Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a woman whose had 3 children not know the labor is when your water breaks and you have contractions.. she legit said that she thought labor was when she started pushing.. so lost

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband is PR and has green eyes and is white. My daughter came out with red hair and white skin, my son has tan skin with blondish hair. But it still dont understand why people would assume her kids are mixed. They dont look nothing like mixed children. And who's telling her she looks spanish?? She looks maybe Armenian at that but not Spanish sorry.
I think also people need to understand terms a little better. Spanish=from Spain Hispanic= Lineage from a Spanish speaking country. We come in all shades, hair color, and eye color. However, her kids nor herself look Hispanic or Spanish. She can go back to being Greek all of a sudden 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the comments under the new pics tracy posted. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ people are really dumb. Someone said that if they didnt know Tracy, they would think Tracys kids were mixed cause they were tan. 🤷‍♀️ Tracy's response was prob with Spanish. Lmaoooo I cant with this woman. Dont get me wrong her kids are cute but 2 are blonde haired blue eyes none look Spanish.

My kids are actually Hispanic and dont look Hispanic. Why do people hype her up. Her kids are gonna grow up thinking they are races they arent.
👏 with the exception of the middle child they look like they're made for cooler weather, they always look too hot like they'll get heat stroke, typical fair skinned Caucasian children.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do y’all remember when Julian was like 2 days old and she put a bleeping wife beater on him , a huge fitted cap with knock off timberland boots & a gold chain talking about how much Swag he has 😩 the hat was bigger than him , girl put a bleeping onesie on that baby 😭
Yes! I also remember her having him in the hot sun , barely a month old and by the pool in that stupid blow up bed she kept promoting. Stupid bleep , I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 12
I saw a post where Tracy was talking about the new baby and was like “aunt coco loves you so much”

so she went from calling the baby coco to calling herself that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who Tracy? Who assumes this? Omg! The other day she and everyone in her family were Greek! How if they are Italian as you claim??? Tracy, you’re a white girl from New Jersey (nothing wrong with that) who uses an app or filter to make your and your kids skin appear darker. Accept how you and your kids look!! Her kids are absolutely gorgeous the way they are naturally. Why can’t she see this? Always filtering their skin tone or messing with their eye colors! And her idiotic moron “baddies” fall for it all. 🤦🏻‍♀️
LOL everyone thinks she’s Spanish right 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg the comments under the new pics tracy posted. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ people are really dumb. Someone said that if they didnt know Tracy, they would think Tracys kids were mixed cause they were tan. 🤷‍♀️ Tracy's response was prob with Spanish. Lmaoooo I cant with this woman. Dont get me wrong her kids are cute but 2 are blonde haired blue eyes none look Spanish.

My kids are actually Hispanic and dont look Hispanic. Why do people hype her up. Her kids are gonna grow up thinking they are races they arent.
Exactly! My kids are half Puerto Rican and half Irish. My daughter looks more Italian than Puerto Rican dark brown hair and light brown eyes and my son looks 100% Irish light brown hair and green eyes. Neither look Puerto Rican. They don’t even look related 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was thinking the same. And of course she says Skylar is a blonde 🙄
I don't know why she's so obsessed with blonde hair? You would think with her Italian/Greek/Spanish obsession that she would want her children to have dark hair and light eyes. It's sad though, her kids are really the cutest I have ever seen but she can't ever be happy with what she has.

Reactions: 13

look what I found 😂😂
Everything is typical for a married couple. I dont see her being the whale watching kind but to each their own

Reactions: 1
LOL everyone thinks she’s Spanish right 😂😂😂
She’s an idiot. Spanish is from Spain Latin is from Latin America. She’s probably thinking she looks Puerto Rican or Colombian or whatever so that is Latin not Spanish 🤦🏻‍♀️ Go back to school you idiot (I’m referring to tracy going back to school not you sorry)

and something is def going on with the giove’s cause all of a sudden Cathy is liking her stuff and posting stuff that seems to refer to her and Filippo is always using her quotes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s an idiot. Spanish is from Spain Latin is from Latin America. She’s probably thinking she looks Puerto Rican or Colombian or whatever so that is Latin not Spanish 🤦🏻‍♀️ Go back to school you idiot (I’m referring to tracy going back to school not you sorry)
Sure, she think that she looks like that. Like she thinks she looks hot and thinks she is smarter than many people!!
I really start to think that she doesn't live anymore in her rented house.

Reactions: 8

look what I found 😂😂

I dont think they went on a honeymoon. I thought she said something had happened and they didnt get to go. I might be wrong though.

Reactions: 2
They never had a honeymoon. That trip to DR is what she claimed was a honeymoon. Many years later .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.