Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree they also had Tara come stay in the hospital overnight to do night feeds and posted this on snapchat at the time can’t be only me who thinks that’s weird

Reactions: 6
where did you hear that? This is his LinkedIn profile.

Attachments

Both of their recent homes are rentals. She has said that about both places. Really wonder where all coreys money went from the settlement .

Reactions: 4
where did you hear that? This is his LinkedIn profile.
Because a while back she and the girls were on NJ 12 and her dad runs that place. He was in a video with her and the girls

The Staten Island house belongs to Corey. She rents in Jersey
They didnt own that house in Staten Island. She once posted how her landlord let them have a month free from rent because they were such good tenants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her lashes def are not professional, she has posted a few times about how her favorite lashes come from the dollar store (you can tell lol) and even in one story skylar and Jayden were wearing her eye lashes, they are literally cheap glue on lashes. I hate them so much, she looks soo much better without them!!

Reactions: 4
I know she has been honest in the past about having fillers and a non surgical nose reshape but honestly i dont see why! She was so cute without all the fillers. I hadnt really noticed but someone in the comments under this picture mentioned she must have had a lot of filler put into her nose over the years i guess..... is it possible to remove filler/botox or not? Does anyone know? Cos if its possible i think she would look way cuter without it. Ive seen this happen to a few celebs maybe it depends on where u get it done? Or maybe just genetics cus on some ppl it just leaves them bloated and wierd looking. I wud really love to know how she truly is feeling right now about her life i wonder if she tells her close friends or just keeps it to herself or is in true denial?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Clearly Jayden face on left!

I believe she had a nose job she posted some time ago

She got professional ones a couple times I want to say last year the girl would come to her house she’s in now and do them on the grey couch and Tracy was promoting the girls page like crazy then all of a sudden she didn’t mention her or lashes again and was back to Wearing her strip lashes , she done this with previously with hair extensions also

I believe she had a nose job she posted some time ago
I think she just got it reshaped with fillers as she said it was after pregnancy with skylar she didn’t like her nose anymore

Reactions: 2
When you gain weight your nose changes. After giving birth your nose changes. A lot of factors make a nose change. Also I dont believe she has fillers. I think it's just weight gain. People change over time lol

When you gain weight your nose changes. After giving birth your nose changes. A lot of factors make a nose change. Also I dont believe she has fillers. I think it's just weight gain. People change over time lol
Oh wow i had no idea your nose could actually permanently change from pregnancy ok thats probably it then for sure. Damn that sucks

Reactions: 3
Oh wow i had no idea your nose could actually permanently change from pregnancy ok thats probably it then for sure. Damn that sucks
This happened to me during pregnancy although it did go back to normal size however I have always had a bump in my nose I didn’t like anyway and feel it’s more noticeable now but my husband says it’s the same as it’s always been I think sometimes us ladies and also men as well can be too hard on ourselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.