Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when he was born and how she blamed herself for having a deaf child... then she went on a whole crusade to get him implants and people BEGGED her to wait and let him make the decision. She went off in every single follower who asked her to be submerged into ASL before making the decision. SHE wanted him to hear “I love you” SHE wanted him to hear “happy birthday”. He can’t hear everything as it is, he will never be able to hear high or low pitches she said that herself.
I remember this... she went on this whole thing blaming herself, then went against everyone and got him the cochlear Implants for her own selfish reasons. Also, I’m sorry, decorating his hearing aids is actually pretty tacky and I would expect nothing less from her.

it looks like Tara is the only one who really works on him with both the cochlear implants on and off.

Also we all know they get to actually be kids with Corey and with Tracey their just models and photographers. 😕

Reactions: 13
Or she could just be an angry human all around. She was angry even while with Corey. Even when she was on JL she was nasty and angry. Always had an issue with everyone.
She wasn't nasty on the show. The show portrayed her that way. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the lies never end .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hi i’m new to tattle life, did y’all ever find out if Corey cheated on Tracy? Or why they actually separated other than him not complimenting her enough?

She posts “I raise fish” then proceeds to show Jayden practically drown. I’m all for practice makes perfect but they make a float for that. The lifeguard and mom in me are cringing so bleeping hard.

Disclaimer* I was taught to swim when my brother pushed me into the deep end and said “swim or die.” He thought he was helping bcos my aunt did the same to him earlier (but she was there to help and teach). I obviously figured it out, but I got lucky. Prior to that, I almost drowned a few times while being careful and holding the edge of the pool (just like Jayden).

• Haha
She posts “I raise fish” then proceeds to show Jayden practically drown. I’m all for practice makes perfect but they make a float for that. The lifeguard and mom in me are cringing so bleeping hard.

Disclaimer* I was taught to swim when my brother pushed me into the deep end and said “swim or die.” He thought he was helping bcos my aunt did the same to him earlier (but she was there to help and teach). I obviously figured it out, but I got lucky. Prior to that, I almost drowned a few times while being careful and holding the edge of the pool (just like Jayden).
I fell into a pool and my cousin who was 14 at the time had to jump in and save me. I almost died if it wasn't for her.
As a mother, I never...never leave my son without his floats or someone in the pool with him.
Shes so bleeping careless its disgusting. Like she couldn't careless about jayden struggling to swim. She still needs floaters!

She wasn't nasty on the show. The show portrayed her that way. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: the lies never end .
Right 🤣🤣 shes disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I believe they didn't go bc they didn't like Corey. They believed them as couple were moving too fast, he was after her fame, he had a shady past and his religion conflicted with hers/theirs. In hindsight, I wonder if she feels stupid. I would be mortified til the end of time if my parents warned me and I did it anyways. If my parents didn't attend my wedding there'd be no wedding. Listen to your Mama ladies, they truly do know what's best!
Some people have to learn the hard way. IMO, Tracy would rather eat dirt than admit that she fucked up. If she was a mature woman she would own her tit ! Own it and move TF on ! Raise those kids and instill morals and values in them. Be the "real" woman she claims to be.

You think so? There is nothing to be embarrassed about. If that's the issues then she needs serious help.
[/QUOTE

Because as bad as it might sound, I think she's embarrassed about his special needs.
It is quite possible ! Tracy is into putting on a fake facade. She could use her platform for positivity. Weight-loss journey, juggling a house-hold as a working, single mom, going to classes to learn ASL.... Ah, nevermind.
Or she could just be an angry human all around. She was angry even while with Corey. Even when she was on JL she was nasty and angry. Always had an issue with everyone.
Nastiness and anger oozed outta that girl's pores.

Some people have to learn the hard way. IMO, Tracy would rather eat dirt than admit that she fucked up. If she was a mature woman she would own her tit ! Own it and move TF on ! Raise those kids and instill morals and values in them. Be the "real" woman she claims to be.

Nastiness and anger oozed outta that girl's pores.
I felt back then and believe to this day that the Tracy I saw was an angry, hateful, bitter, mean, bully and she loved playing the victim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Tracy should have been in that pool WITH Jayden. Close by. She was too far away from that child Tracy was on the other side of the pool and not IN the pool. She should have her disgusting hair piled on top of her head and in the pool with Jayden to assist her if need be. Has anyone else noticed that she’s never in the pool with them? She’s always just filming the kids in the pool. One of my fondest memories was being in the pool with my mom and two siblings.

so since corey posted the #letkidsbekids Tracy is now acting like mother of the year... clean kids, clothes, good food, ears on ace. She's super competitive and can't stand the fact that people praise Corey so now she's posting as a good mother would instead of all the thirst traps and bitter divorcee posts. I can see why she's doing it but i also give her kudos for spending time with the kids properly as a good mum should. We all know she has it in her to be a real good mum & person it's just a shame that she's only doing it to get one over on Corey

Reactions: 17

[/QUOTE
Off topic from Trashy but my uncle also did this to me as I was petrified of the pool. I used to stay in the spa at his house. One day he grabbed me out of the spa and threw me in the deep end of the pool. I was traumatised by it. I actually barely spoke to him after that day. I was young, cant remember how old.

