Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200401-090615.png

Mind blowing. It was probably the self obsession that ended her marriage. It's the followers that echo the same in the comments though. Thank god I don't know these kinds of people 😌

Reactions: 5
I’m rewatching Jerseylicious and she looked so good in Season 2. I’m surprised someone who seemed so on her game as far as being on time, organized, clean and who cared so much about her looks, can change so much. Yes she still gets her hair, lashes and nails done, but even the way she dresses now is so frumpy compared to how she did.. I know she was on a tv show, but still. At one point she even tells Olivia she wouldn’t ever colour her hair black and now look at her 🙄.
Where can I rewatch it in the UK?

It was a great show!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone happen to follow Tracy’s friend Ashley Bertollni? What the hell is wrong with these people clearly letting their children abuse those poor small dogs?! And then their filming it! I remember awhile back when skylar was maybe 2 there was a video Tracy posted of skylar grabbing and pulling the poor dogs fur and you can clearly see the dog is showing it’s teeth and uncomfortable but no the witch just keeps filming, someone did call her out and of course according to her the dog likes it. But ya her friend Ashley is raising a brat also I seen the way that they let her torture that poor dog!
Omg Ashley is the worst. Her kid is so poorly behaved , always cursing while Ashley films it laughing . I don’t understand . Also- her and her husband seem to have an odd relationship. Something is off there .

Omg Ashley is the worst. Her kid is so poorly behaved , always cursing while Ashley films it laughing . I don’t understand . Also- her and her husband seem to have an odd relationship. Something is off there .
Can you please describe what you see is odd about them? Maybe it’s the same of what I see? He seems like a complete push over and no offense but he comes off as undercover gay. They all dress alike wherever they go, their house decor looks like only a female lives there like there’s nothing male at all about it, she seems very self absorbed, doesn’t seem like she works either and they are raising their daughter to be a spoiled brat which is not the kid’s fault. There’s no way my husband would let me decorate our house with pink, purple and leopard walls unless it was my female cave or office. There’s also no way in hell my husband would agree to be all matchy matchy everywhere we go unless it was a sporting event or something formal.

Someone posted on traywayfanclub that Maloney is the Mom's 1st child which she had with another man. Then she met her current husband (Mr. Maloney) married him and he raised Bitchface (Tracy) as his own? Could this be true?

• Wow
  • Haha
How can I find this traywayfanclub instagram page?? I googled and came back with zip

some of these confessions sound like Tracy was defending herself on there, they talk exactly how she talks on her IG stories like the capitols to emphasize :ROFLMAO:
Where can I rewatch it in the UK?

It was a great show!
Get a free trial with Hayu if possible
It's HD I can't stand the quality when streaming on other sites

How can I find this traywayfanclub instagram page?? I googled and came back with zip
hun you have to search on IG not google

Reactions: 2
Someone posted on traywayfanclub that Maloney is the Mom's 1st child which she had with another man. Then she met her current husband (Mr. Maloney) married him and he raised Bitchface (Tracy) as his own? Could this be true?
I believe it! At one point I thought she was adopted because her family is too normal to have created a monster that she is It does make sense she had a different dad maybe TrayTrash knows that and is affected and hateful to the World not knowing her real dad can cause her pain and she takes it out on everyone Thats why she is a trouble maker monster.

So I’m watching season 5 episode 14 and why is this witch always crying....in every scenario where she’s being confronted she’s quick to play victim and cries at every chance. Yuckkkkkk snd just how Olivia has said . A leopard doesn’t change its spots she’ll always be a witch lol yup 👏🏼
That’s My favorite part!! when she says a leopard can’t change their spots and Tracy’s a witch 🤣she was the queen of shade 😂

I dont think so. She looks a lot like her dad and Skylar looks just like him. They all have the same chin.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I dont think so. She looks a lot like her dad and Skylar looks just like him. They all have the same chin.
Tracy’s parents look like the nicest parents ever! How the hell did they end up with Tracy’s witch ass?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.