Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shore whores. And isn’t Allie a nurse. I’m
Sorry but this is so classless. As they say birds of a feather flock together.

Honestly who cares if Allie is a nurse? Nurses are human beings that deserve to decompress in their personal life. Idk if you noticed but the last couple years have been a little traumatic for nurses and they are people too.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All the girls from Jersey Shore made all their money acting like drunk hot messes in their twenties but they used their $ for good starting business and are all good on hands moms now. They only turn up while they are filming and no judgement cause moms can get together drink wine and turn up every once in a while. Tracy is still going down to the shore at 34 acting like a trashy drunk hot mess on IG for free. What type of guy does she think she is going to attract acting like this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why the cover up when she has sooooooo many bikinis, and looks sooooo good in them all, oh yeah cos she doesn’t, and is petrified of getting photographed in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure what is worse, the botched lips, or the square boob job, View attachment 1301086View attachment 1301087View attachment 1301090FUCKASS gave her! The leathery skin combined with the heavy wrinkles, makes this thirtysomething-year-old look like she’s in her 50s! Great job at looking like an old used shoe.
Whats going on with the horse teeth nowadays? Chewing her way through bales of hay
IMG_20220528_212440.png

Dick nose botched square boob job
Why is that nose getting worse as time goes by? It looks more like a penis than a penis :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But why are her brand new lifted implants so low and separated? If they haven't dropped yet, where will they be when they do?

She just can't do anything right 🤦‍♀️. It's like the more she does to fix herself the more she fucks it up. Can you imagine doing all these things to show off and you still look stupid? 🤡
ETA all these "enhancements" will never change her ugliness on the inside .

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The water there looks nasty... hope T has dropped her phone in it

Reactions: 11
Honestly who cares if Allie is a nurse? Nurses are human beings that deserve to decompress in their personal life. Idk if you noticed but the last couple years have been a little traumatic for nurses and they are people too.

I'm also a nurse and I also don't think what the girl does as a profession means she can and cannot hang out at a certain places but...

I do have to laugh at the people who gotto F Cove. An old friend of mine goes all the time and I love checking out his ig stories to see if I can see Tracy anywhere in the background. He owns a boat so I'm sure it's inevitable at some point I'll catch her.

Reactions: 14
Just showed her to my husband again and asked if she looks 34. He said no, she looks so beat. Her skin looks gross and she looks like she’s in her 40s.
Her skin does look gross, like a rough leather bag. Are those sun spots on her chest?

Reactions: 13
But why are her brand new lifted implants so low and separated? If they haven't dropped yet, where will they be when they do?

She just can't do anything right 🤦‍♀️. It's like the more she does to fix herself the more she fucks it up. Can you imagine doing all these things to show off and you still look stupid? 🤡
ETA all these "enhancements" will never change her ugliness on the inside .
Dr. Farkas’ page blocked me for asking why they skipped the lift. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure if any of y’all follow her friend Allie (she’s private) but Tracy was allllll over the Matt dude and also didn’t repost it onto her stories
Is this hat? He is a longshoreman. He has a good job and a secure job. He doesn’t want that freeloading washed up reality star.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No one is saying Tracy or any divorced mom shouldn’t enjoy herself when she doesn’t have her kids but she’s in her mid thirties acting like she’s in her early twenties. She doesn’t realize she looks like a joke and the majority of people watching her stories aren’t watching in envy but more so because it’s like a train wreck you can’t stop looking at.
this. She’s embarrassing, she’s acting like it’s spring break in cabo and she’s 19 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.