Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry big T but I’m not following dr Fuckass to see your tummy tuck. I’ll wait till they go public again after they realize you have no influence on them to gain followers 😂
Well it was already posted here so no need lol. Check page 2. It’s also my new pfp :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a flat ass and chunky calves (hereditary -mum couldn't get knee high boots to fit even when she was only 7st in the 70s apparently 😂) but unlike her I don't pretend otherwise! And dress for my body and age!

Well yeah but to be honest I can't understand why she didn't just have her own room. Surely an adult needs their own space. I know she gets plenty of time away from the kids but why would you want to sleep in a single bed in a kids playroom? The girls are sharing anyway and can play in their room. They don't need a playroom. Although maybe that's why she uses her toys at her parents 🤢

Let's be honest the only reason she doesn't have a room is because no company would give her a bed for free! That's why she used the im such a selfless mom spiel. It makes zero sense for the girls to have the biggest room because clearly the bed fit in Julian's room just fine. Julian's room could've been the playroom because he could use his old bed since he has balance issues there was absolutely nothing wrong with using the same bed. Just like she recycled the living room couch from the basement of the townhouse!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No, it looks like she’s going to be “experimenting”.
Going to be!!!!!!! I reckon she already has, I mean we are after all talking about a women that had a threesome within her marriage. Why would she think any decent woman would want her.
Oh dear I do believe Trashy thinks these procedures are going to solve all her problems 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trashy you friggin Moron - YOU PUT YOUR LIFE OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE AND COMMENT ON. If you can’t cope or don’t like stop posting - furthermore start being truthful and stop bullshiting and start being a PRESENT parent. You so need to get over yourself you are a value/ budget Farrah Abraham - she has more class then you - now that’s saying something.
Let’s not get it twisted we WONT HATE IT - the comical train crash that is your life is comical and we are here for it.
Your luck is running out and we are awaiting the show seeing as you graciously put it all out there for all to see

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Going to be!!!!!!! I reckon she already has, I mean we are after all talking about a women that had a threesome within her marriage. Why would she think any decent woman would want her.
Oh dear I do believe Trashy thinks these procedures are going to solve all her problems 🤣 🤣 🤣
No I mean like she’ll be showing this person… not just some person she invited into the bedroom with her man who then leaves her.

Reactions: 6
Trashy you friggin Moron - YOU PUT YOUR LIFE OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE AND COMMENT ON. If you can’t cope or don’t like stop posting - furthermore start being truthful and stop bullshiting and start being a PRESENT parent. You so need to get over yourself you are a value/ budget Farrah Abraham - she has more class then you - now that’s saying something.
Let’s not get it twisted we WONT HATE IT - the comical train crash that is your life is comical and we are here for it.
Your luck is running out and we are awaiting the show seeing as you graciously put it all out there for all to see
I'm still waiting on season 2 from like 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
C8E7DE74-FDBC-4578-BE83-1E5323BAE8BF.png

Pretty sure if she was this cat, the cat would be spitting…

Not throwing punches

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said she’s have to wait til November bc farkass is a busy doctor that’s why she took the date before her daughter’s bday. And she’s very busy doing stuff during the holidays …yes ok bullshit it’s bc you didn’t want it to ruin your birthday weekend or your boudoir photos. You’re the most narcissistic self centered woman I’ve ever seen in my life. She is so obsessed with herself she doesn’t think anything is wrong with missing Jayden’s bday.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She said she’s have to wait til November bc farkass is a busy doctor that’s why she took the date before her daughter’s bday. And she’s very busy doing stuff during the holidays …yes ok bullshit it’s bc you didn’t want it to ruin your birthday weekend or your boudoir photos. You’re the most narcissistic self centered woman I’ve ever seen in my life. She is so obsessed with herself she doesn’t think anything is wrong with missing Jayden’s bday.
Its 100% bc of her birthday week.
A reputable doctor would be more than 1 month booked out. Just saying. I worked for a very successful surgeon who had patients booking 4-5 months out.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.