Tracy DiMarco Maloney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please post the name of the new thread! I don’t want to miss anything!!

Can we keep it simple and easy to find and just name it Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5?

Reactions: 3
I think her family lives comfortably but I wouldn’t say that they’re wealthy or well off. It just seems like she’s been in a competition with her younger siblings, and can’t quite catch up. She went to Hofstra for a bit, which is where she met Mike (RIP) not high school like it was claimed on Jerseylicious. Some things just don’t add up, because she was a little too wild even as a teenager and that might’ve been a way of deflecting. The whole anti-drugs thing is ridiculous because she was literally surrounded by it in her early twenties, based on who she was hanging out with. Which also, could’ve been some kind of coping mechanism.
I agree. Her parents live comfortably, but by no means are wealthy. They seem to be normal people who live a nice quiet life. The dad seems to play golf, and maybe belongs to the country club. Some country club memberships start at $1,500, which is minimal compared to some of the other clubs in the area. Im not sure what her mom ever did for work, but it looks like she doesn't work outside the home. The brothers seem to do well on their own. They both went to a good college. So yeah... the only loser is Trashy Maloney. She went to Artistic Academy which is a very well known cosmetology school (DePasquale). If you are a good hair stylist by the time you graduate, DePasquale will hire you. She could have really done well and made great money, and had great exposure while on JL. BUT.... she took the lazy way out. Got married, in the blink of an eye to a man who was very immature (but had his settlement $$$). Which I still believe she did to piss off her parents even more! Had 3 kids back to back, and became even lazier. Decided her marriage wasnt to her liking... moved back to NJ, and now Mom & Dad are supposed to bail you out?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It says I have insufficient privileges to post a new thread maybe someone else can check and try. Or bigboobsboo made this one originally so maybe she can do it.

Reactions: 2
Guys here is the new Thread!!!
Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5 AKA “ Ultimate catfish“

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tracy speak and behave civilly? 😂
Never gonna happen unless she's struck by lightening. And even then I have my doubts.
Since the pandemic I finally watched season 6 of JL. I then watched random episodes. All these years later I still have the same opinion about Tracy. Vile, immature, despicable, foul-mouth bully. I am not surprised her marriage didn't last. The energy you put out you def get back. I am glad I found this site. I've enjoyed reading the posts.

Wow!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow I just watched the live. The way she talks to Jayden vs the way she talks to skylar is sooo different, she talks to the poor thing like she hates her and talks to skylar like she’s this old mature adult friend... going live and
Yelling at your kids to get off you and telling them their annoying, what a pig. I also can’t believe she thinks those lashes look good and the overdrawn lip could not be more obvious, why is she such a mess and has no idea?
Because Tracy is a narcissist.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.