Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simiauci

VIP Member
"The best summer of their lives" she said...
August 8 and these poor children do not seem to have done exceptional things this summer.

But luckily Tracy's tummy tuck is booked! (and that's the most important thing)
Tracy, think about making an appointment for Mama Maloney because you edit her so much that one day she will feel compelled to make your fiction a reality

Yesterday gave us some wonderful photos, proving that Tracy has a belly as big as her mouth and that photoshop is stronger than ever in her life.

We had the chance to see he most awful outfits this week.Tracy being in the middle of a revival of the 90s and probably thinking she is Cher from Clueless or one of the twins from Sweet Valley High, while we see her more as a poor, dumb, miserable and dirty mix of Amber/Valerie Malone/Donna Martin

Her podcast is still so useless and non-existent (like her left breast and her sex life)

We notice that her brothers are much funnier than her and her friends are real goons ready to support her lies until they lose a kidney, when Tracy likes to harm them, breaks any attempt at flirting from Samantha, scares Julie's son, considers Danielle for a babysitter or a personal assistant....

GlamarAss is still begging in Tracy's comments when Tracy doesn't like or comment on ANY GlamarAss posts. Hopeless!

FarkAss continues to post misleading posts and stories about Tracy and doesn't see his patient numbers skyrocket! When is the end of the honeymoon? We want to be front row!

The new Maloney Manor still seems habitable (she loves to spend 97,45% of her single mom of three under three without CS time in her/not her rainbow bed located in the playroom aka her/not her bedroom).

The children still seem to be able to tolerate spending their lives in cars, in 4 or 5 different homes and being fed only ice cream and lies.

How long has it been since we've seen a bikini pic?
Surprising, for someone who claims her happy place is on the water.

Back to school is approaching for the children. How exciting after this boring summer.
Sadly for them, I can't wait to see the back to school Haul à la Tracy made of impractical school bags, uncomfortable clothes, two sizes too big cheap shoes that, hair messed up by extensions, dime-store fake jewelry/Cologne.

BUT

more than everything, i can't wait for the predictable sentence "This will be the most fabulous school year of their lives!"

May Tracy's perpetual vacation/parental vacuancy) continue!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

penne4yourthoughts

I cannot get over the cleaning lady. She is literally the laziest piece of shit on the planet. I wonder if the cleaning lady has been forced to take a photo or video of her yet. What the hell is wrong with her parents? Why do they condone this shit? Why do they continue to fund it? Take her kids and be done with her.
She does not have a regular “cleaning lady”. Attention everyone, this is a classic Tracy exaggeration/lie to make her life seem more grandiose. She clearly had a cleaning service come to the house specifically to clean for the furniture company photo shoot, and that’s IT. The furniture company might have even paid for it for her. Don’t let this bitch fool you.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ispy007Dani

Chatty Member
WHAT DID SHE SAY for the love of god lol. I pray someone has a screen record also
I caught alittle that she was saying that tracy promotes other people and businesses but not one where her name is on it and also how she is marking down all Tracy’s stuff to get rid of it all. She said she needs a real business woman to collab with and basically she screwed her over and she won’t stand for it !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

remi85

VIP Member
Marissa said was warned about Tracy but she didn't do her own follow up. Said Tracy is a good person but they have a different work ethic. Marissa didn't even realize that Tracy's hair license has lapsed.

She thought us tattler life girls didn't like Tracy, just not to like her. But she is now admitting that we were looking out for her (Marissa) and she can admit she was wrong about us. We aren't crazy either

Marissa also learned to do pre-orders instead of ordering ahead of time for future collabs so she doesnt lose her own money on a bad collab.

Marissa told Tracy they collab will not be dissolved util all the product is gone. Marissa told Tracy she could buy the extra stock from her but Tracy had no answer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Taddy411

Glamariss did a live. She called out Tracy for not putting in her fair share of the collab. She called out her posts that have 19 brands tagged along with her and that there’s no dedicated posts to their collab. Basically she said that she’s slowing her collabs with her because she doesn’t contribute anything. She wasn’t willing to slander her. She was professional in her explaining what was going on. She said she’s trying to build her business and she needs someone who has a good work ethic and this collab didn’t have that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Why is this whore doing a TikTok with her 7 and 5 year old kids saying they’re bad bitches. I may be in a minority but I find that so inappropriate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
WHY IS SHE A TEENAGER!? Who posts this kind of shit?! The caption and a 20+ year old pic. Grow up
Because she is mentally stunted. The girl probably still doesn’t even like her!

As for Danielle, she will be used and abused by Tracy just like everyone else. Danielle only came into the picture because Tracy went to her for a procedure. Tracy ended up gaining someone who can do beauty procedures and a free babysitter and she calls her a “friend”… Danielle thinks nothing of it because she hasn’t pissed Tracy off yet…. But that will change the moment a man approaches Danielle before he approaches Tracy. Tracy gave us proof that if she’s not getting dick neither should her “girls”…. She literally Cockblocked Sammy last weekend.

