Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t screenshot it and it’s deleted now but did anyone see on Brielle’s story today she posted some meme and wrote “I feel attacked” ? Is it just me or does she seem like a bit of a super fan of all things jersey? She’s even talking like Tracy with the whole “I feel attacked” line. For her to delete it says a lot.

Reactions: 1
so what i keep foreseeing happening is someone going to Sky and saying “my mommy said your mommy’s a... did you know your mom posts pictures of you when you were little with no shirt on?” Jayden overhearing and she getting scrappy and beating the kid up and then someone talking crap about Julian. Why? Because kids and social media don’t mix well.

It's all for show. She tries to be a hot MILF for fear of being labeled a soccer mom. If she has to broadcast it so much, chances are it's all talk . She's the type to hype it up so much, then when it's showtime, nothing happens. If it is true, those things should be kept private. I dont think your parents care to know about your intimacy. Also as a mother you should be cautious what you post. Your kids don't want to hear about it, along with their friends, friend's parents, teachers etc. That is so embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
so what i keep foreseeing happening is someone going to Sky and saying “my mommy said your mommy’s a... did you know your mom posts pictures of you when you were little with no shirt on?” Jayden overhearing and she getting scrappy and beating the kid up and then someone talking crap about Julian. Why? Because kids and social media don’t mix well.
I don’t know any kids who waste their time talking like this. Most kids can’t even stand to hear their parents stand around and gossip let alone want to repeat it that possibility seems very very slim I’m sorry. Yes there are blunt kids but if she gets teased for anything it will be how she acts kids aren’t like adults they’re meaner and at real stuff not he say she say gossip. If anything she will be teased about her weight or her personality if she inherits any of that from her mother cause Trashys personality is disgusting and she’s currently training her. I doubt kids really care about Trashy and her life on social media. Sounds more like a mean parent speaking things in front of their kids that they shouldn’t

I didn’t screenshot it and it’s deleted now but did anyone see on Brielle’s story today she posted some meme and wrote “I feel attacked” ? Is it just me or does she seem like a bit of a super fan of all things jersey? She’s even talking like Tracy with the whole “I feel attacked” line. For her to delete it says a lot.
I say that constantly and I’m nothing like Trashy ppl will reach so far it’s hilarious🤣 she will always be accused of copying Tracy like oh you breathe just like Tracy stalker! Groupie! 🤣😂🙄

She def gets points for dressing her size but that yellow is not flattering on her. That weird hairstyle isn't it and those shades 😑
Also. Brielle posted the honey pot and apparently tracy needed to post it too
Stoooop!! Now I know you know she stalks that girl as much as tattle😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t know any kids who waste their time talking like this. Most kids can’t even stand to hear their parents stand around and gossip let alone want to repeat it that possibility seems very very slim I’m sorry. Yes there are blunt kids but if she gets teased for anything it will be how she acts kids aren’t like adults they’re meaner and at real stuff not he say she say gossip. If anything she will be teased about her weight or her personality if she inherits any of that from her mother cause Trashys personality is disgusting and she’s currently training her. I doubt kids really care about Trashy and her life on social media. Sounds more like a mean parent speaking things in front of their kids that they shouldn’t

I say that constantly and I’m nothing like Trashy ppl will reach so far it’s hilarious🤣 she will always be accused of copying Tracy like oh you breathe just like Tracy stalker! Groupie! 🤣😂🙄

Stoooop!! Now I know you know she stalks that girl as much as tattle😂
Of course she stalks her. Put it this way. The one who's constantly running their mouth about how strong, hurt, etc is still hurting deep down. Do I think she still loves Corey, no. Do I think him moving screwed with her mentally. Yes.
Some people can block out what happened and move on and then theres tracy who is trying so hard to come off strong and its just showing everyone that she is still hurting 1.5 years later.
I dont feel for her but I understand. She needs to stay off social media and take a good month to herself, focus on her kids and get her tit together.

Single parent isn't easy but no one said she has to do it alone. There is help. If she can play nice with her children's aunts and uncles im sure they'd be more than happy to help.
Even if she started playing nice with Corey. Those are his kids too. No idea why she would be so spiteful on some tit.

