Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine that teacher was probably thinking WTF! You just KNOW that all the teachers are rolling their eyes and having a good laugh at Tbags expense.
As someone who works in a school, they 1000% were judging and talking about it after.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I would never walk into my kids school dressed like that

We all know Tracy has to show how amazing her body is. The phone thing is this photo is a photoshopped version of what she actually looks like. Im sure her body isnt as smooth and curvy and she presents here. Tracy is a person that needs to be the better looking and cool mom in the class. Im sure she secretly takes pics of the other moms and sends it to her BFF making fun of how they are dressed. Tracy cant accept she's a mom of 3 and single. She always wants to look like she has it all together all on her own. She just wants praise for everything.

Reactions: 23
So which is it? Are you affiliated or not affiliated? Seriously do you look at what you’re writing before you post it?
6EBF8460-C254-4D32-9406-2A7B61C18405.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She hasn’t worn a full length shirt since her surgery last March. It’s sick she won’t wear a regular shirt to school or even her family functions or the country club functions.

Reactions: 22
46D0C8A1-8B86-448A-810B-D672BABACCAD.png

Tracy, the word is embarrassing. Two S’s. It’s embarrassing that you can’t even spell it correctly when it’s right there, in front of your face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Won’t settle for average you say? But you’ll settle for below average… 😂🤣😆🖕🏼
C46EBE8A-07FC-4049-B29C-5C4C1E1F539A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
F18ED5D2-26D8-4B6B-A50A-A69BB0581468.jpeg

Looks like Skylar is Gods favorite, just like her mother claims to be 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I really would love to know what people think when they see Tracy wear the same tit she wears to the clubs to her daughters school functions…. Considering Skylar wasn’t wearing any crappy RHP clothes, it’s safe to assume Gigi just told Tracy when and where to show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1314157
Tracy, the word is embarrassing. Two S’s. It’s embarrassing that you can’t even spell it correctly when it’s right there, in front of your face.
this is like the 5th time she had posted this. Obviously men aren't embarrassed and keep dropping her.

View attachment 1314201
Looks like Skylar is Gods favorite, just like her mother claims to be 🙄
she projects so much on her kids and can she not make a comment that doesn't involve her? those kids will never fill the void that she has because she doesn't see them as separate individuals. God I would want to poke my eyes with a fork, stab my ears with claws and drown myself in boob sweat than have to be in her presence. she is exhausting and this is just what she wants me to see can't imagine what parts of her she "hides"

Reactions: 20
Blocked already 🙄
Ive never understood why she is so quick to block people. Isn't she supposed to be tough and will spit on people and crap? The fact that she blocks people is the epitome of thin-skinned / cowardly. She's truly all talk in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Favorite episode

Can’t tell if this is pre boob job or post bc they look the same but of course she has to show off the nipple ring
It's after....lol you clearly see the outline and of the infamous amazing post surgical bra

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.