Let’s be honest though, if you were a dude in your early to mid 30s and saw Sammy, Tracy and Danielle out together. You start talking to them and you find out that Sammy works for a beauty company and is always going off to travel for work maybe y’all got something in common with the traveling. In conversation you learn that Danielle has her MBA and owns her own business, it’s also beauty related, but you admire the fact that she is an educated business woman….. then you get to loud ass Tracy who was probably filming herself like the 23 year old you banged in the back of your car last night….. find out she is divorced, has 3 kids, and says she a “Brand Ambassador” you do a quick scroll of her IG because she’s not listening to you anyways and is more focused on getting the right “caught off guard selfie” and all you find are selfies, a color theme and then you notice she’s currently wearing that color, but she’s reposting memes…. Which girl would you prefer to continue to talk to and wanna get to know better?In all honesty, Tracy isn’t even in the same realm as Danielle and Sammy…. But Tracy is an easy reason why a man wouldn’t approach them while she is around unless he’s got a buffer for Tracy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

AKMamaWifeNurse

Chatty Member
Teresa Guidice got married this weekend. Can’t believe big T wasn’t there! She’s such a famous Jersey influencer/reality star!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I want to get a few things off my chest because this bitch aggravates me and i know she shouldn't.

-This bitch has more "self care" days than let me take my kids to the park days. She must go at least 1-2 times a week somewhere to do things for herself while her kids are having the "bEsT SuMmEr EvEr". How does she not see that as a problem?

-How is she or her friends not embarrassed that when she's invited to a kids party the first thing Tracy runs to is the alcohol. I'm starting to think this is why Trash bag doesn't have actual parties for her kids because then she will have to shell out money for liquor for herself and her friends and we know she's to cheap for that.

-The constant posting of needing time away from her kids is nauseating. You don't even spend time with them when they are with you. You are to busy watching fucken Netflix in your kids playroom aka your bedroom. Please tell this mom of 2 how the hell you have time to lay down and watch TV all day while your kids are in another room.

-How do you have soo much time to search for photos and videos to post on social media with 3 KIDS. I just posted a pic of myself (myself only) for the 1st time in about 2 years.

-You don't have a job, but want people to worship you. You want men to spoil you and bow down to you because you are such an amazing and loyal woman, but you have NOTHING to bring to the table. You are about to be 35 and most men your age or older are looking for a real woman that can build a life together. None of that nonsense "the man takes care of me while i sit on my fat I mean flat ass doing NOTHING". Especially a woman that doesn't cook, clean or take care of her kids.

I'm sorry for ranting I can think of more but this is it for now. I'm just hoping this dusty bitch gets HUGE wake up call one day a realizes life isn't all this materialistic shit she keeps putting out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

remi85

VIP Member
Why isn’t Julian wearing his ears in the furniture photo shoot? Wouldn’t deaf advocate Tracy love to see kids with disabilities in ads?
E08C5977-08D9-4930-98A5-C5D83E2F74D4.png
E4461A85-3846-4C74-9F0B-69A971C2B4B2.png

Came here to say the exact same thing. She’s running around on a white tank top, botched nipples showing while playing mommy of the year as her kids are being photographed for the furniture company. Then showing the world how Julian is upset and crying. MAYBE you piece of dog shit, that poor boy is confused bc he can’t hear a fucking thing and he has cameras in his face and doesn’t understand. Your son is deaf. And that’s ok. That’s absolutely nothing wrong with being deaf. Stop being so ashamed of his ears.

• Angry
Reactions: 43

ispy007Dani

Chatty Member
Wow she went straight savage on her live!!!! Blasting this lying bitch saying she can post all these other collabs except the one with her name on it !!!!! I’m here for this shit show … come Marisa’s we will take you under our wing!!! And good for you for exposing that trashy shit bag

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
I'm sorry this shit pisses me the hell off to no extend, how can you live in affordable government housing and have a whole ass cleaning lady, weekly aesthetic appts, and plastic surgery? I cannot wrap my head around it, meanwhile there is a truly single mother out there struggling or waiting to get on that list. How fucking sad is her life she legit has zero to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

margaritatime

VIP Member
It’s going to be great to watch her cry and carry on. There’s no defending it. We’ve seen her blow off Marissa for months. A blind person could see it.
Everytime she has to "work" by promoting anything she uses the excuse she has 3 kids with no help.
A few months ago when she was doing a live with RHP on a sensitive topic of mental health, she had her kids running around, interrupting her, slamming doors, crying etc, which I feel was intentional. Tracy sat there rolling her eyes and not partake in the convo or make believe she was getting cut off , saying her kids were interrupting her, she has no help and this is why she can never get anything done.

A few weeks ago she did the same on her story where she was "promoting" eyelash palette from Glamariss and kids interrupted her and again she said something along the lines of this is why she doesn't have time to do it. This was after Glamariss was messaging on IG saying shes been trying to reach her. So she made a small effort to make a video for her.

A. Since she is the QUEEN of editing, tweaking, photo shopping and all that good stuff, wouldn't she have edited the kids out and posted a full video focused on the palette?

B. Her kids are never interrupting her or in the way or being obnoxious when she has to go out drinking at parties, clubs, boats , getting treatments, etc. They are no where to be seen or heard.
If she can find a sitter when she MUST attend an event on HER weekend because she can't control when her friends have parties, then why can't she have a sitter to make a 10 minute video which is considered her "influencer job"? If Gigi can watch them while she's out being a puttana , she can most definately watch them while she has to "work"

C. If she knows she has 3 kids with no help 🙄, why would she sign contracts knowing she can't deliver?

I'm ready for her meltdown saying how she does promote glamariss on every post but people are lying on her name and all her saddies will say Yes queen we see you post about her 5 times a day. Just like she says she is with her kids 26/30 and she never gets me time, and she sacrifices her needs for her kids happiness and all this other crap that IG determines is a lie.

Or she will play the "I'm a single mom of 3 with no help" card.

Or she will somehow say Glamariss didn't do xyz in the contract or whatever.

I am so happy this went down. Every day a new truth comes out about her. A new truth that everyone on here has seen coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 41