Tracy DiMarco Maloney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in gods name is happening under her chin? Did she try to photoshop out her neck rolls and just fail miserably or is that an extra big roll? And girl WASh THAT TANK. It’s dirty AF. Pulling it down to see your cheesy ass push up bra to try to prove you have decent tits is not working. I might expect a 14 year old to do that but come in Tracy your damn near middle aged. Get a bleeping clue.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is 1000% an old pic, her hair isn’t nearly as long and she doesn’t look as big, I think her nails even look different (it’s hard to tell for sure). Someone commented about how her DMs are going to blow up now bc of that pic and she responds saying they already do all day 🙄 naturally she’s hoping Corey sees, she’s a clown. Really starting to despise her

Reactions: 8
Hmmm the “we are best friends and great co-parents” was short lived

those poor kidsView attachment 117568
Like everything she stars!!

Just found out that Jayden is not as horrible as Tracy makes her out to be. Incase anyone saw her recent post with Jayden crying and screaming.
Horrible. Poor normal kid. Tracy is a witch!!

What in gods name is happening under her chin? Did she try to photoshop out her neck rolls and just fail miserably or is that an extra big roll? And girl WASh THAT TANK. It’s dirty AF. Pulling it down to see your cheesy ass push up bra to try to prove you have decent tits is not working. I might expect a 14 year old to do that but come in Tracy your damn near middle aged. Get a bleeping clue.
She is ridiculous. Her hair, clothes, failed photoshop. Maybe she does that just to entertaine us 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yea i think its def an old pic i dont see her white current nails. I almost feel bad for her bcos shes clearly upset about corey and hoping he hears/sees about her posts and "busy dms". Something must have happened. I feel like before they were working on it and he was begging to get back and then something must have happened cus now it seems they dont speak. I wonder if it was from the night she pretended to or actually made out with someone in the car......i almost feel bad for corey too cus shes being super public which hey do ur thing girl but i mean if he does it back later she cant cry about it.....

Reactions: 5
Yea i think its def an old pic i dont see her white current nails. I almost feel bad for her bcos shes clearly upset about corey and hoping he hears/sees about her posts and "busy dms". Something must have happened. I feel like before they were working on it and he was begging to get back and then something must have happened cus now it seems they dont speak. I wonder if it was from the night she pretended to or actually made out with someone in the car......i almost feel bad for corey too cus shes being super public which hey do ur thing girl but i mean if he does it back later she cant cry about it.....
It's not a man's way to be petty or get revenge or generally tit stir, they tend to keep things to themselves. She keeps trying to wind him up with her posts and gets even more extreme because he appears to ignore them. She doesn't seem to understand men. Their brains are so different. If Corey takes any action it'll be serious stuff like getting custody of the children or possibly suicide.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That is 1000% an old pic, her hair isn’t nearly as long and she doesn’t look as big, I think her nails even look different (it’s hard to tell for sure). Someone commented about how her DMs are going to blow up now bc of that pic and she responds saying they already do all day 🙄 naturally she’s hoping Corey sees, she’s a clown. Really starting to despise her
I agree. I believe thats an old pic. If you zoom in on her nails they look a different color. I think it may be her tacky nail polish (remember the one she was selling for about 2 mins). The colors were horrible.

Don’t we know by now that Tracy is the Queen of recycling old pictures? You can see the pattern she’s been posting old thirst trap pictures knowing all she’ll get is the attention of losers clearly all tactics to anger Corey who probably doesn’t give a rats ass. Like Of course your dm is poppin mine would be too if I posted attention seeking pictures and desperate housewife post like she has it doesn’t mean anything about her beauty take a natural picture no caption see the crowd that attracts towards the pic and I’ll bet it’s a totally different audience and primarily women. You attract what you put out Tracy TRASH

Reactions: 9
Tracy only has those kids as a prop.

I was looking through all of their old photos and realized that if they stopped at Jayden they'd probably still be together. But since Jayden wasnt a boy, they kept trying and now look where they are. Bc she cant handle three kids by herself as a SAHM. She really needs a nanny and extra help or idk. Put the kids in bleeping daycare? That would be the right move
I agree, I think they'd still be together. Jayden seems like a handful, and then to add a third baby into the mix was a dumb move IMO. I don't know, I never understood the whole 'we need to have a boy to keep the legacy going' thing. For one, girls will keep your "legacy" *eyeroll* going with their genetic makeup, just not their last name. If they were concerned about their last name continuing, not to worry morons, there's thousands of Epsteins out there also reproducing.

Hmmm the “we are best friends and great co-parents” was short lived

those poor kidsView attachment 117568
When she said that I immediately thought, "YA RIGHT I GIVE IT 2 WEEKS." 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's not a man's way to be petty or get revenge or generally tit stir, they tend to keep things to themselves. She keeps trying to wind him up with her posts and gets even more extreme because he appears to ignore them. She doesn't seem to understand men. Their brains are so different. If Corey takes any action it'll be serious stuff like getting custody of the children or possibly suicide.
Just to clarify, I don't necessarily think
Just to clarify I don't necessarily think Corey would commit suicide I'm just trying to emphasise the point that when men take action it's usually one that is serious and final. Maybe if he takes drugs it would be an overdose or more likely he will try for custody of the children as he seems to be naturally loving and know what's good for them. As for Tracey her reality check bounced. She will carry on being petty and the only person it will impact is herself. Once Corey has custody she will try some sort of revenge which will never be successful and will only serve to make her even more miserable and bitter. Child-less, man-less and alcohol dependent.

Cant blur that pouch out 😂
ergh what’s super awkward about this photo is that she’s still got the crusty black strap top on .... if you zoom you can see it’s one of those stick on bras with the draw sting at the bottom and she’s just pulled her tits out of it .....

Where’s the video of Jayden having a meltdown . I can’t see it

ergh what’s super awkward about this photo is that she’s still got the crusty black strap top on .... if you zoom you can see it’s one of those stick on bras with the draw sting at the bottom and she’s just pulled her tits out of it .....

Where’s the video of Jayden having a meltdown . I can’t see it
It's the 3 most recent post that she made. The first pic says nobody tests my gangsta more than my 2nd child

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Tara’s stories today of Jayden and Sky playing and make believing there are tigers and bears in the house! If you notice she has the bear on the counter in the kitchen and it’s just there to cover up the messy kitchen. Then it gets better! It shows Jayden and Sky in the forbidden dining room playing skee ball made of cardboard and you can see on the last video of Sky that dining room is a bleeping mess! So much tit on the dining room table. She still is not cleaning her house!! Lazy slob! Also I thought that room and the living room with the cheap ass over priced garbage furniture was off limits to the kids and “they know better” such a crock

• Haha
I love how she tries to act all nonchalant, like she doesn’t care what Corey does and she can’t be bothered. But this same twit was just all over his bleeping insta, just last week and posting in her stories how she will go and block everyone that liked Corey’s post!! What a damn hypocrite!! Or should I say Hippo-Crite!! With this wanna be old Hollywood woman who acts like she has a hour glass figure, but fails to realize, we have all seen her gunt on many occasions!! Get a life trash bag Tracy!!
Hippo-Crite!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Why doesn’t Julian ever have his ears when he’s with her mom like there’s no structure with them it’s so sad to put him through the surgeries and not use them.

Reactions: 4
She’s horrifying 🤣🤣🤣

Why doesn’t Julian ever have his ears when he’s with her mom like there’s no structure with them it’s so sad to put him through the surgeries and not use them.
She stated that she doesnt "force" him to wear them.

If that was the case then she shouldnt have made her not even one year old under go major surgery.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.