Tracy DiMarco Maloney #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The infamous cutting of her uniform topView attachment 194311
She always cuts everything. She once said she NEVER puts clothes on her kids off the rack. She always alters them because she went to a fashion high school. She took the sleeves off Jayden's christening dress leaving a large rip on the shoulder on her special day. At least sew it back up.
She is so far from stylish. Her kids are always dressed messy, the clothes are big/ hanging or they are too small. So many times she had shoes/sandals on the girls that were 2 sizes too big. Sorry not cute. I prefer clothes off the rack versus, cuts, holes, tears, rips etc.

Peep her earlobe. Wtf.
She edited her face. It’s blurry near her chin. We know she has 3 chins so she had to make that smaller. She photoshopped her boobs area to make her boobs look bigger and perkier. She’s not wearing a bra and normally they hang like rangutan tits but here they are all of a sudden up on their own? Ok Tracy. She blurred her midsection but you can still see the rolls. She blurred her thigh. There’s cellulite. We’ve seen her unedited legs. There’s no way in hell her legs are that skinny, not smooth. She made her ankles skinner and finally she is hiding her toes cuz she never gets pedicures. She’s always wearing that black nail polish on her toes which makes her fat toes look even more awful. That’s why she’s always hiding them or scrunching her toes when she poses. Did I miss anything else? Lmao bout to head into work ( AHEM tracy, hint hint..J-O-B!) so I’ll check comment later. 😘
I have a serious question, no hate. Does she really photoshop every single picture/video? I can understand photos , but how do you photoshop a video? I know she photoshops her boobs to make them huge and perky, which Ive seen complete opposite on other pics. ('m not body shaming)
Is she really that big? Some pics that were posted (from other than Tracy) then taken down. I was in shock when i saw those pics. I knew she tweeked little bit, but she really takes off at least 100 lbs

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
With just the lowering of the eyebrows alone, wow what a difference. I wish she understood, wearing those giant glasses on the tip of her nose combined with her overly arched eyebrows and lips painted almost into her nose...I cringe every time. We haven't worn sunglasses like that here in Los Angeles since 2005 at least. Even the Kardashians have abandoned large sunglasses a looOoOoOoong time ago. I have to ask again, who the hell is telling her this looks good?
Her 2005 Mirror... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Trashy. I changed your lip color, got rid of that harsh drag queen contour and lowered your brows. Take a good look at this. Unfortunately I couldn’t do anything about your spider web lashes cos I’m not a pro like you. Don’t you prefer your makeup to look this way? Don’t you get tired of your makeup looking like you’re possessed by evil spirits?
Edit: oh and please, learn to wash and brush your hair. Thanks.
Omg, she looks like a completely different person. Seriously, if she lowered them brows and did her makeup right, she would be everything she is trying to convince everyone she is. Well, not skinny-she needs to own that- but she’d def be that super hot mom, regardless of size.

Reactions: 6
She always cuts everything. She once said she NEVER puts clothes on her kids off the rack. She always alters them because she went to a fashion high school. She took the sleeves off Jayden's christening dress leaving a large rip on the shoulder on her special day. At least sew it back up.
She is so far from stylish. Her kids are always dressed messy, the clothes are big/ hanging or they are too small. So many times she had shoes/sandals on the girls that were 2 sizes too big. Sorry not cute. I prefer clothes off the rack versus, cuts, holes, tears, rips etc.

I have a serious question, no hate. Does she really photoshop every single picture/video? I can understand photos , but how do you photoshop a video? I know she photoshops her boobs to make them huge and perky, which Ive seen complete opposite on other pics. ('m not body shaming)
Is she really that big? Some pics that were posted (from other than Tracy) then taken down. I was in shock when i saw those pics. I knew she tweeked little bit, but she really takes off at least 100 lbs
Yep she’s big. A few people have said they seen her in person and they were shocked to see how much bigger she is than in her pictures she posts. So...I’m sure Tracy is the one that hands over her phone for pictures because she is able to edit the hell out of it to post. When others take pics of her and tag her, she deletes or “hides” those photos so her baddies can’t see those. Hopefully she will get to a point in her life where she’s okay with her real body and posts the real pics without all the photoshop. I just feel sorry for her at this point. Divorce, single mom of 3 young kids, ignorant of real world issues, and spends most of her time editing photos, swimming at her parents house, and shaking her ass for Tik Tok. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I need Tara and Raven to casually post old pics and videos showing her true size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep she’s big. A few people have said they seen her in person and they were shocked to see how much bigger she is than in her pictures she posts. So...I’m sure Tracy is the one that hands over her phone for pictures because she is able to edit the hell out of it to post. When others take pics of her and tag her, she deletes or “hides” those photos so her baddies can’t see those. Hopefully she will get to a point in her life where she’s okay with her real body and posts the real pics without all the photoshop. I just feel sorry for her at this point. Divorce, single mom of 3 young kids, ignorant of real world issues, and spends most of her time editing photos, swimming at her parents house, and shaking her ass for Tik Tok. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I also feel like she's is taking all these vulgar pics for Corey to see, but Corey knows what she really looks like , so I'm sure he is laughing at her.

• Haha
I think because her face doesn’t show her weight, or she knows how to play with her angles she doesn’t “see” her real weight. I 100% think she has some kind of body dysmorphic disorder.

I also feel like she's is taking all these vulgar pics for Corey to see, but Corey knows what she really looks like , so I'm sure he is laughing at her.
Agreed! I also think this is why she is keeping her dark hair. She’s mentioned so many times how Corey likes her dark hair.

