Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much Dr Fakeass knows about what is going down on his IG. Someone mentioned that someone else runs the account, so I wonder how much they’re telling him.

Also, I’m sure Tracy gave them her sob story about how she’s bullied and that we (tattle) would come after them for working with her. 🙄
I was thinking this same thing. Perhaps this doctor, being lured by Victoria's pitch thought bringing Tracy in would be a great boost to his business and look at how he is looking now? And with the very real possibility he doesn't even know there's a comments fight in his own pages.

And of course Big T used her sob story but any real doctor looking to build their client portfolio wouldn't even care. Dr Ryan made it clear as day to his office manager, "I want to be busy all the time." And to that end he kept himself healthy, available and open to all clientele. Not subject to different rules that would hinder his client growth. This is so ridiculous. I'm sure it'll get out. [Cut to the next scene] Victoria no longer works there and Bb is no longer a collaborator. Tracy will have once again ruined reputations.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tracy Maloney is a magnificent tribute to all American soldiers who died or were injured for the freedom of the country. All those sacrifices so that a monster like her could live the crappy life she lives and piss people off!
In tribute to all these people, Maloney try to live decently and honor your country with a decent behavior!

Reactions: 20
2C8CF1CF-68ED-4746-A4FC-219DA07F4059.jpeg

Omg do y’all think this could be subtle shade to Tbag?! It’s funny how y’all were talking about “bennys” and Ashley had this in her stories🤣🤣🤣

6B9CB086-56E9-4EB3-8B86-26A5C93C65E0.jpeg

Wait Trashy…..where did those oCeAn EyEs you always claim to have go??? These look like just regular blue eyes. Ohhhhhhh that’s right, you’re just a plain old basic ass try hard witch who doesn’t actually have oCeAn EyEs! That insecurity must be a witch, just like you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Heyyyyyy neighbor 😉🤣✌🏼 Another local here for the entertainment.
i live down the shore too! It’s seriously the worst time of the year down here 🤣 we only go to the beach on week days when most of the Benny’s go home. I’m a 32 year old mom of 3 and you wouldn’t catch me at ANY of the places Tracy goes to. The shore is for young college kids in their 20s. Go homeeeeeeee 👵🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1300858
Omg do y’all think this could be subtle shade to Tbag?! It’s funny how y’all were talking about “bennys” and Ashley had this in her stories🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1300863
Wait Trashy…..where did those oCeAn EyEs you always claim to have go??? These look like just regular blue eyes. Ohhhhhhh that’s right, you’re just a plain old basic ass try hard witch who doesn’t actually have oCeAn EyEs! That insecurity must be a witch, just like you!
But bennies are good for the local economy? We are all bennies sometimes somewhere!
I suppose people like Tracy are like "bennies" when they go to Manhattan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Who were the Queens last MDW that were at the same bar as her and grabbed some videos of the gorilla in the wild? Please, bless us again. It is your American duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It gets easier and easier every day, for TRASHBAG, to look like a two dollar SHORE HOOKER! *****BUTTER FACE!!!!
C7188DEE-BBE6-4961-A3AD-DFF2799A7A54.jpeg
38A000E1-DD22-48F1-9492-C1F3D6018C34.jpeg
DD9A5CBE-EF13-4070-B155-0ADE7E093C79.jpeg
EC57A262-9D96-412C-97AB-B96D61108CBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just a wholesome good mother of 3 and ’influencer‘ having some mom time. (I’m all for mom time but not this insane version)
Getting excited about jelly shots, glugging tequila from a bottle, being ’forced‘ to drink shots, letting the girls hang out, looking forward to getting hammered 🤦‍♀️ How old is she ? 🤦‍♀️ How can she think this is normal? And this is just day One. You couldn’t make it up, she’s the gift that keeps on giving. There really is something seriously mentally wrong with her.
I bet your kids and parents are so proud of you, not to mention your children’s teachers. And the Plastic Surgeon willingly and voluntarily collaborated professionally with this ‘Influencer’ ? 🙄 A real boost to his reputation.
It's truly amazing how long she gets to have so me time. So to start
Hair
Nails
Botox
Lip filler
Massage
Eye brows
Tanning
Breats implants
Every other weekend until Sunday night so that is FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY. spelling this out for you, Tracy!! You have an extremely hard time adding days up
She can run out anywhere and have her built in babysitters watch the kids. She has no ideawhat a single struggling mom is. She's straight trash.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1300972I can’t get over how much it looks like they’re just doing a BA in an office
😂 It really does! It looks like FarkASS couldn’t find a legit OR so he just told his assistant to grab a scalpel and some bandages and toss ‘‘em up on the wood dining hutch in his office! Maloney will say he had to do it in his office because they were getting threats from her hAtErZ and he had to lock them in his office to keep her safe! The life of an iNfLuEnCeR bAbE!🙃🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😂 It really does! It looks like FarkASS couldn’t find a legit OR so he just told his assistant to grab a scalpel and some bandages and toss ‘‘em up on the wood dining hutch in his office! Maloney will say he had to do it in his office because they were getting threats from her hAtErZ and he had to lock them in his office to keep her safe! The life of an iNfLuEnCeR bAbE!🙃🤪😂
🤮 Stooopppp!! it makes me want to vomit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The black long bland hair ages her. Add in the reading glasses on the tip of the nose and she can get the senior citizen discount.
This ain't it T.
She is really looking aged these days. She needs a deep chemical peel, possibly fractional non ablative lasering on her face and chest. I dunno, maybe @Simiauci can chime in. She looks rough and like a head to toe exfoliation would be a good start.

Read my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.