Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just IMAGINE if Corey did this!!! How much she would drag him and try to publicly humiliate him. She would never let it go that he got ELECTIVE surgery the day before their daughters bday. Her friends know it. Her family knows it. They're just too scared of her to ever say anything.
She has double standards and is the biggest hypocrite

Reactions: 16
Has she had something done to her boob looks like a fresh scar
That’s what I was saying , it’s 100% been worked on again. AND if you look at the picture where she is lying on the table promoting Farkas you can see she has the little plaster things on her nipples to cover them during surgery

Reactions: 12
She said she’s have to wait til November bc farkass is a busy doctor that’s why she took the date before her daughter’s bday. And she’s very busy doing stuff during the holidays …yes ok bullshit it’s bc you didn’t want it to ruin your birthday weekend or your boudoir photos. You’re the most narcissistic self centered woman I’ve ever seen in my life. She is so obsessed with herself she doesn’t think anything is wrong with missing Jayden’s bday.
I called this BS!!! I even said don't you dare try to say he's too booked up big t. She should and could have put it off until whenever!!!! It's not life saving surgery!! So what if you couldn't do it until the new year. Big fkin deal. I guarantee if he didn't have this September date available and only had November, she would have waited, so her birthday wouldn't be ruined. But fk her kid's birthday, that's not important. In any case, unless her photographer is going to edit her surgery cut completely out, there's no way she's going to be perfectly healed by her birthday that's less than a month away.
Then she writes season 2 is coming to the people that gossip about her. Umm, hunnnny, hunnnny, hunnny, keep up, we're on season 98!!! We do appreciate the fact that you think about us and we thank you for being such a looser and the free entertainment. It's your embarrassing life, not ours. Can't wait to see what bum you drag in, to take pics with, next to the Christmas tree this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
her excuse for having the surgery the day before her daughters birthday is bullshit. It’s an elective surgery!!!!! She could have elected ANOTHER DATE!

Reactions: 25
Okay I don’t post here a lot but I love to read, but I couldn’t help but notice the god awful job she did editing her ‘before’ pic. Nobody’s body juts in like that. Not even Tracy’s special Sicilian rib cage.

Zoom in to the other side and it’s the same.

Thats what happens when you edit your pics to snatch your waist and don’t check the edges of the photo!

Big fail T.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has no one clocked that she has had her tits/right tit done again this time . Look at the before and after at the purple pen marks on it .
Ya it was mentioned in here the day her before and after pics were posted. I think Dr. Farkas is trying to make them sisters instead of strangers.

Could she be celebrating Jaydens birthday after all?
Here comes Jayden’s pity party. Tracy is FINALLY feeling remorse for giving Jayden the worst birthday ever and NOW after her birthday has come and gone Jayden is getting a pity party a month after her birthday. But doesn’t anyone realize she keeps throwing these birthday parties for her kids 1-2 months after their actual birthday? This is what the 3rd? 4th? time is had done this!!!! Maybe if she had spent a weekend at home in September or August she could have planned and executed a party for Jayden. Surgery aside, no one in her circle of friends and family sees how selfish she is???? Let’s see if she celebrates her birthday 1-2 months later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She made sure she would be healed for her birthday. She had control over the date. We all know that she treats Jayden a certain way…. She’s only addressing it because it seems that even some of her fans found it crappy what she did.
Didn’t she post about her boudoir shoot before she booked her tummy tuck? the first post about her making the appointment was on 7/27, but I could have sworn she booked her “birthday shoot” after she did her peck implants.

also, where does this witch have a minimum of $2,450 for a poorly lit photo shoot that she will inevitably photoshop anyways?

4DD1F916-9429-42AC-80FA-B92CF309E1A1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the most botched plastic surgery stories come from mediocre surgeons trying to do too much during a "mommy makeover".

And we have already seen her horrific tit job & how he closed his latest butchering.

PS- have fun finding a surgeon willing to correct fakeasses duck ups. Medicaid won't cover it & have fun getting your idiot parents to cough up over $10,000 out of pocket.

