Tracy DiMarco #98 You can tuck your tummy but you can't hide your NaRciSsiCm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never commented here but JESUS CHRIST Jayden is sitting in a chair probably with a sucker in her mouth kicking her legs front and back like a kid.....watching her naked Mom have a Doctor tell her all the ways he can FIX her body by chopping it up. Just handing her body dysmorphia on a bleeping platter. How can anyone justify that tit? How can some fan, friend, family member possibly think THIS is okay?!

Julie, get your bleeping ass in here and stand up for your friend. Please, someone come in here and tell us how THIS is good bleeping parent. Tell us how Jayden will benefit from this. Tell us what any child Psychologist would say about this.

I'LL WAIT.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Did she sleep over in Farkass’ office? He isn’t even affiliated with a hospital.

This is no way defending Tracy but Corey hasn’t posted either. Give those babies to their real mom Tara.
Corey doesn’t post every second of his life like Tracy. Plus from Taras Instagram they celebrated J over the weekend with presents and cake. And I believe they went out somewhere but Tara and Julian couldn’t go.

Reactions: 22
It’s not like she’s going to change her lifestyle and stop drinking and start working out after this tummy tuck. She’ll end up w/ a belly again in no time. She’s such a lazy piece of sh*t always looking for a quick fix. She looks for all these free surgeries and procedures, why not instead put your get off your ass and try getting a trainer for some free sessions

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Look at her new post about “people telling you when you duck up”, wonder how many people told her she is a c**t

Reactions: 13
My c section scar wasn't even that thick. And I'm fat lol
I’m fat and my C-section scar is invisible. Even after the tape came off my husband took and look and said “holy duck I can barely see it!! That is some amazing work!” After baby number 2 I was thinking it would be more noticeable but nope! Still invisible. Kind of wish my obgyn could have done my breast reduction 😂

Reactions: 18
I have never commented here but JESUS CHRIST Jayden is sitting in a chair probably with a sucker in her mouth kicking her legs front and back like a kid.....watching her naked Mom have a Doctor tell her all the ways he can FIX her body by chopping it up. Just handing her body dysmorphia on a bleeping platter. How can anyone justify that tit? How can some fan, friend, family member possibly think THIS is okay?!

Julie, get your bleeping ass in here and stand up for your friend. Please, someone come in here and tell us how THIS is good bleeping parent. Tell us how Jayden will benefit from this. Tell us what any child Psychologist would say about this.

I'LL WAIT.
THIS!!!!! I HOPE SHE READS YOUR COMMENT. What a scumbag human😡😡😡

Reactions: 19
The fact that she constantly needs to track and tell people how she only this to drink on this night shows me drank way more. No, what showed me was the constant shots she posted but ok, Maloney. Your eyes never lie like you always quote but your mouth does.
So I had a pretty bad drinking problem for a few years straight, I was going through a divorce with an abusive ex and dealing with trying to heal (I used alcohol to cope) I was a functioning alcoholic. I would drink all day, a few before work, a ton after work, I still managed to be a good mom, like I said I was functioning……. The tell tale that my friends and family told me was that I would be very specific about my lies….. “I had three glasses of wine, it was too much and I felt sick!” I would make up lies like this while consuming at least 2 large bottles a night.. wake up the next day bright and early and go on with life. The reason I say all this is because the way she defends and denies her drinking without being provoked is what I did… and I was drinking heavily, daily. I can guarantee you she has a major drinking problem and it makes me feel sorry for her because I know that feeling of drinking to numb yourself BUT I still made sure my issues NEVER interfered with my kid who was an older teen at the time. He had breakfast (never lunch because cool kids don’t bring lunchboxes apparently, at his age) and he had dinner home cooked most nights when I didn’t work later. His laundry was done, bills were paid, AND I NEVER RECEIVED A DIME OF CHILD SUPPORT. So she HAS the capability to be a mother despite her tit, she just CHOOSES not to be a mother. And *THAT* is the lowest form of a human to me.

