Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy is the prime example of “if it doesn’t affect me, it isn’t real.” She has been very vocal about the whole pedophilia thing (rightfully so) and I think it’s because she has kids and can relate to how sickening it is.

however, she hasn’t personally been impacted by covid and likely doesn’t have anyone close to her impacted or work in healthcare, therefore it can’t possibly be real! 🙄
Yep. Reality going to hit her hard if god forbid, someone gets sick in her family..then she will be pointing fingers at those that do not wear masks ect. Remember her calling people assholes who were wearing masks in their car..like damn..just let them be. They aren’t harming anyone by doing that..why call them assholes AND take a picture of herself doing so? She’s an idiot. Anything to get likes and attach a stupid “cool” quote to a selfie 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 grow up Tracy.

Reactions: 8
If i have to see one more time from her “i hate this tit.” About wearing masks I’m going to scream! ENOUGH this virus is real! The fact that your kids, two who are old enough to wear masks, SHOULD and aren’t. You cried a whole lot when Julian was in the hospital, what happened if the girls were in?! I can’t...

Reactions: 10
Peep her earlobe. Wtf.
She edited her face. It’s blurry near her chin. We know she has 3 chins so she had to make that smaller. She photoshopped her boobs area to make her boobs look bigger and perkier. She’s not wearing a bra and normally they hang like rangutan tits but here they are all of a sudden up on their own? Ok Tracy. She blurred her midsection but you can still see the rolls. She blurred her thigh. There’s cellulite. We’ve seen her unedited legs. There’s no way in hell her legs are that skinny, not smooth. She made her ankles skinner and finally she is hiding her toes cuz she never gets pedicures. She’s always wearing that black nail polish on her toes which makes her fat toes look even more awful. That’s why she’s always hiding them or scrunching her toes when she poses. Did I miss anything else? Lmao bout to head into work ( AHEM tracy, hint hint..J-O-B!) so I’ll check comment later. 😘
GOOD FIND YES YES LOL... SAME HERE CHECK BK LATER I GOT A jizzob

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tracy is the prime example of “if it doesn’t affect me, it isn’t real.” She has been very vocal about the whole pedophilia thing (rightfully so) and I think it’s because she has kids and can relate to how sickening it is.

however, she hasn’t personally been impacted by covid and likely doesn’t have anyone close to her impacted or work in healthcare, therefore it can’t possibly be real! 🙄
I agree on the being vocal on the whole pedophilia thing. But why continue to post pictures of your children in bathing suits and clothes with their bellies hanging out. I just don’t get it. I understand kids are going to wear bathing suits but that doesn’t mean a picture of them in said bathing suit needs to be posted all over social media, let’s not forget the fact that she posted her son with nothing on at her parents pool! I’m sorry, outfits showing the belly on young children are inappropriate, I know I may be alone on that opinion but that’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unrelated, but I remember on the season 3 finale of the podcast, Alan said season 4 wouldn’t start til August but that they’d have a few mini episodes in July, yet it’s still July and there’ve been two full-length episodes that are being categorized as season 4 episodes. Lol anyone else notice this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If i have to see one more time from her “i hate this tit.” About wearing masks I’m going to scream! ENOUGH this virus is real! The fact that your kids, two who are old enough to wear masks, SHOULD and aren’t. You cried a whole lot when Julian was in the hospital, what happened if the girls were in?! I can’t...
Well when you don’t have to work in a job that requires wearing one for several hrs a day it must be so excruciating to wear it for like 45 mins to do unnecessary errands you didn’t even need to go do🙄 ppl like her are why we can’t get out of this damn pandemic we have to be the stupidest country on earth. My states reclosed after reopening because of stupid idiots like her😑

Reactions: 13
I agree on the being vocal on the whole pedophilia thing. But why continue to post pictures of your children in bathing suits and clothes with their bellies hanging out. I just don’t get it. I understand kids are going to wear bathing suits but that doesn’t mean a picture of them in said bathing suit needs to be posted all over social media, let’s not forget the fact that she posted her son with nothing on at her parents pool! I’m sorry, outfits showing the belly on young children are inappropriate, I know I may be alone on that opinion but that’s ok.
I caught that too, like how are you going to be vocal bout pedophilia but then go and post your children in bikinis and posing on a public forum. Idk, I just don’t get it. As it is, it bothers me that her kids are never in just normal kid clothes, they’re always in some gaudy boutique outfit. Idk, she could be so much more relatable if she just stopped fronting for the gram.

