Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re with her mom. The pic she posted of Sky’s tooth falling out was at her parents’ house and I’m pretty certain it was her mom’s hand holding the tooth.
But it was really cold to be in the pool yesterday unless her moms pool is heated. I think that pic was old and she just posted it.

Reactions: 7
It probably killed her to promote these shirts 😂😂😂 they are so not Tracy’s style. Can’t wait to see what she puts them in to go to school tomorrow though

They’ll be in mini skirts, a crop top, and some gaudy, fake ass, bootleg designer shoes. I don’t think Tracy knows that it’s possible for her daughters to look super cute in age appropriate clothing. My daughter is 7 and is the height of a 10 year old and I still manage to have her dressed appropriately like the little girl she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone absolutely heartbroken for that little girl that there was no get together celebration for her , no happy birthday and blowing out candles ?!? Barely any acknowledgement. My daughter just turned 4 last weekend and her birthday meant everything to her , my heart is so broken for that poor little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 15
But it was really cold to be in the pool yesterday unless her moms pool is heated. I think that pic was old and she just posted it.
A couple of days ago, she posted a pic where the Skylar’s tooth was still there and it looked loose. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Anyone absolutely heartbroken for that little girl that there was no get together celebration for her , no happy birthday and blowing out candles ?!? Barely any acknowledgement. My daughter just turned 4 last weekend and her birthday meant everything to her , my heart is so broken for that poor little girl
Thats because we all know Tracy doesn't give two flying fucks about Jayden. She honestly should just give up bleeping custody to Tara and the epstins because they care more about that sweet girl than Tracy does.

Reactions: 10
2 of my kiddos had quarantined birthdays and I made sure to make their day special. I decorated the house, got a cake, wrapped presents, had activities planned throughout the day, and had a zoom meeting scheduled so grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins could all participate in singing Happy Birthday. She’s just a lazy, poor excuse for a mom.

Reactions: 16
2 of my kiddos had quarantined birthdays and I made sure to make their day special. I decorated the house, got a cake, wrapped presents, had activities planned throughout the day, and had a zoom meeting scheduled so grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins could all participate in singing Happy Birthday. She’s just a lazy, poor excuse for a mom.
Same. Birthdays are really big in my house . Not huge gaudy parties. But always decorations, cake, candles, balloons gifts, food etc. Even if it's just our household. That's for my kids at any age because every year alive is a blessing. Now let's see how she goes all out for her own bday. That she never downplays

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Same. Birthdays are really big in my house . Not huge gaudy parties. But always decorations, cake, candles, balloons gifts, food etc. Even if it's just our household. That's for my kids at any age because every year alive is a blessing. Now let's see how she goes all out for her own bday. That she never downplays
Well Mr. Ed acknowledged her but not her dad or her Godmother.

I’m part of a blended family and I was kinda the middle child in the group and the oldest at home of 2. So I wasn’t ignored but I wasn’t made a huge deal. As an adult I’m fine but as a kid it could be rough. So I feel for Jayden. Plus I’m in the same week as Thanksgiving. So there was that. 🤷🏼‍♀️

My heart goes out to Jayden as no child should be treated like a second-class citizen by their mother. I experienced it and it sucked. I think she is a cutie and she marches to her own beat. God makes no mistakes. He sent that lil brown-eyed spitfire to Tracy for a reason. Mark my words when I say Tracy is gonna find that out one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jayden is my favorite of her kids too 🙈 and not just because she gives Tracy a run for her money.
Sorry to get off track of Jayden being treated like tit on her birthday, but I’m watching an old jerseylicious episode where they have the mother/daughter event where they hired an event planner and the disrespect Tracy gave to the planner made me CRINGE. She had the audacity to go up to her and basically said you’re in my space so you need to tone down your attitude. Excuse me what 🤦🏼‍♀️ You don’t own the salon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My heart goes out to Jayden as no child should be treated like a second-class citizen by their mother. I experienced it and it sucked. I think she is a cutie and she marches to her own beat. God makes no mistakes. He sent that lil brown-eyed spitfire to Tracy for a reason. Mark my words when I say Tracy is gonna find that out one day.
If I could like this a billion times, I would! 💯💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t know how she can lay her head down to sleep every night comfortably knowing how much she disrespects and neglects her children. Everyone on this thread worries more about her children than she does and none of us carried them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.