Tracy DiMarco Maloney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you spend 900k in NJ and not have a house? You. An get a reasonable house in north jersey for 400k. Why rent? Did she really blow it all on matching outfits, hair, lashes and sonic?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you spend 900k in NJ and not have a house? You. An get a reasonable house in north jersey for 400k. Why rent? Did she really blow it all on matching outfits, hair, lashes and sonic?
I don’t think we’ll ever know .. it’s quite crazy though

View attachment 128244

Holy tit!! Super photoshop here!!! Lmfao!!! Like seriously Tracy!!!
She’s definitely reading all this though bc she did a throwback on her IG story of this day hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So lawyer got no money? They get a third always. Even then what do you blow 600k on and have nothing to show. Somethings off there no?
The lawyer had to get money .. plus he paid for her truck that was a lease that got repossessed.. he had to pay it in full.. I’m sure he paid all her credit cards...

View attachment 128244

Can someone please post this on her fb n IG pages

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She definitely doesn’t have any of that money
Do you know her? Just curious!

You dont think the show paid for any of that? Of course they did if the set up cameras and everything.

And what was he paying for with no real job. I know he worked for Stanley steemer and got fired and he worked for a DJ as a dancer for parties. That's not a real income so give me a break
You know them?

View attachment 128244

So I know theres an app you can download that you have to pay for but you send the pic you want edited over to someone who professionally photoshops you to look smaller. I remember summer of 2018 my sister took a bikini photo and paid money thru this app to have someone edit it just to see if it worked. Sure enough it was legit.. I was shocked. She never paid for it again though lol

• Wow
I know a lot lol

Her father co signed and was paying 1/2 the rent so I can only assume he’s paying the full amount now that Corey isn’t there.
Plus her father hates Corey always did and always will.. I’m sure her dad said all as long as you leave him I’ll pay for anything ...
her n her dad didn’t talk for a really long time he didn’t go to her wedding ...
what a shocker they move to nj, her n her dad make up and now she leaves Corey

Tell me more. Tell me more like we need the dirt. Go on girl!

I think I said this on a previous thread but are we talking about her Toyota Highlander ? She literally just got it like a year or so ago, she talked about it non stop and all of a sudden it’s gone and she’s driving her moms old car. It must have gotten repossessed:

• Wow
I think I said this on a previous thread but are we talking about her Toyota Highlander ? She literally just got it like a year or so ago, she talked about it non stop and all of a sudden it’s gone and she’s driving her moms old car. It must have gotten repossessed:
How pathetic to boost about something clearly she couldn’t afford typical Tracy🙄 I find it interesting someone with her ego would admit to being broke and driving her moms car

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She definitely spent part of Coreys settlement on fake paparazzi to “catch” them leaving events and clubs in NYC. Seriously....she captioned these pics “caught leaving this club! Caught leaving that event!” I can’t with the fake paparazzi pics...they’re comical! No other paparazzo or even PERSON is around them trying to get near them.

As far as her JL money....I’m assuming this weird bird (??) photo shoot took some of that 😬
Wow quarantine is getting to me if I’m looking up 7-9 years ago of this broad! Glad I have you guys who understand!!!!😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can someone fill me in on the whole Snooki thing! So she’s so tough with everyone else but little Nicole goes on live mocking her and her response was to go to Gionni’s parents? 🤣😂 is that correct? If so fucken hilarious Nicole isn’t even five feet but as much hot tit Tracy talks about her for no reason she can’t confront her personally what a punk. I don’t blame Nicole for responding back to her she’s annoying. She looked like she was doing tik tok In her parents basement like girl that’s the signal to put the phone down and seek help

She definitely spent part of Coreys settlement on fake paparazzi to “catch” them leaving events and clubs in NYC. Seriously....she captioned these pics “caught leaving this club! Caught leaving that event!” I can’t with the fake paparazzi pics...they’re comical! No other paparazzo or even PERSON is around them trying to get near them.

As far as her JL money....I’m assuming this weird bird (??) photo shoot took some of that 😬
Wow quarantine is getting to me if I’m looking up 7-9 years ago of this broad! Glad I have you guys who understand!!!!😂
Highly ridiculous photos 🤢
Few girls recently signed up here and gave us some interesting information!! Please, more, more, more!!!

• Haha
I’m sorry but can someone please tell me what the HECK these eyebrows are????!!!
97925658-6439-4D83-B1FC-7300A1528093.jpeg

She looks PERMANENTLY WORRIED!! Who does their eyebrows like that in 2020?! How the heck do they even grow like that high?? What did she give them cocaine and the hairs got all excited?? Tracy girl you are just rachet I’m sorry but you are. Check yourself and work harder. Otherwise do not be confused when you cannot find another man ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You just blew my mind with these holy tit
Ive heard of real celebs wasting money on paps for fake shoots but im talking like kardashians and tit
Wowowowow. $900k usd and nothing to show for it that blows my mind so hard i feel like literally every other reality star (minus the druggies) the first thing everyone did was buy a house or condo or something at least if your career ends you have somewhere to live????? And its like she doesnt care to learn like meh my parents will just bail me out which wtvr thats on her but damn girl u have three kids and one is special needs like you really shud do something if your gonna stay home then at least try and do crafts with them and tit i dunno
I dont get her at alllllllll

The lawyer had to get money .. plus he paid for her truck that was a lease that got repossessed.. he had to pay it in full.. I’m sure he paid all her credit cards...

Can someone please post this on her fb n IG pages
Yes, where is TrayWayFanClub?!

• Haha
So I have a theory and it’s not based on any facts or anything I know. just a theory. But I know some people have speculated that she was abused in some way as a child based on the comments she made about going back and telling her 10 year old self that she was “safe no matter what he said”.
So my theory is that either the dad was abusive to them in the home or someone in the family Molested her. That would make perfect sense why she didn’t care about having her parents approval For the show or the wedding. Most people wouldn’t marry someone if it meant loosing your whole family, unless they were a crappy family. Makes sense why the family was so against her going on the show and made her use a fake name (hello family secrets spilling out) and why her parents baby her and constantly bail her out now because they feel guilty about bleeping her up.

Reactions: 4

UGH she always dressed hookerish.... so tacky. She did look a hundred times better in these pics, but still trashy!

I’m sorry but can someone please tell me what the HECK these eyebrows are????!!!
View attachment 128387
She looks PERMANENTLY WORRIED!! Who does their eyebrows like that in 2020?! How the heck do they even grow like that high?? What did she give them cocaine and the hairs got all excited?? Tracy girl you are just rachet I’m sorry but you are. Check yourself and work harder. Otherwise do not be confused when you cannot find another man ever again.
She must have gone to the same place her obnoxious friend Sammy went for her eyebrows. Someone on here said they look like the McDonalds arches... CORRECT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.