Tracy DiMarco Maloney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should get them tested. Better to be prepared on what to expect.
She won't do anything once she knows, other than try to get an Adderall script for the kids and end up taking it herself. She's admitted on her podcast that 'I NEVER DO DRUGS!!!' and then the next episode was her discussing taking adderall to party.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You know what.Between the divorce and once the kids all go to school.I don’t think her facade will last forever as she believes.

Reactions: 4
She won't do anything once she knows, other than try to get an Adderall script for the kids and end up taking it herself. She's admitted on her podcast that 'I NEVER DO DRUGS!!!' and then the next episode was her discussing taking adderall to party.
Shes full of tit. She used to vape 🙄 and adderall to party....oh please.

Reactions: 3
Holy tit. This comment. That makes me so incredibly sad. These are the people who worship Tracy. And she loves to answer people back rudely but sure as hell she’ll leave the abusers comments alone.
That comment is bleeping abuse.

Reactions: 13
They whole jayden post is just sad. I would never record my kid crying and upset and put it on the internet for strangers to comment on. It hurts my heart just thinking about doing that to any of my kids. Respect your daughter more than that. Care for her enough to not subject her bad day to 500k internet strangers. This is beyond crappy.

Reactions: 14
They whole jayden post is just sad. I would never record my kid crying and upset and put it on the internet for strangers to comment on. It hurts my heart just thinking about doing that to any of my kids. Respect your daughter more than that. Care for her enough to not subject her bad day to 500k internet strangers. This is beyond crappy.
I've recorded my son throwing a fit & sent it to his father. NEVER to social media.

Tracy is a attention bleep, woe is me kinda witch

Reactions: 10
I've recorded my son throwing a fit & sent it to his father. NEVER to social media.

Tracy is a attention bleep, woe is me kinda witch
I’ve totally done that too. It’s different when it’s to the other parent who loves them.

And to add to it she has like 5 stories of her doing Sky’s make up with her and having a good time. Like you could not make it more obvious that you favor sky.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’ve totally done that too. It’s different when it’s to the other parent who loves them.

And to add to it she has like 5 stories of her doing Sky’s make up with her and having a good time. Like you could not make it more obvious that you favor sky.
The videos kill me 😂 "my kids are in bed by 7 every night. No exception"

Liar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The videos kill me 😂 "my kids are in bed by 7 every night. No exception"

Liar
I’m definitely not a perfect mom and my kids aren’t angels but I would never allow screaming like that. If any of my kids do get to that point of being screaming hot messes it’s addressed on the spot. Time out, hug, rest, food. Whatever they need in that moment, we figure it out because if they’re at that point then we’ve missed something as parents and it’s our job to help them fix it. Not just sit there with your thumb up your ass filming and posting on Instagram. And I have the same amount of kids who are the same ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cant blur that pouch out 😂
Omg, I just saw this, and she's literally just wearing that stupid strapless bra that pushes your boobs together with the string that you pull, with her black tank uniform pulled down under her boobs.... I can't!!! She's really losing it, it's not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm the “we are best friends and great co-parents” was short lived

those poor kidsView attachment 117568
I love how she tries to act all nonchalant, like she doesn’t care what Corey does and she can’t be bothered. But this same twit was just all over his bleeping insta, just last week and posting in her stories how she will go and block everyone that liked Corey’s post!! What a damn hypocrite!! Or should I say Hippo-Crite!! With this wanna be old Hollywood woman who acts like she has a hour glass figure, but fails to realize, we have all seen her gunt on many occasions!! Get a life trash bag Tracy!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she tries to act all nonchalant, like she doesn’t care what Corey does and she can’t be bothered. But this same twit was just all over his bleeping insta, just last week and posting in her stories how she will go and block everyone that liked Corey’s post!! What a damn hypocrite!! Or should I say Hippo-Crite!! With this wanna be old Hollywood woman who acts like she has a hour glass figure, but fails to realize, we have all seen her gunt on many occasions!! Get a life trash bag Tracy!!
She still cares in a way judging by her childish petty post.
Once Corey moves on with someone better she'll realize she fucked up. Instead of working on her marriage she gave up after a year of separation.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.