Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see a few days ago she posted a picture of Jessā€™s baby on her stories. She wrote something like ā€œnot my favorite onesie but look how beautiful she isā€. Iā€™ve been meaning to post this on here. Who would she write something like that?! Worry about dressing your own kids Tracy! Sheā€™s not your daughter, no one cares if you approve of her clothing. Newsflash! No one likes the gaudy ridiculous clothes you put your own kids in!
Itā€™s because she doesnā€™t like, or rather understand in my opinion, Harry Potter. She said she put it on for the kids and they thought it was stupid. šŸ™„ Theyā€™re mimicking her plus theyā€™re a little young for it.

Yuck. Buy a clue Tracy..and a new shirt. Sheesh. Claims to own half a clothing company but always wearing this black tank top. P.s. Grow up.
View attachment 248298
Not exactly a picture to post on your childā€™s birthday.

Yuck. Buy a clue Tracy..and a new shirt. Sheesh. Claims to own half a clothing company but always wearing this black tank top. P.s. Grow up.
View attachment 248298
I don't understand the caption...?? What is the toilet paper for? Is she saying she needs 2 rolls of 2ply for her ass?? I'm like wicked serious here too lol
No itā€™s 2020. Iā€™ve seen tshirts saying it like that too. You know because of people going toilet paper crazy over the pandemic.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 248298
I don't understand the caption...?? What is the toilet paper for? Is she saying she needs 2 rolls of 2ply for her ass?? I'm like wicked serious here too lol
No itā€™s 2020. Iā€™ve seen tshirts saying it like that too. You know because of people going toilet paper crazy over the pandemic.
Wtf?!? Is that Sammy? Wow?

Reactions: 6

Wtf?!? Is that Sammy? Wow?
We should call them catfish^squared lol

She posted this pic of this coffee drink with like 5% alcohol in it...with realllllly tiny words at bottom saying " corey is obsessed with this drink".
Wow whoever noticed this is GOOD! Yā€™all are great haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here Tracy, let me help you out.

Since ya know, ā€œeNgLiSh iS HaRd.ā€
To the most breathtaking, sassy, smart, fearless, creative, and loving sister, Jayden Gene. I wish you the happiest 4th birthday šŸŽ‚. My little firecracker, category 5 hurricane, Jadasaurus Rex. I wish the world the best of luck trying to compete with you, little one. Your soul was set on fire since the day you were born and youā€™re such a breath of fresh air in a world full of fakes. Youā€™re as real as they come, babii girl (or however Corey would stupidly write it šŸ™ƒ). šŸ’‹ Jadakiss is 4.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So nothing yet from (SWF/Mr. Ed/Nanny)--> Tara ...ā€¦ or Corey?? Kids seem to be with Big T hmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So nothing yet from (SWF/Mr. Ed/Nanny)--> Tara ...ā€¦ or Corey?? Kids seem to be with Big T hmmm
I think theyā€™re with her mom. The pic she posted of Skyā€™s tooth falling out was at her parentsā€™ house and Iā€™m pretty certain it was her momā€™s hand holding the tooth.

It was and she knocks Jess for having interests outside of sex, alcohol, scary movies, being basic etc..:
The sad part is, Harry Potter is our era. He's our age. She probably doesn't know how to read that's why she can't appreciate HP. And you made an excellent point, anything outside dildos and tequila is too deep for her to comprehend.

Hey Tracy šŸ‘‹, comprehend is another, better word for understand.

You can see already how her top teeth are so short from having a BABY bottle for so long! How about you try being a comfort to your children yourself Big T instead of teaching them to use an emotional crutch as children šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Is that what this is? I kept looking at their short teeth, hers and Jayden's and wondering which parent's teeth they inherited. Now it all makes sense. Also, it seems to me that Jayden has a serious lisp. Like she has to shout bc the speech impediment makes it difficult to hear and understand her. Just me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The sad part is, Harry Potter is our era. He's our age. She probably doesn't know how to read that's why she can't appreciate HP. And you made an excellent point, anything outside dildos and tequila is too deep for her to comprehend.

Hey Tracy šŸ‘‹, comprehend is another, better word for understand.

Is that what this is? I kept looking at their short teeth, hers and Jayden's and wondering which parent's teeth they inherited. Now it all makes sense. Also, it seems to me that Jayden has a serious lisp. Like she had to shout bc the speech impediment makes it difficult to hear and underrated her. Just me?
I too was curious about the tiny teeth! The bottle rot is apparent, but not so much that they had short(er) teeth due to it.

And Jayden def has a lisp, and of course, the parents will not put her through any speech therapy to have it assessed. I remember Tracy mocking a lisp once - on the podcast? a live? I don't remember where - but she justified it as saying that 'it's ok - my kid has a lisp.'

• Angry
Here Tracy, let me help you out.

Since ya know, ā€œeNgLiSh iS HaRd.ā€
To the most breathtaking, sassy, smart, fearless, creative, and loving sister, Jayden Gene. I wish you the happiest 4th birthday šŸŽ‚. My little firecracker, category 5 hurricane, Jadasaurus Rex. I wish the world the best of luck trying to compete with you, little one. Your soul was set on fire since the day you were born and youā€™re such a breath of fresh air in a world full of fakes. Youā€™re as real as they come, babii girl (or however Corey would stupidly write it šŸ™ƒ). šŸ’‹ Jadakiss is 4.
I absolutely hate the way she treats Jayden. It bothers me that she wrote "sister" and not daughter. I will always highlight the difference in treatment bc I know she reads here. I hope one day the guilt catches up to her and that Jayden doesn't feel the affects of this blatant biasness.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I could see Tracy denying Jayden speech therapy in school (which would be free) and say ā€œitā€™s just her accentā€

Reactions: 11
It isnā€™t her ā€œgolden birthdayā€ (the limo party) she wonā€™t have a ā€œgolden birthdayā€ until sheā€™s 20! Julian will have one when heā€™s 18! My question is, if it was Coreys weekend, why isnā€™t he with them? Why canā€™t he have them for an occasion that isnā€™t a national holiday? What happened to coparenting since they are so good at it. šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I too was curious about the tiny teeth! The bottle rot is apparent, but not so much that they had short(er) teeth due to it.

And Jayden def has a lisp, and of course, the parents will not put her through any speech therapy to have it assessed. I remember Tracy mocking a lisp once - on the podcast? a live? I don't remember where - but she justified it as saying that 'it's ok - my kid has a lisp.'
Thatā€™s the equivalent of saying ā€œI have black friendsā€ when someone tries to justify saying the ā€œNā€ word. You canā€™t make fun of something because you know someone with the same issue.

It isnā€™t her ā€œgolden birthdayā€ (the limo party) she wonā€™t have a ā€œgolden birthdayā€ until sheā€™s 20! Julian will have one when heā€™s 18! My question is, if it was Coreys weekend, why isnā€™t he with them? Why canā€™t he have them for an occasion that isnā€™t a national holiday? What happened to coparenting since they are so good at it. šŸ™„
I thought he had them last weekend. So this would be her weekend.

Thatā€™s the equivalent of saying ā€œI have black friendsā€ when someone tries to justify saying the ā€œNā€ word. You canā€™t make fun of something because you know someone with the same issue.

I thought he had them last weekend. So this would be her weekend.
My point was to let him also have in on celebrating her birthday, since she was out with the crew the night before (let him have her for the AM and then do something in the PM)

Ladies, shall we get a pool going on that golden birthday happening? My money says snowball in hell.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.