Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see a few days ago she posted a picture of Jess’s baby on her stories. She wrote something like “not my favorite onesie but look how beautiful she is”. I’ve been meaning to post this on here. Who would she write something like that?! Worry about dressing your own kids Tracy! She’s not your daughter, no one cares if you approve of her clothing. Newsflash! No one likes the gaudy ridiculous clothes you put your own kids in!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else see a few days ago she posted a picture of Jess’s baby on her stories. She wrote something like “not my favorite onesie but look how beautiful she is”. I’ve been meaning to post this on here. Who would she write something like that?! Worry about dressing your own kids Tracy! She’s not your daughter, no one cares if you approve of her clothing. Newsflash! No one likes the gaudy ridiculous clothes you put your own kids in!
I think it’s because it was a Harry Potter one and ~allegedly~ she’s not into Harry Potter.

Reactions: 12
Yuck. Buy a clue Tracy..and a new shirt. Sheesh. Claims to own half a clothing company but always wearing this black tank top. P.s. Grow up.
E7FBFD2E-BB0C-4C42-AD61-28513901FA09.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She did now...sorta...
You guys notice she can never be happy for anyone else. Just say congratulations obviously they’re engage no omg I’m so happy for my friend or congratulations my friends getting married just a picture of a Friends picture. Not a single congrats same with the baby picture could of just said something nice but it’s Tracy so obviously the post has to be about her. It must be so hard for her to be happy for others that’s why she never likes or congrats ppl on their posts. Why are ppl her friend? Imagine having a friend whose so self absorbed. It’s so weird for her to have siblings and be so shallow and self centered. She can’t even express her main love language makes sense why Corey would bolt. You get tired of giving what’s not returned.

It was and she knocks Jess for having interests outside of sex, alcohol, scary movies, being basic etc..:
Yeah cause we know she could never pick up a book to read it. Would interfere with her photoshopping and tik toks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand the caption...?? What is the toilet paper for? Is she saying she needs 2 rolls of 2ply for her ass?? I'm like wicked serious here too lol
Haha I thought the same thing she’s trying to be all cute with 2020 is a tit show yet it’s you Tracy you are the tit show all around girl 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha I thought the same thing she’s trying to be all cute with 2020 is a tit show yet it’s you Tracy you are the tit show all around girl 😂
Oh Ok.. I get it now. lol the toilet paper is suppose to be zeros. I was legit lost there for a minute :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: anything for a stupid fuckin photo-op

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yuck. Buy a clue Tracy..and a new shirt. Sheesh. Claims to own half a clothing company but always wearing this black tank top. P.s. Grow up.
View attachment 248298
The more you look at her the uglier she gets. Notice how she’s yet again yelling about the girl being engaged and causing a scene and no ones paying attention. Embarrassing as always Quasimodo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guys notice she can never be happy for anyone else. Just say congratulations obviously they’re engage no omg I’m so happy for my friend or congratulations my friends getting married just a picture of a Friends picture. Not a single congrats same with the baby picture could of just said something nice but it’s Tracy so obviously the post has to be about her. It must be so hard for her to be happy for others that’s why she never likes or congrats ppl on their posts. Why are ppl her friend? Imagine having a friend whose so self absorbed. It’s so weird for her to have siblings and be so shallow and self centered. She can’t even express her main love language makes sense why Corey would bolt. You get tired of giving what’s not returned.
She def reminds me of that friend that we all have that is always sort of passive aggressive even during our best times. Like, the person who when you get engaged is discussing how much they paid for their ring, their diamond, etc. She's absolute trash.

Reactions: 19
So it’s Jayden’s birthday and she only has done a story... ITS HER OWN DAMN CHILD!! She goes hard for Julian and Sky, does nothing for Jayden. My heart breaks for that little spit fire girl.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Damn Tracy does it suck knowing that ya friends waited for marriage, kids etc
WAITED ‼Now you are

Another
Lost
Overweight
Non-confident
Embarrassment
💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So - rant. I'm concerned about the Baddies in the FB group. Last week, they posted Chris Evans's 'd*ck pic' and while it was appealing, it wasn't that great. It was...average? They proceeded to salivate over it, including posting memes about how it's so big he'd trip on it / crack the concrete.

Now, if they really were excited by it, then they must truly buy into Trashy's sex tit and how she and Jess are all-knowing sexperts.

Did anyone see brielles story 👀 😏 hehe
What'd it show???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.