This supposed to be her?!
Wtf kind of bootleg OR was this taken in 🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ that incision looks bleeping horrible.
Goes to show you get what you deserve

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All 👏 of 👏 this 👏.

My sister is just like Big T. My mom cried when they found Casey's baby's body. And she would tell me all the time, "That sounds like (my sister's name)." And @Teafor1 (not sure if you are also the Tattler that calls her TraCasey) but you have always been spot on with this one. It sends a chill down my spine every time bc you are not wrong.

Big T, this poor lost soul. We can't turn back time and unhave those babies, but she should do the right thing and pass them off to Tara.
Yes, I started calling her T-Rex and then TraCASEY Anthony. She just keeps proving on a daily basis what a cold hearted and selfish piece of tit she really is. She has proven that partying is her #1 priority NOT HER KIDS. I can’t wait till life hands her some major curve balls.

Reactions: 22
So was Traceys surgery Monday and Jaydens birthday Tuesday?

I've got to have a cosmetic surgery done and was given a date thats the same week as my childs birthday so I've asked for the next date after which is 11 weeks later.

Reactions: 14
Confused.com so she has had work to presumably slim down her thighs and to get that PURCHASED thigh gap. But she has a VERY thick lower leg with no definition won’t the legs look weird along with the thick and wide shoulders/back she will look so out of proportion- I mean she is going for a completely different shape
Bc Tracy needs to realize she's a thicker woman. She will never achieve an hourglass body without thousands and thousands worth of surgery.
She attempted to fix her nose, she photoshops it to almost nothing.
She over inflated the rafting tubes she calls lips, still photoshops them.
She got boobs done to help with her saggy ones, still sag, still photoshopping.
Tummy tuck to remove extra skin since her WLS, total botch job, will most likely still photoshop.

Regardless what this walking meat sack does, she takes the easy way out. Always.

Just a side note, I know someone who had WLS, the only thing that got skinny on her was her stomach. Her legs were still as big if not bigger, than tracys. Same with the arm fat. So, let Tracy walk around looking like a melted Mr. Potato head. That's her choice. She'll never look good, but to each their own. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So, her only friend Allie checked on her. And staples? In a tummy tuck?
Its cute how NOT ONCE did this trick ever post SL birthday bc its the same day as Jayden. Nope. Even more adorable that while she's recovering from a life threatening disease that she needed EMERGENCY surgery, that she's focused on reading here. (Don't think we didn't notice you posting that after 6 years of never acknowledging your "legends" birthday. 😂☠🙄
Last that video of loved ones will you when you're bleeping up, HI TRACY. Answer the bleeping door, we've been telling you for over 98 threads you have a problem. And we don't even love you. Ask your friends and family why they don't care enough about you to stop you from drinking and destroying what little help she currently has. (What I mean by this. I will do anything to protect my niece/ anyone from a toxic family. Tracy open your eyes and see how no one cares about you, they only care about those kids. That's all. Have a blessed day

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Confused.com so she has had work to presumably slim down her thighs and to get that PURCHASED thigh gap. But she has a VERY thick lower leg with no definition won’t the legs look weird along with the thick and wide shoulders/back she will look so out of proportion- I mean she is going for a completely different shape
I believe what she wants, is to be the same size as her friend Allie. She'll never achieve that because she's got a much bigger frame and bones. Tracy is not a petite woman by any means, even when she was in her prime before kids. If she does loose too much weight/get too skinny she'll look awkward and sickly, and look like an alien or bobble head, and still won't be the size of her friend, because that's just not how she was "made" to be.

Reactions: 15
I believe what she wants, is to be the same size as her friend Allie. She'll never achieve that because she's got a much bigger frame and bones. Tracy is not a petite woman by any means, even when she was in her prime before kids. If she does loose too much weight/get too skinny she'll look awkward and sickly, and look like an alien or bobble head, and still won't be the size of her friend, because that's just not how she was "made" to be.
Tracy is built like a brick tit house! No amount of surgery will change that

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.