Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
is anyone watching the closing arguments where Camille is asking the jury, "what kind of person films their husband while dealing with not being sober and what kind of person takes pictures to use against her husband"

DING DING DING - Tracy MALONEY!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

penne4yourthoughts

You gotta wonder if her friends look at these post and they KNOW she is lying. Why do they coddle this idiot?
I’ve seen a few of you ladies post similar things asking why people in her life don’t call her out on her shit or be blunt and tell her the boobs are hacked, etc…honestly if you’ve ever known someone like this (actual clinical bipolar+/- histrionic +/- narcissistic personality disorder) you know it’s just really not that simple. One of the pillars of both histrionic and narcissistic personality disorder is an inability to look inwards—no self reflection, no regrets, no striving for improvement, no ability to admit when they’re wrong. Everything is everyone else’s fault. No one understands them. No one can handle them. Everyone is a jealous hater. No one knows how hard it is to be them. Always on the defense, and will lash out in the worst of ways if they feel critiqued or attacked in any way. Etc, etc…

If anyone has ever wondered why Tracy is obviously not close at all to her brothers, I’d be willing to bet money on it that family has A LOT of drama behind closed doors relating to her brothers probably calling her out/calling their parents out for enabling her. Tracy screams and sobs that her husband cheated on her and left her with three kids, her brothers tell her to get a grip and get a job and grow up, her parents just say things to her brothers like “that’s enough” and “what are we supposed to do, let her kids go hungry?” They tell their parents they’re enabling her and storm away and Tracy cries on the couch while her mom comforts her. People like this can’t take criticism of ANY kind and for most people, such as her friends, it’s just not worth the drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

penne4yourthoughts

Dear Tattle,
I sit here in the depths of the AliBaba dungeons after the Princess of AliBaba herself, Marissa Todisco, banished me here. She yelled at me so much while parked in her car. She was so mad, she wasn’t even speaking English, she was going on in some form of indistinguishable tongues. It was terrifying. I tried to get a translator to help me but he just suggested she take a fourth grade language arts refresher course. Now he’s in the dungeons too. Anyway which picture do you think Forbes is going to use

71214C6F-5EF6-4215-818C-CD12F833A9CE.png

2198F06F-6BDF-4540-B7AF-594943D6A032.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

penne4yourthoughts

Hahahaha sure jan! Cared for and taken care of by your parents 🤣. This pretty much screams I’m doing the fuck I want this weekend cause I’m KiD fReE. what a POS 😒
View attachment 1298115
No one is doubting they’re fed Tracy, there’s plenty of rotting teeth in their head to evidence all the ice cream and soda you supplement them with. No worries.

4 NIGHTS A MONTH!!! LOL. This asshole trying to justify her weekends out clubbing and looking like a total desperate whore searching for a new man is so funny. Tracy, you need to worry about your botched lips and tits! You look absolutely ridiculous.
How does going out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday usually until 7-8pm on Corey’s weekends and then leaving your kids with your parents or Danielle on your own weekends to go to various weddings and “parties you’ve already committed to” equal four nights a month? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Maskas64

Chatty Member
Imagine making a whole 2 minute video about MDW in your 30s.... but nothing about your big makeup collab. 💄 💋 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

penne4yourthoughts

She says the same shit over and over 🙄 it's so obvious she reads here (Heyyy square tits 👋 😂) Stop trying to justify going out every fkn weekend. Your liver must be SCREAMING. Don't you get tired of doing the same shit every fkn weekend?! As if there's not a million other things you could be doing. Get a life Maloney. Literally.
The constant clubs and bars at age 34 with three kids is something I TRULY cannot understand regardless of whether I like Tracy or not. When I was in my early 20s that shit was so exciting and felt so cool. Now? Between cover charges to get in, paying for parking, being in a crowd for hours, breathing in other peoples nasty hookah and vape clouds, crazy overpriced drinks, girls crying in the bathroom, music so loud it makes your ears buzz the next day…UGH. Pass pass pass. I would literally rather do anything else.

And regardless of whether or not her kids are physically at home or if it’s “her weekend”, I think the point is (that so many of us have made for months and months…) , doesn’t she actually have other things to do as a mom of 3? If she’s truly with her kids all week “with no help” , by the time the kids go to Tara’s, there must be a lot to catch up on. Four peoples laundry. Switching over seasonal clothes. Having a chance to mop the kitchen without the kids running all over it. Changing the kids sheets. Cleaning and putting away their toys, vacuuming their rugs. No one is suggesting that as a mom she needs to lock herself away and just be Cinderella and never leave the house on a weekend again, but the fact that she’s out to clubs or sitting at her parents house playing on her phone every weekend is proof she’s not actually taking care of her house or family duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

penne4yourthoughts

C91A5DA1-E961-4D30-8DE6-29C3B6B78034.jpeg

Sorry for your throat condition, thoughts and prayers. It’s super weird she didn’t have this mysterious condition when she did an on camera interview with her local news though.

