Tracy DiMarco Maloney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but...this is NOT attractive. Those spider eyelashes, her long black ratty hair, her wayyyy too high eyebrows 20200512_091252.jpg ...she literally looks like a witch cartoon. How does she not see that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but...this is NOT attractive. Those spider eyelashes, her long black ratty hair, her wayyyy too high eyebrowsView attachment 128466...she literally looks like a witch cartoon. How does she not see that?!
i cant with the eyebrows. Like your brows make you and these really make her into a clown. She probably shaved them off and draws them in like that. Its really just sad.

• Haha
Iā€™m sorry nothing attractive about Tracy! Iā€™m not sure who told her she was the tit & especially with her fucked up personality! Now to hear that she owes so many people money & she canā€™t pay her own bills? witch needs to grow the fck up & her parents need to give her a reality check! It called tough love Puta!!

Reactions: 9
i cant with the eyebrows. Like your brows make you and these really make her into a clown. She probably shaved them off and draws them in like that. Its really just sad.
Someone says she pays someone to do them like that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
So I have a theory and itā€™s not based on any facts or anything I know. just a theory. But I know some people have speculated that she was abused in some way as a child based on the comments she made about going back and telling her 10 year old self that she was ā€œsafe no matter what he saidā€.
So my theory is that either the dad was abusive to them in the home or someone in the family Molested her. That would make perfect sense why she didnā€™t care about having her parents approval For the show or the wedding. Most people wouldnā€™t marry someone if it meant loosing your whole family, unless they were a crappy family. Makes sense why the family was so against her going on the show and made her use a fake name (hello family secrets spilling out) and why her parents baby her and constantly bail her out now because they feel guilty about bleeping her up.
I agree, this might explain why sheā€™s been overly sexual. I donā€™t know her personally but I do know guys who she has latched onto including the ā€œexā€ she named her child for. Itā€™s not his real name but itā€™s a name he went by for a very long time. Maybe thatā€™s how she convinced Corey it wasnā€™t really naming her after him? Anyways, this guy is actually very handsome, but he would never claim her. She was obsessed with him and at the ripe old age of 17 would drive out to Brooklyn to see him. He worked at clubs so she would drag her friends to the city so they could all ā€œpop bottlesā€ at a promoterā€™s table. Her behavior isnā€™t really new...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree, this might explain why sheā€™s been overly sexual. I donā€™t know her personally but I do know guys who she has latched onto including the ā€œexā€ she named her child for. Itā€™s not his real name but itā€™s a name he went by for a very long time. Maybe thatā€™s how she convinced Corey it wasnā€™t really naming her after him? Anyways, this guy is actually very handsome, but he would never claim her. She was obsessed with him and at the ripe old age of 17 would drive out to Brooklyn to see him. He worked at clubs so she would drag her friends to the city so they could all ā€œpop bottlesā€ at a promoterā€™s table. Her behavior isnā€™t really new...
She seemed like a vulture with Corey especially him being younger seemed like she ran the shots until he started growing into a man she made. I mean you marry a man young itā€™s not his momma raising him anymore

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t buy the abuse stuff and think itā€™s just her usually lying ways to seek attention. She came from a well off home and think sheā€™s doing anything to get street credit to keep up with the bad girl liking the bad boy image. She was obviously spoon fed as a kid. Her brothers donā€™t act that way. VTech is a very very good college and hard to get into even if you have the means to get in. Itā€™s all an act.

Reactions: 6
You just blew my mind with these holy tit
Ive heard of real celebs wasting money on paps for fake shoots but im talking like kardashians and tit
Wowowowow. $900k usd and nothing to show for it that blows my mind so hard i feel like literally every other reality star (minus the druggies) the first thing everyone did was buy a house or condo or something at least if your career ends you have somewhere to live????? And its like she doesnt care to learn like meh my parents will just bail me out which wtvr thats on her but damn girl u have three kids and one is special needs like you really shud do something if your gonna stay home then at least try and do crafts with them and tit i dunno
I dont get her at alllllllll
She spent all the money on crap. Did you ever notice they always went over the top for parties, and Christmas gifts. Plus she always has hair extensions done on which if they are really good can cost up to $1,000. Getting botox, eyelash extensions. All this to sit at home like a potato and stuff her face all day. I will never understand that. Also all those photo shoots shes done in the past are really expensive.

Plus Im sure her sons surgery wasn't cheap. I aggravates me when he never wears his "ears". Why bother putting the baby through all that if you dont use the devices.

Reactions: 7
the
Can someone fill me in on the whole Snooki thing! So sheā€™s so tough with everyone else but little Nicole goes on live mocking her and her response was to go to Gionniā€™s parents? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ is that correct? If so fucken hilarious Nicole isnā€™t even five feet but as much hot tit Tracy talks about her for no reason she canā€™t confront her personally what a punk. I donā€™t blame Nicole for responding back to her sheā€™s annoying. She looked like she was doing tik tok In her parents basement like girl thatā€™s the signal to put the phone down and seek help
She went to Gionniā€™s parents!? What did I miss???

I donā€™t buy the abuse stuff and think itā€™s just her usually lying ways to seek attention. She came from a well off home and think sheā€™s doing anything to get street credit to keep up with the bad girl liking the bad boy image. She was obviously spoon fed as a kid. Her brothers donā€™t act that way. VTech is a very very good college and hard to get into even if you have the means to get in. Itā€™s all an act.
I think her family lives comfortably but I wouldnā€™t say that theyā€™re wealthy or well off. It just seems like sheā€™s been in a competition with her younger siblings, and canā€™t quite catch up. She went to Hofstra for a bit, which is where she met Mike (RIP) not high school like it was claimed on Jerseylicious. Some things just donā€™t add up, because she was a little too wild even as a teenager and that mightā€™ve been a way of deflecting. The whole anti-drugs thing is ridiculous because she was literally surrounded by it in her early twenties, based on who she was hanging out with. Which also, couldā€™ve been some kind of coping mechanism.

Reactions: 3
Can someone fill me in on the whole Snooki thing! So sheā€™s so tough with everyone else but little Nicole goes on live mocking her and her response was to go to Gionniā€™s parents? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ is that correct? If so fucken hilarious Nicole isnā€™t even five feet but as much hot tit Tracy talks about her for no reason she canā€™t confront her personally what a punk. I donā€™t blame Nicole for responding back to her sheā€™s annoying. She looked like she was doing tik tok In her parents basement like girl thatā€™s the signal to put the phone down and seek help
Yes!! I missed it!!! Someone please spill!

Reactions: 1
Yes!! I missed it!!! Someone please spill!
I heard when snooki and deena did a live it was almost at the end and Nicole was tipsy and said something along the lines .. i have to go i have kids one is deaf. Idk. I just remember something about one is deaf. And the live ended... and when it was asked on Tracy's live with Sammy she said something like going to snooki husband. But Sammy told her calm down etc.so it wasn't talked about any farther.. If this is true who knows. But I doubt snooki would say something like that...

She spent all the money on crap. Did you ever notice they always went over the top for parties, and Christmas gifts. Plus she always has hair extensions done on which if they are really good can cost up to $1,000. Getting botox, eyelash extensions. All this to sit at home like a potato and stuff her face all day. I will never understand that. Also all those photo shoots shes done in the past are really expensive.

Plus Im sure her sons surgery wasn't cheap. I aggravates me when he never wears his "ears". Why bother putting the baby through all that if you dont use the devices.
They owe money out... especially for sons surgery...
those birthday parties she does it the cheap way n a lot of it was given to her or probably parents paid for it ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.