Reactions: 1
Ohhhhh her skin....she damages her skin so much!!
She sure does. That is not how a 32 year olds skin should look if they wear sun screen and don't purposely bake themselves in the sun.
If I didn't knlw her age I'd say she was at least 35/37 from the damage. But no one would know since she photoshops herself so much.

Reactions: 7
I would not be surprised if her parents not liking him had something to do with the divorce. From first hand experience (my parents did not come to my wedding also, and we didn’t start talking until I had my daughter.. which is why Tracy use to be relatable to me until she went Britney 2008) it’s very difficult to live 2 separate lives when your husband is not welcome around your family. My husband for instance would feel really upset when I took my daughter to spend time at my parents house for long periods of time without him. Not because he didn’t want her to see them, but because my parents made it so we couldn’t experience family
time as a complete family. He would say “when she’s old enough to realize and say “why doesn’t daddy come to my grandparents house with us”. What are they gonna say? It can take a pretty big toll on your marriage. My husband is a great husband and father and my parents are 100% the problem. I chose my marriage and we moved 550 miles away from them. My daughter and I fly back occasionally to see them. The difference is, I don’t rely on my parents financially.. so If she does, I could see how that became an issue also in the marriage.. who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She sure does. That is not how a 32 year olds skin should look if they wear sun screen and don't purposely bake themselves in the sun.
If I didn't knlw her age I'd say she was at least 35/37 from the damage. But no one would know since she photoshops herself so much.
She can't help it. It's her sicilian olive skin .:rolleyes:🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Burnt zucchini to go with that burnt oily ass Brussels sprouts

Also notice how she only recently made a point of him wearing his ears. Makes you wonder
Is burning oily veggies a thing? I don’t get why she constantly post Pictures of her burnt greasy veggies like who really eats that tit? And after it’s covered in corn oil and burnt what nutrients could it still have? Ppl have her in such delusion she laughs about Britney but she’s worse at least Brit’s family stepped in and helped her but the trash family looks like they’ll let her lose everything to stay in her good graces pathetic. Oh yeah and her high quality pictures that she super photoshops her kids skin, hair, and eyes yet Coreys pictures are tit🤔 am I the only one who thinks she edits so much her pictures are just as fuzzy as Coreys?She’s an idiot not getting the hashtag😂🤣 then using it like i would be laughing my ass off if I was Corey. Maybe cause In Coreys pictures they’re playing and not posed up in clothes that he threw on their clearly dirty bodies and hair like you trash. The fact that she’s so stupid and didn’t get that🤦‍♀️ Such a narcissist to think her stuff is just to good and perfect😂😂 no witch no ones saying that. Your sloppy and no pictures you take are amazing just dirty messy hair children forced to pose in counterfeit clothing Until your pleased with your shots. It shows in Sky’s eyes 100% when it’s natural and not. Also For someone who went to beauty school her teacher should be embarrassed. How do you go to school for hair and you and your kids look the way they do. She rarely styles their hair her hair always looks unwashed. I’m not a beautician but I do my daughters long hair daily in cute braids buns ponytails her appearance to me represents me As a mom 100% cause she can’t do it herself it’s all me period. Trashy doesn’t realize she’s being trolled🤣🤦‍♀️ It went right over her head

