Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally can’t stand Jackie. She got the gastric sleeve because she gained weight during her pregnancies. It seemed her and her husband were on iffy terms while she was heavy. Is isn’t until she got skinny that he’s all over her in pics again. She’s also DANGEROUSLY skinny. She irks me the most of of all of them.

tray needs a dose of reality. Because this isn’t cool or normal at all.
Jackie’s husband is a major trump supporter (I mean I’m sure they all are, but he openly shows it). In one of their insta stories in Jackie’s yard, there was a MAGA Trump 2020 flag hanging high.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Jackie’s husband is a major trump supporter (I mean I’m sure they all are, but he openly shows it). In one of their insta stories in Jackie’s yard, there was a MAGA Trump 2020 flag hanging high.
Why does it matter? In all honesty, if they choose to support Trump that's their choice. We personally don't know them, how they act. Etc. Some people can be a republican and not agree with EVERYTHING a republican stands for.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ok so i had some time this morning haha and i think Brielle and corey were def together last night. And honestly good for them. Regardless of why tracys marriage ended since then at least corey has been "classy" on social media and not been blasting tracy. If tracy ended it cos he was a shite husband to her then she shouldnt get mad if corey moved on as long as the new girl is nice to the kids thats all that matters and if tracy wasnt happy with corey then let him be brielles problem and tracy can go find someone new too. Whn you get divorced you generally both move on, dunno what tracy thought would happen esp after she was posting herself meeting other men in pickup trucks or wtvr that was.
26C0CCF7-5663-4C56-8F93-55F9F68AB6E2.jpeg
A8EFB4CF-C630-4C97-94DD-B68706852655.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i thought it was him based on the set up of the yard. But you know what, I literally said last night he went silent (rightfully so) and they haven’t seen each other (Brielle and him). Maybe it’s a casual thing?

Ok so i had some time this morning haha and i think Brielle and corey were def together last night. And honestly good for them. Regardless of why tracys marriage ended since then at least corey has been "classy" on social media and not been blasting tracy. If tracy ended it cos he was a shite husband to her then she shouldnt get mad if corey moved on as long as the new girl is nice to the kids thats all that matters and if tracy wasnt happy with corey then let him be brielles problem and tracy can go find someone new too. Whn you get divorced you generally both move on, dunno what tracy thought would happen esp after she was posting herself meeting other men in pickup trucks or wtvr that was. View attachment 196707View attachment 196714
I’ll never forget back in the day Gene took a picture of her in her house dress and no makeup when she was doing the laundry... it’s the one where she’s flipping off the camera.
Who knows what she really likes like without all the make up, botox and filters 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The most annoying is when she dances (or tries) she raises her arms, lowers her head, looks to the right, to the left, pursues her lips, moves her hips with difficulty then raises her head pretending to savor the moment while emphasizing the movements of her buttocks. I hate hier way of dancing! She thinks she is so fresh!
Omg so cringey!! Then singing survivor like to teenage girls who just got their heart broken sipping water out of wine glasses🙄 I’m sorry but they look like losers the opposite of the original goal I’m sure

i thought it was him based on the set up of the yard. But you know what, I literally said last night he went silent (rightfully so) and they haven’t seen each other (Brielle and him). Maybe it’s a casual thing?

i wouldn’t blame Brielle for dipping. I cringe every time someone say “l wrote Brielle or I wrote Corey” like that’s harassment to me. You don’t have to write Brielle that Tracy is a moron driving 90mph on the highway talking about Coreys needs to go to a attorney like it’s to much drama. Let the girl at least enjoy a few d appointments before trying to make her responsible for his crazy wife and divorce. I would run too. Ppl need to learn that you don’t have to DM ppl about their own damn lives. I really was hoping things would work but I think outside ppl messed it up and she got way to many ppl bothering her a lot and couldn’t handle it. Probably not the only reason but the way they all went private it was to much on her i bet. Ppl need to sit down eat some popcorn and learn how to freakin just be a spectator you’re not being a hero. I hope she sticks around though not a Corey fan but I like it[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg so cringey!! Then singing survivor like to teenage girls who just got their heart broken sipping water out of wine glasses🙄 I’m sorry but they look like losers the opposite of the original goal I’m sure

i wouldn’t blame Brielle for dipping. I cringe every time someone say “l wrote Brielle or I wrote Corey” like that’s harassment to me. You don’t have to write Brielle that Tracy is a moron driving 90mph on the highway talking about Coreys needs to go to a attorney like it’s to much drama. Let the girl at least enjoy a few d appointments before trying to make her responsible for his crazy wife and divorce. I would run too. Ppl need to learn that you don’t have to DM ppl about their own damn lives. I really was hoping things would work but I think outside ppl messed it up and she got way to many ppl bothering her a lot and couldn’t handle it. Probably not the only reason but the way they all went private it was to much on her i bet. Ppl need to sit down eat some popcorn and learn how to freakin just be a spectator you’re not being a hero. I hope she sticks around though not a Corey fan but I like it
[/QUOTE]

Raven said there was a reason why corey and traxy didn't follow each other and she's right. If corey needed any information on Tracy his sisters were still following her and her page is public. Anyone can look at her page and "report" back if it was that serious.
I'm sure Corey and his family have enough information on Tracy to use in court if need be. They don't need people to be spying and sending them stuff.
Some things though needed to be sent to Corey and his family for the safety of his children.