Reactions: 12
I almost feel bad for her too, but I am a big believer in Karma. She tells people to go play in traffic and their parents should have swallowed them. She is a nasty person, very full of herself, lies about EVERYTHING. She claims the show portrayed her to be nasty, or that it was for ratings, etc, but I still see her acting the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agreed! I also think this is why she is keeping her dark hair. She’s mentioned so many times how Corey likes her dark hair.
[/QUOTE]
Ohhhhh is that why she keeps that color? It honestly doesnt do her any favours the shorter lighter colors / styles look wayy better on her. I really liked the short bronde thing she had going on a few years ago or even the red from Jl. Also if i was divorcing someone cos they cheated or wtvr id do the opposite of what they liked just to free myself :p like if you really want to move on just forget all about him and be happy.....shes so lucky she has so much help most single mothers of three cant just go drinking at a hot tub on a Tuesday night

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i don’t think that raven messes with Tracy like that. She never really did and it showed. Tara is building it back, but doubtful...

Remember Raven is Jaydens godmother... anyone wanna take a guess on whyyyyy Tracy doesn’t “favor” jayden?

I need Tara and Raven to casually post old pics and videos showing her true size.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
i don’t think that raven messes with Tracy like that. She never really did and it showed. Tara is building it back, but doubtful...

Remember Raven is Jaydens godmother... anyone wanna take a guess on whyyyyy Tracy doesn’t “favor” jayden?
You're right. When she says Julian completed their royal flush, Corey and Tracy = King & Queen, Julian = Ace, Skylar = PERFECT 10, Jayden = J

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree on the being vocal on the whole pedophilia thing. But why continue to post pictures of your children in bathing suits and clothes with their bellies hanging out. I just don’t get it. I understand kids are going to wear bathing suits but that doesn’t mean a picture of them in said bathing suit needs to be posted all over social media, let’s not forget the fact that she posted her son with nothing on at her parents pool! I’m sorry, outfits showing the belly on young children are inappropriate, I know I may be alone on that opinion but that’s ok.
She probably really wants to make them become models.

Reactions: 4
Jayden can. She has the personality for it. I think Sky is too shy bc mom Tracy yells at her.
You can tell how Sky acts around Tracy and Jayden doing her own thing like the free wild spirit she is

I also remember tracy saying on her podcast that when sky turns 10 she can take over her ig account. Meaning sky’s personal ig account. Quickly corrected herself to say whenever kids are allowed to operate ig- which is 13 years old- so needless to say, sky still has a while until she can. But anyway basically Tracy was saying that she was setting sky up for her “future” ....meaning endorsing companies & potential modeling. I understand tracy doing this to endorse & shoutout companies for free stuff and/or to get paid by it right NOW but to “set” her daughter up for the same in the future? Why? Maybe sky wants to go down a different path in life than what her mother has done🤷🏼‍♀️ Children are their own person & have their own ideas and opinions. I’ll tell you what- when I was younger, I changed my mind a billion times on what I “wanted to be when I grow up” and I didn’t actually settle on a career path until I was in my late 20s😂 my kid also changes their mind a billion times when I ask what they want to be when they grow up. They’re kids right now- let them BE kids. I don’t think tracy envisioned her life to be a washed up reality tv star who has to endorse companies online in order to make a living. Life is too short as it is; let those kids live and be their own person & have their OWN identity. Just another example of how tracy HAS to control the narrative🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah one day she was doing tara’s makeup live and omg I saw her she look like 300 pounds I was in shock because the pictures she looks so different ! That’s why she only wears black to hide it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah one day she was doing tara’s makeup live and omg I saw her she look like 300 pounds I was in shock because the pictures she looks so different ! That’s why she only wears black to hide it.
I know what you mean! Tara did some videos with Tracy at a party (I think it was a Sweet 16, this is a pic from it.) Tracy was unrecognizable - it when I started to realize the extend of her photoshop! She also broke her heel that night and was complaining about it the entire time and it was obvious why it happened 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I also remember tracy saying on her podcast that when sky turns 10 she can take over her ig account. Meaning sky’s personal ig account. Quickly corrected herself to say whenever kids are allowed to operate ig- which is 13 years old- so needless to say, sky still has a while until she can. But anyway basically Tracy was saying that she was setting sky up for her “future” ....meaning endorsing companies & potential modeling. I understand tracy doing this to endorse & shoutout companies for free stuff and/or to get paid by it right NOW but to “set” her daughter up for the same in the future? Why? Maybe sky wants to go down a different path in life than what her mother has done🤷🏼‍♀️ Children are their own person & have their own ideas and opinions. I’ll tell you what- when I was younger, I changed my mind a billion times on what I “wanted to be when I grow up” and I didn’t actually settle on a career path until I was in my late 20s😂 my kid also changes their mind a billion times when I ask what they want to be when they grow up. They’re kids right now- let them BE kids. I don’t think tracy envisioned her life to be a washed up reality tv star who has to endorse companies online in order to make a living. Life is too short as it is; let those kids live and be their own person & have their OWN identity. Just another example of how tracy HAS to control the narrative🙄
She’s dumber than a box of rocks. Want to “set her up”? Buy and maintain a domain space in her name. Invest the money she gets gifted to her at these big parties. Buy her stocks. Open a college fund. Honestly is this woman 30 or 13? because only a young teen would think making an Instagram is setting up her kids future.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.