook, feed my toddler and clean up all before 7:00. Theres days I dont even eat dinner but thats ok. All without wearing a stitch of makeup and ive been married for 15 years. She talks out of her ass. Just by watching her videos and viewing her pics you can tell shes extremely insecure with herself and does things for people just to tell her how amazing she is.

I hate when she says these things to her kids like its ok. I cant wait until they are teenagers and they rebel against her.

I meant wouldn’t **** urgh posted twice haha

Then minute i get home from work my son is like mom sit lets play. Lets do this. Sometimes i have to run into the bedroom as soon as i walk in just to change my clothes so i can play with him.

How bleeping embarrassing and sick to teach your kids snitches get stitches . For someone from the arse end of New Jersey she likes to go on like she’s in this Italian mob lifestyle . Did anyone notice she was talking normal and then went really strong New York/ jersey accent . She doesn’t have it 99.9% of the time and then when she’s feeling all tasty she puts the fake ny nj twang on.

I noticed that also with the accent. She acts like she grew up in a rough neighborhood and is trying to raise her kids like they are growing up in the mob lifestyle. Settle down Ms. Maloney you wouldnt survive an hour in a rough neighborhood and believe me you look the type to snitch on someone the minute tit goes down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s just trash. It is just so sad that she neglects those poor children. I feel like my daughter and Jayden are the exact same. Both really feisty and the same age. My heart breaks for those kids.

Reactions: 6
Anyone think she's trying to look like olivia? She looks like the poundland version though :LOL:
This is Olivia here BTW and not Tracey incase you were confused by the uncanny resemblance ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg her story 🤦🏻‍♀️ I cannot handle the snitches get stitches and don’t steal your sisters boyfriend.. does she think that’s funny? It’s so incredibly ridiculous, stupid and immature! And yeah she totally thinks she’s gangster or something, like grow up that might have been cool to act that way 15 years ago but not now....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s because she thinks she’s some mobster mom but isn’t even Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who wants to see that slop anyways. Can you imagine the type of content she’d post? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's got it the wrong way round. If you're naturally pretty you wouldn't feel the need for all the make up. It's all superficial, the nails, hair, eye lashes. Hours and money wasted on tat 😔

Reactions: 3
First time posting after reading through a lot of the threads. I watched JL back in the day and I’ve been following her IG since she was wedding planning. The commentary here on the “snitches get stitches” makes me think of something that gets to me. She talks more about this on the podcast, but I hate how she wants her kids to be “cool.” Like her obsession with Julian’s swag. I know the girls go to school but she portrays that as a fashion show. I sometimes wonder if she never shows any educational activities because of her obsession with being cool, tough, Italian, etc. On the podcast she always makes fun of Jessica’s Harry Potter obsession and mentions more than once that her kids don’t like that nerd sh*t. As if being a nerd would be so devastating. It’s like being more proud of your child for being good at flirting than for being good at reading.

I also see “snitches get stitches” as possibly detrimental if one of the girls ever finds herself in need of help but her sister might be afraid to tell someone because telling on your sister is bad.

Reactions: 12
Why does she have a relationship with her parents now?? They didn’t go to her wedding did they as they didn’t agree?

Yeah she's definitely trolling here. And she posted her brothers gf with her son. Why all of a sudden. That snitches remark is meant for all people spilling the tea. Lol

Not even funny either.
Isn’t she contradicting herself again because just last week she posted how everyone in NJ is everyone’s sloppy seconds? She made a comment and laughed about how all of her friends have dated the same guy.

Reactions: 1
Skylar with the bottle again in her most recent story. That kid is going to be going to high school with a bottle at this rate... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.