She thinks exaggerating her accent x10 makes her sound tough and hard, or gives her more of a Boston character like Mark Wahlberg. It’s like she’s competing with Tracy to see who can have the stronger fake accent.

And since she reads here personally (and with very dedicated attention) I’ll throw in a message here—Marissa, I don’t know whether you’ve missed a lot of the stories here or if you’ve just chosen to ignore them and assume we’re all lying, but a LARGE PORTION of us here are here in the first place due to extremely rude and hurtful encounters with Tracy herself or have seen her fakeness in real life. She photoshops pictures of herself. She has been caught saying racist things. All three of her kids have rotting teeth and yet she’s out every week getting massages, Botox, nails, tanning, hair, you name it. She claims she’s broke and cries her kids dad doesn’t support her but she’s out at clubs getting bottle service every weekend. YOU HAVE A COLLAB WITH HER and she doesn’t do anything to actually promote your products other than occasionally tagging your name in her caption. Has she ever done a Reel of her applying all the makeup? Has she ever made a video or gone live while she applies the makeup to answer FAQs? Has she ever filmed a how to video to help teach people how to apply the lashes? Has she ever offered to drive up to Boston for the weekend on one of her weekends without the kids to meet you in person and make some social media content together and help you package products? She could even do something cute, like sign the products or include a Polaroid selfie of you guys together as a fun surprise in every package. The point is, that we keep making and you keep missing or ignoring, is that *she is bad for business*, and she is selfish, and she is lazy. And you keep defending her to death like she is gods gift to earth. THAT is what we keep laughing at you for. You are being taken advantage of girl. Cut your losses and find another collab. Someone who actually cares and wants to see you grow.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ECC2020

Who said Black Lives Matter OVER all lives? No one. What WE said was our lives do matter. Why? Because we, as a collective, were being treated as if they didn’t matter. You can’t say all lives matter when BIPOC people are constantly fighting for equality. Current example: Show me a law that needs to be passed so OTHER HAIR TYPES are not discriminated against. You can’t. All lives can’t matter until Black Lives (and all people of color) Matter.
Soooooo can we stop with all this arguing over BLM and who’s right or wrong in their feelings? It’s bad enough when most of our social media is filled with the shittiness of the world and can’t escape if. I come here to read and laugh about the crap Tracy posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

remi85

VIP Member
46D0C8A1-8B86-448A-810B-D672BABACCAD.png

Tracy, the word is embarrassing. Two S’s. It’s embarrassing that you can’t even spell it correctly when it’s right there, in front of your face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Zdubz

Chatty Member
I'm dying! 😂
Last night I remember going "TommyTanz" 🙄 profile because why not.. Nosey 🤷‍♀️ Wanted to see if he posted any unfiltered pictures of Trainwreck T. All I did was view his story. Never liked a pic (never fkn would 🤮) , never commented and damn sure never DM'd him.. I go and look a few minutes ago, ya'll this man blocked me because I viewed his story LMAOOOO. So much for his bio saying "don't be a sensitive asshole" 😂😂😂😂
Relax you ugly little meatball nobody wants your lame ass. He was always corny to me but this just made him even more gross. Like get over yourself 😂 It's okay though, I have a bunch of burners muahahha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

notfriends

Chatty Member
Honestly guys its pretty sad...on Memorial day getting back your kids at 7 and instead of her preparing her household like laundry...food shopping....getting the kids things ready for school week...she is out partying....so sad. And yet she thinks shes the mother of the year...nope mother of the year is the woman who ran into the school in texas while the shooter was there to get her kids. That's a mom. Trashy you probably would be in a bar

Imagine your mom picking you up Monday night, sounding like a man, the smell of alcohol seeping from her pores, too tired to take care of you, no food in the house for breakfast or to take for lunch and snack at school tomorrow, no clean clothes because not only was she partying all long weekend she was too busy getting procedures the entire week before.

Does she seriously think her kids don’t notice???? She has not taken those kids to do any activity or outing in forever! Other than dinner, because she can’t be bothered to cook, and Disney, thanks to her parents. It has seriously been months and months of nothing. It’s all about her. She goes out almost every weekend and those kids go no where. That’s proof enough that she doesn’t like her kids. I have 3 kids. The places and things I enjoy doing and going include my kids. That’s what makes me happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40