Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggirl1120

View attachment 108363In her last video on Instagram, Jayden is standing in the back seat of the car while Tracy's mother drives. Unbelievable!!! 😱
Omg best mom 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 That’s why the kids are so smart because of how she and Corey raised them 😂 (direct quote from both of them at some point) I’m sure they are smart but that has nothing to do with the parents. They’re seriously dumb lol

Reactions: 2

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
It’s crazy how much better she looks in her last post than she looks in every other picture where she has all that hideous makeup and those grotesque eyelashes. If she lost the makeup, she would really do herself a favor
Yes lose the lashes or buy better ones cause lately those lashes she’s wearing look awful on her.

Mzp

It's going to come out sooner than later.

I don't have the heart to expose the convo I had with him. If it was something that didnt involve his feelings I would have but I just don't feel comfortable exposing that. He doesnt deserve that kind of treatment
I agree! Don’t expose him.

Poopidydoo

Yikes. Has anyone seen her latest post where she's doing a sketch of a mom's life. It's extremely cringe. Even the comments are calling her out on how uncomfortable it is.
Where is this? I dont see anything anyone is talking about on here.

Trashy tray was just live with her “old nails” :cautious:
Edit: AND a mystery man :unsure:
Yes a mystery man she obviously doesn’t live with therefor shouldn’t be with during quarantine 🤬🤬🤬 sure me and my kids have been in for a month not seeing our family and friends but go ahead and be hoe Tracy who cares about covid19

Poopidydoo

She's called it Mom Life or something. It's her latest post.

Deleted the username for privacy just in case...
Oh I gotcha. Yea I saw that shes a wacko. And she just says K BYE. I wonder how many people she says that to a day!!!

MMBF

Out of all the shitty things she does, this is the absolute worst. Ignoring these quarantine rules while so many people in NJ are dying daily. She’s going to get her karma. I believe that 100%. And she’ll cry and whine and look for attention but she brought this in herself.

AntiBS

That man is definitely her biological dad (Mr. Maloney). He looks just like her kids, and she's very proud of that. And, she's posted pics of him holding her as a baby, etc, and she used to post old VHS movies of them as kids, and again, baby videos of her with him in it. The name Dimarco comes from - now, I'm speculating here - her dad's name (Mark Maloney). DiMarco means 'of Mark' in Italian, and it'd be a familial name. I assume she chose it as a way to include her father's name in her stage name, since she didn't want to use Maloney.

As for Ashley, I can't tolerate her. She's incredibly weird and is raising her child to be very spoiled and bratty. The kid is always cursing and she loves to film that and post it online. It's not the kid's fault, and while there's nothing wrong with cursing (if you're an adult), I'd be pissed af if her kid went to school and cursed around my 4 year old (I don't have kids, but you know, it'd piss me off lol). Makes sense how she used to be Tracy's assistant / best friend. They seem to have more in common than Tracy does with her other friends.
I was quoting what someone had posted on IG about her family and her father. I doubted it; hence why I posted and asked.

Audpersim

Lemme 🧐

The Tik Tok account is active Just checked the only Thing The Thick Video is Gone now View attachment 116086
My bad. I can see it now!!

OMG THE CRINGE! It looks like a video with a bunch of transvestites that went wrong lmfaoooooo omgggggg I can not even deal! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nothing else! 🤣

With the nails that she got done during quarantine But stated it’s an old pic 😂😂😂😂 dumbasses
And why did she has to make it all about her again?? Starting with her, second video of her! All about Tracy!

Last edited:

Audpersim

OMG - Doria changed so much! I didn't realize that was her from JL. Holy crap LOL. I actually got into an argument with her once on Tracy's IG - I posted a comment that was NOT nasty a while back, months ago, and Tracy replied to me not in a nasty way either, just adding on some commentary. DORIA attacked me saying I don't understand Italians, lol. Didn't realize it was her.
They really think they are italians? 😂🤣

Question:

I am not American, so can someone explain me how she survive. Tracy has three children, a large rent, she does not work, her ex-husband should not earn 10 000 a month and she no longer has a real partnerships with any brand.

How can she have money to pays everything?

Last edited:

Bunzie

You know how Tracy always hates on J-shore show specifically Snooki?
I'm watching Snook and Deena on live rn, Snooki is wasted and while Deena was preaching bout motherhood and snooki interupted to joke "Deena, stfu I have three kids and one is deaf"
Then Deena is like ??? tryna figure out what she means and snooki keeps going "oh my god you don't get it" and Deena is like but you don't have a death child. Snooki said "i can't say it i gotta send a message to you" I think shes so drunk shes mocking Tracy...
Now it's paused cause Snooki is so drunk she dropped the phone 10 times
Lmmfao u serious.. I'm about watch ha ha

Damn i missed it... I was rewatching Pauly D live and others... but that's CRAZY funny how snooki got off. If anyone else caught it I wonder what would Tracy do lol

Last edited:

Sassyassy

How sad that was, reading that.
I know he’s not perfect, but that would grind anyone down.
working, kids ain’t sorted, house is a shit hole, no food, some sloth growing into the couch that you’re meant to call beautiful.
it’s enough to wear anyone down.
Of course it can. It's sad that he has no male figures to go talk to about the situation. Just sad.

Ggirl1120

watching those videos on the beach I realized she’s not very affectionate with the girls and never has been. That’s one of the very few times ive seen her hug and kiss them but yet I see other family members Like Tara and Corey.. even raven constantly showing them affection. I dunno I smother my kids all day long lol on camera off camera I don’t leave them alone 🤷🏼‍♀️

MMBF

From experience, her boobs are huge cause shes huge. It's funny when women get jealous of big boobs but when they're on bigger bitches it's only cause it's mostly fat. Go back years ago and they were half the size. I dont even care about the boobs but her face doesnt look right. And she's always replying to people saying how she doesnt need to prove anything to anyone yet shes always seeking approval. Contradicting Tracy. Those witch eyebrows need to go

It's so annoying. The whole sex thing is getting old. The only reason she says her love language is sex and shes obsessed with sex is because that's her way of getting validation from men. If they want her in bed that means they want her in real life right? Nah she has it all wrong. If she didnt moan about sex all the time she would probably find a really good man lol

Idk how she still has the balls to post so much shit all the time considering she knows she has watchers. It must entertain her to have to block people all the time. She lives for the negativity and drama.
Literally looks like a drunk person did that lip liner. It looks insane.