Reactions: 17
I saw that response. But WTF does she do during the holidays???? I’ve never seen her host a holiday ever. Even when she was with Corey. For the last several years she just shows up at her mom’s house and video tapes all the things her mom made and posts vids of her drinking. She gifted her kids makeup that she probably received for free as promos. There were no Holliday decorations at her house. Oh wait, sorry, she hung an advent calendar outside. My bad. Good thing she had her surgery now and ruined Jayden’s birthday instead of November when she would have had at least 4 weeks to recover before the holidays because hanging an advent calendar outside is a lot of work. What’s wild here is Tracy thinks her excuse makes sense!!!!

Also people have babies in December all the time. What do they do? They prepare for Christmas before babies due date! She could have had all the gifts bought and wrapped and house decorated before her surgery. But let’s not kid, none of that is ever going to happen.
Translation:

duck my daughter's birthday because I wasn't going to do anything for her anyway.
I was not going to be in recovery during MY birthday and MY photoshoot because I need to prance around for 4 days straight wearing just enough polyester cloths to cover my nipples and my 🐱. I need to be fully recovered for these very important dates because it's all about ME. I need to let my exes see what they missed out on so they can punch the air. I need to celebrate because I've had a rough 3 years doing nothing but neglecting my kids and drinking every weekend while telling you guys it's only water.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ya it was mentioned in here the day her before and after pics were posted. I think Dr. Farkas is trying to make them sisters instead of strangers.

Here comes Jayden’s pity party. Tracy is FINALLY feeling remorse for giving Jayden the worst birthday ever and NOW after her birthday has come and gone Jayden is getting a pity party a month after her birthday. But doesn’t anyone realize she keeps throwing these birthday parties for her kids 1-2 months after their actual birthday? This is what the 3rd? 4th? time is had done this!!!! Maybe if she had spent a weekend at home in September or August she could have planned and executed a party for Jayden. Surgery aside, no one in her circle of friends and family sees how selfish she is???? Let’s see if she celebrates her birthday 1-2 months later.
the “make them sisters not strangers” line got me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WOW tell me you’re a piece of tit mother without telling me you’re a piece of tit mother!! AFTER her daughters birthday is when she starts looking for handouts and vendors for her birthday party. She’s on a roll this week, every day she gets lower and lower. Wow. This one really bothers me😡

What she should have done since she HAD to take the surgery date offered to her was to plan out Jayden’s party that weekend prior. Even if it was Corey’s weekend who cares grow the duck up and coparent to throw your daughter a birthday party together. But no. That would have been too much work for her before her important mommy makeover day. And she would have missed out on a 3 day drinking bender. She is the epitome of a bleep.

Reactions: 29
From the ho who brought you her first hit single, “I Cant Control When My Friends Want To Go Out”, comes her exclusive follow up track, “I Don’t Control the Hospital Availability” (ft. Dr. Farkas)

E1327346-DBE1-4451-8D40-1EF7166ADA7B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
WOW tell me you’re a piece of tit mother without telling me you’re a piece of tit mother!! AFTER her daughters birthday is when she starts looking for handouts and vendors for her birthday party. She’s on a roll this week, every day she gets lower and lower. Wow. This one really bothers me😡

What she should have done since she HAD to take the surgery date offered to her was to plan out Jayden’s party that weekend prior. Even if it was Corey’s weekend who cares grow the duck up and coparent to throw your daughter a birthday party together. But no. That would have been too much work for her before her important mommy makeover day. And she would have missed out on a 3 day drinking bender. She is the epitome of a bleep.

Yeah this pissed me off too. I dont know about other moms but i usually plan my kids b-day parties a couple months before and get stuff together prior to the day. When it comes to her kids especially Jayden everything is after the fact. Whole plans parties after the kids actual birthday!!! This bleep knew she was getting surgery done well in advance she could have had Jaydens party already planned. I thought she already booked the photobooth. How do you book something without knowing what day you are using them?

Shes a selfish pig thats all i can say. When it comes to Tracys birthday she makes sure she has an outfit, cakes, and reservations made to celebrate her being single and free for the 20th time. I just dont understand WTF kind of mom she is.

My kids bday is the day after mine and you best believe i RARELY celebrate my birthday because im to busy planning a party for my child not myself.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.