I'm going to guess she's not dating anyone lol. If she's posting "maybe" "you'll never know" or whatever other shady comments, it's all an act. She's full of tit. No real man is going to take her ass on a date lmao. One look at that tik tok & it's gonna be a "nevermind" lmao.
The girl was desperately trying to end the convo she was clearly joking about and Trashy just kept going on and on about possibly having a man lmfao!!! That was hilarious she’s so slow anyone whose actually dating would be happy keeping things private I don’t believe she’s dating anyone she’s a single mom of three with a husband she’s not legally divorced from who would want to bring her home she can’t cook she doesn’t clean her attitude is trash she went to school for trade she doesn’t do not even for herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
so since corey posted the #letkidsbekids Tracy is now acting like mother of the year... clean kids, clothes, good food, ears on ace. She's super competitive and can't stand the fact that people praise Corey so now she's posting as a good mother would instead of all the thirst traps and bitter divorcee posts. I can see why she's doing it but i also give her kudos for spending time with the kids properly as a good mum should. We all know she has it in her to be a real good mum & person it's just a shame that she's only doing it to get one over on Corey
What bothers me is, she can’t do the mom thing alone. She has to have help to do basic everyday things with her kids. Most SAHM are able to watch their toddlers and maintain a home(go grocery shopping, do dishes, feed the kids, clean, do laundry, etc.) throughout the day without help from an S/O or family. It’s not easy by any means but it needs to be done. She’s had a huge support system from day 1 and still can’t get it together.
I don’t know how school is starting off in Jersey, either in person or virtual. If it’s virtual, she’s going to have to actually help guide Skylar through it. Then she’ll be complaining about that also.

Reactions: 15
I saw that Tara reposted the julians ears with stickers story so maybe tracy didnt block her just unfollowed her and will likely reach out to tara to help with schooling i imagine. She rarely seems to be alone with all three kids so i dont see her all the sudden doing home schooling alone....i think her family may not have wanted to be at the wedding due to the tacky tv show? I know i wouldnt be part of my family members wedding if it was on tv just for the sake of my privacy. I remember corey posting for tracys moms bday so i dont think they hated each other....

Reactions: 7
The fact she's only doing it to get one over on Corey says that actually no she isn't a good Mom and deserves no credit when we can all see it is just for show.

She might have potential but the fact she only shows it to prove a point is wrong.

She's an absolute disgrace and deserves credit for nothing. How embarassing that she has to be shamed into acting how a parent should. She doesn't deserve those children. She hands them over to Tara to raise at every chance she gets.

Fat woman.

• Heart
The fact she's only doing it to get one over on Corey says that actually no she isn't a good Mom and deserves no credit when we can all see it is just for show.

She might have potential but the fact she only shows it to prove a point is wrong.

She's an absolute disgrace and deserves credit for nothing. How embarassing that she has to be shamed into acting how a parent should. She doesn't deserve those children. She hands them over to Tara to raise at every chance she gets.

Fat woman.
If she had a full time job and the kids where in school or had a nanny (Tara) Tracy would be more thankful to come home to them vs feeling like her kids are a burden (that's my OPINION though)

Reactions: 8
What bothers me is, she can’t do the mom thing alone. She has to have help to do basic everyday things with her kids. Most SAHM are able to watch their toddlers and maintain a home(go grocery shopping, do dishes, feed the kids, clean, do laundry, etc.) throughout the day without help from an S/O or family. It’s not easy by any means but it needs to be done. She’s had a huge support system from day 1 and still can’t get it together.
I don’t know how school is starting off in Jersey, either in person or virtual. If it’s virtual, she’s going to have to actually help guide Skylar through it. Then she’ll be complaining about that also.
Areed, I understand she has 3 little ones. Not easy
I raised my 2 kids on my own, meaning no help from grandma, sister, brother , aunt , uncle friends, nothing. I went to all school , sport events did all the household errands, doc appts, etc . by myself. If my mom came, it was just to see the kids ,not care for them.
And no I don't want a medal, its what I'm supposed to do.

As far as going out drinking on the weekends and taking vacations without my kids...that's non existent. I do believe moms/parents need a break.
I did go out every now and then, but for a few hours while kids were with a family member.
Not extended weekends (Thursday to Tuesday) like she does. and when I did go out my kids were not toddlers/infants that needed constant care, they were self sufficient and just needed food served to them. I could not leave the responsibility of a crying baby, change diapers, feed,clean, play etc with anyone while I was out partying. If I had an urgent situation where I did have to leave them, best believe I did the most before leaving them. Prepare everything, bathe, dress, feed and do everything I possibly could to leave less work for my family.

My kids are now 22 and 16 and I still leave everything for them if I go away for the weekend, (weekend meaning Sat morning come back Sun morning) money, food, clean laundry etc.

Of course its easy to pop out children one after the other if you don't have to care for them yourself. Now she can say she didn't expect to get divorced, but even if she stayed married, she still knew Corey was always at work and she would be alone with them the majority of the day.
Aso she had help from day 1 from Tara and her mom, so she cannot pull the single mom card.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she had a full time job and the kids where in school or had a nanny (Tara) Tracy would be more thankful to come home to them vs feeling like her kids are a burden (that's my OPINION though)
Exactly. Those children come across as a burden and nothing else, other than when she's dressing them in tacky clothes and pimping them out, she can't be bothered.

At least Corey treats them like kids and let's them fool around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.