Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess she’s gotta be out by 6/15 and I guess no one offered a free move yet because she’s an INfLUenCEr BaBE.

Of course you didn’t thanks to your magician of a DoCTor
When I hired a mover, I had to book them out roughly a month ahead, maybe three weeks. She’s gonna have a tough time finding someone with availability in such a short window

Reactions: 14
Guess she’s gotta be out by 6/15 and I guess no one offered a free move yet because she’s an INfLUenCEr BaBE.

Of course you didn’t thanks to your magician of a DoCTor
Why does she never answer the actual question?! In no way, shape or form did GlamarASS on her burner ask if you ever lost nipple sensation you bleeping twit!

Some tik tok comments that made me giggle 🤣
💀💀💀 These comments have me deceased!
View attachment 1314201
Looks like Skylar is Gods favorite, just like her mother claims to be 🙄
What are we still in middle school?! Did she think this was some sort of cool flex?! You might’ve been first to get boobs and your period but your brain stopped developing at 11!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's after....lol you clearly see the outline and of the infamous amazing post surgical bra
So then she re-pierced her nipple. Which she’s not healed yet so that would prob be the worst thing for her to do but im sure the magician Farkass said she’s doing everything correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
53FE5B9F-9B19-4619-9D75-000E0D39446C.jpeg

tell us you read here without actually telling us… she updated her post and deleted the first one

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does she never answer the actual question?! In no way, shape or form did GlamarASS on her burner ask if you ever lost nipple sensation you bleeping twit!

💀💀💀 These comments have me deceased!

What are we still in middle school?! Did she think this was some sort of cool flex?! You might’ve been first to get boobs and your period but your brain stopped developing at 11!
the "SHEIN" in caps got me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hi. new here.

what does Tracy do for a living? does she just sit around collecting welfare and alimony checks?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her amazing nipple piercing holes didn’t close after six weeks.

She also says she has them since 17…why do I think I read Tata did them?
That’s the new narrative. Can’t let people know she used to be very cordial with Corey’s sister. 🙄

View attachment 1314366

tell us you read here without actually telling us… she updated her post and deleted the first one
Starting to wonder if she was “John” & “Maria”. Her behavior is screaming that she reads Tattle regularly.

Girl just come to the dark side already… we have better food, better styling tips and better business advice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Her amazing nipple piercing holes didn’t close after six weeks.

She also says she has them since 17…why do I think I read Tata did them?
Tara sterilized the SCREWDRIVER 🪛 and she twisted it right on in. Her words straight from the podcast. Don't fret it was an eyeglass repair screwdriver tho so all is well.

Lol I'm ashamed to admit I have even listened to that mundane "podcast"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tara sterilized the SCREWDRIVER 🪛 and she twisted it right on in. Her words straight from the podcast. Don't fret it was an eyeglass repair screwdriver tho so all is well.

Lol I'm ashamed to admit I have even listened to that mundane "podcast"
I never believed that story. 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
When I hired a mover, I had to book them out roughly a month ahead, maybe three weeks. She’s gonna have a tough time finding someone with availability in such a short window
She's not trying to find a mover. She's trying to scam and get a FREE mover

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I managed to get mine on short notice in like 2.5 weeks, took a LOT of calls 😂 and a lot of people laughing at me lol but our house closing got moved up and to avoid paying that months rent we had to move 2 days after closing 🥴

Reactions: 11
Yes same by me in North East Bergen County. Just hit 5.15 this AM 😭 But that's the highest I've seen, I'm in a small town. Lazy Tracy doesn't care, she prob has daddy's card like a 17 year old :ROFLMAO:
SoCal (lb area) is around 5.79-5.99 at the “cheap” arco gas station

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.