Reactions: 5
Of course she stalks her. Put it this way. The one who's constantly running their mouth about how strong, hurt, etc is still hurting deep down. Do I think she still loves Corey, no. Do I think him moving screwed with her mentally. Yes.
Some people can block out what happened and move on and then theres tracy who is trying so hard to come off strong and its just showing everyone that she is still hurting 1.5 years later.
I dont feel for her but I understand. She needs to stay off social media and take a good month to herself, focus on her kids and get her tit together.

Single parent isn't easy but no one said she has to do it alone. There is help. If she can play nice with her children's aunts and uncles im sure they'd be more than happy to help.
Even if she started playing nice with Corey. Those are his kids too. No idea why she would be so spiteful on some tit.
She always had/has help with the kids. Even when she was with Corey, they were often with Tara. Or she would spend a few days out of the week at her mom's summer house with the kids, as she is doing now.

Lmaoooo her legs are so edited, I burst out laughing when I saw that.
Hi Tray, Can we get just 1 full body pic without editing and we will leave you alone. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She used Coreys let kids be kids hashtag on her new post lmao. She’s such an annoying twit. Stop stalking Corey and actually let your kids be kids. Also what good is decorating Julians ears if you don’t put them on him idiot? Anything to try and look good for social media.

I can’t with these sad ass women that kiss her fat ass. Someone commented “that’s so cute could be a new side hustle.” All she did was slap some cheap ass stickers on his implants 😂😩. I can’t with these people they’re so bleeping weird and deranged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She used Coreys let kids be kids hashtag on her new post lmao. She’s such an annoying twit. Stop stalking Corey and actually let your kids be kids. Also what good is decorating Julians ears if you don’t put them on him idiot? Anything to try and look good for social media.

I can’t with these sad ass women that kiss her fat ass. Someone commented “that’s so cute could be a new side hustle.” All she did was slap some cheap ass stickers on his implants 😂😩. I can’t with these people they’re so bleeping weird and deranged.
Omg that just proves how much intel she gets (either from fans or friends) about everything he and Brielle post! Surprised she didn’t blast him for using that hashtag in his post; I guess copying is her new approach at shade 🤣

Reactions: 6

LMAO. She truly is pathetic. Also... that kid RARELY wears his ears and she makes it seem like he wears them 24/7. She must forget that she posts her entire life on SM all the damn time.

Omg that just proves how much intel she gets (either from fans or friends) about everything he and Brielle post! Surprised she didn’t blast him for using that hashtag in his post; I guess copying is her new approach at shade 🤣
Just wait until she realizes that Brielle posted a picture to her story with Corey in the background 🤣 tracy is so salty its actually comical now. Instead of her coparenting nicely and getting along with coreys new lady she has to be a giant witch. Sucks to suck

Reactions: 8
#letkidsbekids what a witch she's so immature and salty 😅 l can't stand her. It's like competition.

• Haha
Oh and Brielle low key posting Corey in her background. Yup we’re going to be busy today ladies! Giddy up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely a super fan of all things jersey. You can tell by who she follows and likes on IG

Reactions: 3
Yuppp she’s so irresponsible and all she cares about is getting her tan so the babies must be there too. I remember when Skyler was an infant.. she was a little older (like 5-7 months) so it’s more acceptable to have her in a pool or at the beach but she had her every single day in the sun for hours. A baby that small doesn’t enjoy the summer as much as a toddler who can walk, crawl or at least sit up!!i thought that was very selfish and self serving.and then guess what?? Skylar ended up sick of course. She was called out for having her out too much and she didn’t like that naturally lol but it’s true. The year my first son was born I didn’t go to the beach because he was only 4-6 months old all summer and trust me I’m a huge beach and pool person. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I kept thinking I’m going for myself and the baby may be miserable and I didn’t want to do that to him. He simply wouldn’t enjoy it like he should at that age.
Yes! I also remember her having him in the hot sun , barely a month old and by the pool in that stupid blow up bed she kept promoting. Stupid bleep , I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 8
This dumb witch. Tracy, it's not because they are dressed (debatable) or the high quality photos.. it's the constant need to dress your kids all the same, pretending to be picture perfect, EDITING your CHILDREN for crying out loud and handing them off the others so you can keep pretending you're a single 21 year old. T R A S H.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.