Tracy DiMarco #94 i don’t photoshop, my phone is naturally wavy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates Jersey Shore because she’s ridiculously jealous. It’s like her dream job. Get sloppy drunk and act like a skank on tv…become a millionaire. She probably thinks she deserves it more than the cast. Remember the world owes her everything. Plus she invented partying at the shore like it hasn’t been done for ages. She’s so original. At least most of the cast has evolved, more than we can say for Tracy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When they need a real influencer to come in and do the job than Trashbag couldn’t. 😂😂
Omg! How embarrassing is that! Tracy’s content was so bad they sent in someone who knows how to create content! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t tell me she is the epitome of “boss’ idiot kid” 🤣🤣🤣 this is proof. 🤣🤣🤣
36349DD8-4177-4485-94A9-BF66DC6A00DB.jpeg
In the video she is wearing black on black like Tracy…. In a separate picture, she’s wearing something completely contrasting, and a light background…Tracy… this is how you influence… not whatever bullshit you pulled where you dragged your girls along and called it content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg! How embarrassing is that! Tracy’s content was so bad they sent in someone who knows how to create content! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t tell me she is the epitome of “boss’ idiot kid” 🤣🤣🤣 this is proof. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1483963In the video she is wearing black on black like Tracy…. In a separate picture, she’s wearing something completely contrasting, and a light background…Tracy… this is how you influence… not whatever bullshit you pulled where you dragged your girls along and called it content.
Um isn't her boyfriend the guy that trashy was trying to get his attention at Reggies bday thing. I think she kept filming him.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She has stated she would never date him because his ex (last one but JWow) was her “ex best friend” ok girl whatever you say.

Do y’all remember when she was laid on her moms living room floor on a outdoor lounge cushion? Saying She was the stickiest she’s ever been. I bet now that’s when she actually had wls!
She had it around Easter 2021. There was a picture posted here where she was at an event (family I think) looking like she was totally out of it.

Reactions: 14
Who TF does a Q&A revolving around asking other people for attention? I have literally never posted a Q&A to my stories in my LIFE, let alone directed people to comment at/about me. Posting the ass kissers. And then posting something but censoring it. Like don't bleeping post it then? So stupid, weird, and self-aggrandizing

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Totally off topic but I know there’s a lot of NY/NJ peeps on here. Does anyone know why the Gotti bros stopped following each other? John and Carmine?? And they post every happy birthday post for all their other family members specifically excluding each other!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
"The best summer of their lives" she said...
August 8 and these poor children do not seem to have done exceptional things this summer.

But luckily Tracy's tummy tuck is booked! (and that's the most important thing)
Tracy, think about making an appointment for Mama Maloney because you edit her so much that one day she will feel compelled to make your fiction a reality

Yesterday gave us some wonderful photos, proving that Tracy has a belly as big as her mouth and that photoshop is stronger than ever in her life.

We had the chance to see he most awful outfits this week.Tracy being in the middle of a revival of the 90s and probably thinking she is Cher from Clueless or one of the twins from Sweet Valley High, while we see her more as a poor, dumb, miserable and dirty mix of Amber/Valerie Malone/Donna Martin

Her podcast is still so useless and non-existent (like her left breast and her sex life)

We notice that her brothers are much funnier than her and her friends are real goons ready to support her lies until they lose a kidney, when Tracy likes to harm them, breaks any attempt at flirting from Samantha, scares Julie's son, considers Danielle for a babysitter or a personal assistant....

GlamarAss is still begging in Tracy's comments when Tracy doesn't like or comment on ANY GlamarAss posts. Hopeless!

FarkAss continues to post misleading posts and stories about Tracy and doesn't see his patient numbers skyrocket! When is the end of the honeymoon? We want to be front row!

The new Maloney Manor still seems habitable (she loves to spend 97,45% of her single mom of three under three without CS time in her/not her rainbow bed located in the playroom aka her/not her bedroom).

The children still seem to be able to tolerate spending their lives in cars, in 4 or 5 different homes and being fed only ice cream and lies.

How long has it been since we've seen a bikini pic?
Surprising, for someone who claims her happy place is on the water.

Back to school is approaching for the children. How exciting after this boring summer.
Sadly for them, I can't wait to see the back to school Haul à la Tracy made of impractical school bags, uncomfortable clothes, two sizes too big cheap shoes that, hair messed up by extensions, dime-store fake jewelry/Cologne.

BUT

more than everything, i can't wait for the predictable sentence "This will be the most fabulous school year of their lives!"

May Tracy's perpetual vacation/parental vacuancy) continue!!!!!!
this may be my favorite recap of all time .. I’m in TEARSSSS🤣🤣 absolutely killed it I was laughing so hard and “her children fed nothing but ice cream and lies” had me DECEASED 💀

Also let’s not forget she made one post of Jayden and Skylar with golf stuff for “golf camp” and we never heard nor saw another peep again.