Reactions: 18
She deff makes at least $30,000-$50,000 from the podcast and endorsements etc
Her husband in the NYPd I’m not sure his rank but my husband in the in the FDNY and he makes over $150,000 salary not counting over time etc so her husband prob makes good money because cops get more money than FDNY . So they are deff well off with money .

Wrong. NYPd make very high bucks . Well into 6 figures
$200,000 combined household income is a good living but it’s not enough to comfortably buy a $600,000 house plus Bergen county taxes without being completely house poor.

Reactions: 3
I caught that too, like how are you going to be vocal bout pedophilia but then go and post your children in bikinis and posing on a public forum. Idk, I just don’t get it. As it is, it bothers me that her kids are never in just normal kid clothes, they’re always in some gaudy boutique outfit. Idk, she could be so much more relatable if she just stopped fronting for the gram.
Yup!!! You would think she’d be a little more mindful of her posts because of pedophilia butttttt she’s gotta make money some how and get those free knock off designer clothes. Mother of the year Tray 👍

Reactions: 7
Yup!!! You would think she’d be a little more mindful of her posts because of pedophilia butttttt she’s gotta make money some how and get those free knock off designer clothes. Mother of the year Tray 👍
Right then she blows up on us accusing us of making it sexual. Like no witch. We have kids too. We think of these things unlike you and just care about children in particular even yours!

Reactions: 13
Completely agree. It’s like talking aout about cancer while smoking a cigarette.
She always says well they wear the same tit at the beach. 🙄 Okay dumb dumb of course you can't fully prevent anything but you're just handing over the material by taking the pictures and posting them on your highly followed public social media. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She doesn't understand that.
Just like when people say you're a mom. Have some respect for yourself and not post pics with your tits hanging out from under your shirt. She says am I supposed to be all covered up and dress like a grandma. No you idi@t. You can dress nice and respectfully and still look young, pretty, stylish, attractive and classy by not having your tits hanging out especially on social media. Send those pics to your man. Have some class. She's so trashy and doesn't understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
$200,000 combined household income is a good living but it’s not enough to comfortably buy a $600,000 house plus Bergen county taxes without being completely house poor.
Its not just Bergen County with high property taxes... its all of NJ. We have the highest property taxes in the nation. I live in Morris County, and my property taxes are at $20,940. And we know that, unfortunately, because of everything we are going through with Covid, they will go up a substantial amount. More people will be leaving NJ.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'll go out on a limb and say she was trying to achieve this look! Tracy..you could never be a Kardashian!! 😂 We all know that pic of you is heavily photoshopped. Imagine what the original picture looks like. I bet she looked like she ate Khloe and Kim for lunch in that outfit. 🤮
We all know the kardashians love plastic surgery, BUT they actually try to live healthier lifestyles. Including eating better and working out. Trash prefers to sit on her fat lazy ass

Reactions: 7
Omg the one pic of skylar she posted in a bathing suit laying on her stomach with her butt towards the camera and showing her feet... she gives pedophiles perfect ammo 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg the one pic of skylar she posted in a bathing suit laying on her stomach with her butt towards the camera and showing her feet... she gives pedophiles perfect ammo 😞
I was about to post the picture. It is so CRINGE! that's her almost 6 year old. Like why even post that

Reactions: 8
Where’s their new house? When I googled her just her moms house came up

I don’t know how she can act like this when a lot of people on the internet know where she lives. It’s bizarre!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.