Reactions: 11
She really does! She calls brown eyes ‘tit brown’ on the podcast. So rude
[/QU
Yup! She said she’d kill herself if she had “tit brown eyes” duck you, witch. I love my brown hair, my NATURAL brown skin, and my brown eyes. Just because you don’t love yourself doesn’t mean the rest of us don’t.
If she hates brown eyes so much that she would kill herself, why did she marry a man with "tit brown eyes" ?
Also knowing there is a 50% chance your kids will have brown eyes....then again she is not the brightest bulb on the tree, she probably thought they would automatically have her green eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I could see it being casual since its still new and he has the upcoming divorce etc, but i also think brielle was def trying to send a msg by filming corey and posting it to her story 😜 whether they r just casual or wtvr she def wanted to let people know she was with him last night.....poor girl i agree its wrong ppl r dm'img her things, hope things work out for them if theyre truly in love or wtvr

Ok but the way she’s dressing the girls and making them pose, especially Skylar makes me reeeallllly uncomfortable. LET KIDS BE KIDS
Because she thinks its cute to dress little kids like they're going clubbing. She never dressed them age appropriate even as babies. She has horrendous taste, yet she claims to be so stylish that her kids will look back at their pics and say how fashionable they were.
Lets not forget the black loofah she brought Skylar home from the hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whats the problem with dressing kids in kids clothing?!
My son has the cutest clothes and I love getting dressed in those clothes. He doesnt have "swag" bc hes 2 and swag isn't a thing. It's honestly gross she dresses her toddler girls in crop tops making them pose with their butts out or chest out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whats the problem with dressing kids in kids clothing?!
My son has the cutest clothes and I love getting dressed in those clothes. He doesnt have "swag" bc hes 2 and swag isn't a thing. It's honestly gross she dresses her toddler girls in crop tops making them pose with their butts out or chest out.
Because she wants to be the cool mom, and she wants her kids to be different. :rolleyes:
Its disgusting and I can't believe Corey never tells her anything about it.
I can imagine all the other moms laughing and gossiping on how ridiculous they look.
Poor kids.

God I hate children in crop tops.
I think she cut them herself. Look at Jayden's shirt it's cut all uneven

• Sad
Reactions: 7

i wouldn’t blame Brielle for dipping. I cringe every time someone say “l wrote Brielle or I wrote Corey” like that’s harassment to me. You don’t have to write Brielle that Tracy is a moron driving 90mph on the highway talking about Coreys needs to go to a attorney like it’s to much drama. Let the girl at least enjoy a few d appointments before trying to make her responsible for his crazy wife and divorce. I would run too. Ppl need to learn that you don’t have to DM ppl about their own damn lives. I really was hoping things would work but I think outside ppl messed it up and she got way to many ppl bothering her a lot and couldn’t handle it. Probably not the only reason but the way they all went private it was to much on her i bet. Ppl need to sit down eat some popcorn and learn how to freakin just be a spectator you’re not being a hero. I hope she sticks around though not a Corey fan but I like it
[/QUOTE]
Yup I’ve been saying this since we started this rattle thread. It’s super weird and over the line when people start messaging Corey and his family. Pretending they’re trying to help but really just being nosey and wanting to feel involved.

Reactions: 9
C78D2C26-EC60-4489-9247-089BC0BC7330.jpeg

She has absolutely photoshopped slylar in this. Look at her tummy/left hand side and arm. Why do that to your child?? She really is a piece of tit. She had beautiful children and will definitely be giving them body issues in future

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I actually saw that, but then thought to myself, why would she need to photoshop a child.
Then again , trashy is involved, so yeah.

Reactions: 4
Because she thinks its cute to dress little kids like they're going clubbing. She never dressed them age appropriate even as babies. She has horrendous taste, yet she claims to be so stylish that her kids will look back at their pics and say how fashionable they were.
Lets not forget the black loofah she brought Skylar home from the hospital.
OMG thank you for saying that. I mentioned that baby carrier all in black not that long ago on here. I cannot believe she would put that baby girl in a carrier that looked like a coffin! That actually was beyond morbid! It was horrible, and tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.