She obv follows other moms, she knows engaged mothers post their kids asking how was camp, how much they miss them, reorganizing their room for them while they’re gone, I could go on. She can’t even TRY to copy them - she just scrolls past to the childless, 23 year old influencers/TikTokers/fashion nova chicks and gives it her ALL to embody them (obv fails but still)

Omg! How embarrassing is that! Tracy’s content was so bad they sent in someone who knows how to create content! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t tell me she is the epitome of “boss’ idiot kid” 🤣🤣🤣 this is proof. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1483963In the video she is wearing black on black like Tracy…. In a separate picture, she’s wearing something completely contrasting, and a light background…Tracy… this is how you influence… not whatever bullshit you pulled where you dragged your girls along and called it content.
LOOK AT THIS GIRL — THEN REMEMBER TRACYS PROMO VID HAD HER KIDS RUNNING AROUND IN THE BACKGROUND 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Girls, all your kind messages about my recap are so sweet!
Behind my words, there is the revenge of millions of French people, frustrated, who have never been able to indicate, simply indicate, the location of the toilets to a tourist! 😂
Please, always read my messages with a strong French accent in mind to forget my language mistakes.

Je vous adore mes chéries.
Gros bisous et vive la baguette!
😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
this may be my favorite recap of all time .. I’m in TEARSSSS🤣🤣 absolutely killed it I was laughing so hard and “her children fed nothing but ice cream and lies” had me DECEASED 💀

Also let’s not forget she made one post of Jayden and Skylar with golf stuff for “golf camp” and we never heard nor saw another peep again.

She obv follows other moms, she knows engaged mothers post their kids asking how was camp, how much they miss them, reorganizing their room for them while they’re gone, I could go on. She can’t even TRY to copy them - she just scrolls past to the childless, 23 year old influencers/TikTokers/fashion nova chicks and gives it her ALL to embody them (obv fails but still)

LOOK AT THIS GIRL — THEN REMEMBER TRACYS PROMO VID HAD HER KIDS RUNNING AROUND IN THE BACKGROUND 💀
Influencer- what a croc of tit - give it up Trashy.
This girl rocked it

Reactions: 20
The bosses idiot kid has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How embarrassing for Tracy that she’s represented by an agency that averages about 10 likes per post, and that they secured this gig for her and she didn’t even make the companies feed only their 24 hour story LOL. She is the definition of irrelevant.

• Haha

How embarrassing for Tracy that she’s represented by an agency that averages about 10 likes per post, and that they secured this gig for her and she didn’t even make the companies feed only their 24 hour story LOL. She is the definition of irrelevant.
I’m not sorry… she’s is! It’s so obvious! She went there on like Thursday…. And on Monday they sent in someone else 🤣🤣🤣….
Totally off topic but I know there’s a lot of NY/NJ peeps on here. Does anyone know why the Gotti bros stopped following each other? John and Carmine?? And they post every happy birthday post for all their other family members specifically excluding each other!
Probably just a family riff. I’ve seen it with my job and my own family. Siblings stop talking and stop acknowledging existence then something happens and either they still continue to not speak or they make amends.
it’s like when I find out residents have more kids outside the 1 or 2 or 3 that visit regularly for me to know who they are and usually there’s an “we don’t talk to that sibling” story. I seen a lot of that when my unit was the hospice unit for a while. Family dynamics are rough.
Okay Tracy, no need to announce it to the world that someone hired you to get laid this weekend… also… thanks for openly admitting you’re bailing on your kids to get some dick…. Realllll bleeping classy…. Let me tell you… mom of the year right there…. Mom. Of. The. Year. 👏🏻👏🏻
I can’t with her stupid little confessions….I’d put good money on the fact the she wrote most of these “complements” herself, especially the ones about being such a strong woman and a great mom 🙄 SURE JAN!!!!!!
Awww, girl…..which page did you send these from, Gigi? Your back up accounts? Skylar’s? Jayden’s? Julian’s? Eps wedding page? Your grandma’s IG? Your “make up bookings” IG? Which one?

• Haha
  • Heart

They sent in a real influencer- to clear up the tit show done by trashy.
I mean Trashy could not influence herpesvirus

• Haha
She has ALOT of time on her hands to sit and re-do other peoples quotes--and color coordinate to her theme. ALSO, we all know she wrote those Q&A's to herself.... it's SAD

Reactions: 23
She has ALOT of time on her hands to sit and re-do other peoples quotes--and color coordinate to her theme. ALSO, we all know she wrote those Q&A's to herself.... it's SAD
Especially with 3 kids under 10 who aren’t in activities and such… it’s mind boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.