Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a good mom and the kids are so well taken care of that we see her out without them more than we see her with them.
-Good moms can have a good time without their kids and not be a sloppy mess all over the internet.
- Good moms don’t bash their children on the internet for everyone to see. (she’s literally always taking shots at her bleeping 5 1/2 year old CHILD.)
- Good moms don’t have to constantly post about how they’re good moms.

You can be a good mom and still give yourself some grace and self care… but the issue with this “good mom” is that she gives herself a lot of care while her kids look dirty and disheveled ALL THE TIME.

If her kids are “welllll taken care of” it’s because other people are doing the caring…..
My only pleasure on internet is to read here and sometimes watch YouTube videos to fall asleep faster, i don't even have the time to post on Instagram or reshare....
Maloney does a lot for social medias, all the preparation needed for these photos (dressing, makeup, poses, angles...) + the editing time + the time needed to read the comments under her posts, under those of her friends, partners.... to answer them, delete them, block people....on Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook...
She is true, it's the same amount of time that a full time job!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My only pleasure on internet is to read here and sometimes watch YouTube videos to fall asleep faster, i don't even have the time to post on Instagram or reshare....
Maloney does a lot for social medias, all the preparation needed for these photos (dressing, makeup, poses, angles...) + the editing time + the time needed to read the comments under her posts, under those of her friends, partners.... to answer them, delete them, block people....on Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook...
She is true, it's the same amount of time that a full time job!! 🤣
You forget she saves time on her makeup by not washing it off, not showering everyday, wearing the same clothes for days, not washing her hair for a week, or bathing her kids, or cooking any meals while at her mothers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So trashy will be out tonight.
- underdressed
-!the sisters on display
- her new dance will be shaking her top half
- filming herself
- scanning the room to see who is looking at her - side note they are looking in horror not in admiration.
She looks like the bride of Frankenstein reincarnated

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I posted this and Dr.Fuckass blocked me....what business does that??????? Lmao seriously though like I woul never use this place
I thought it was too convenient and coincidental that they're are only positive comments.

Tracy truly, truly has the Midas touch in everything. This doctor probably had a shot at building her client portfolio but then this buffoon came along with all these rules leaving him looking just as buffoonish, untrustworthy and unseasoned in his skill.

Unreal.

• Haha
She says the same tit over and over 🙄 it's so obvious she reads here (Heyyy square tits 👋 😂) Stop trying to justify going out every fkn weekend. Your liver must be SCREAMING. Don't you get tired of doing the same tit every fkn weekend?! As if there's not a million other things you could be doing. Get a life Maloney. Literally.
When you really sum it up, her life is quite LITERALLY partying/clubbing on the weekends then spending the entire week getting beauty procedures done to debut over the weekend at the club & for instagram

in her mid 30's. as a "sInGlE" mom of 3. who supposedly does it all on her own & her parents only see the kids on her weekends.

that's her life & her "job" & she's genuinely proud of it

Reactions: 26
is anyone watching the closing arguments where Camille is asking the jury, "what kind of person films their husband while dealing with not being sober and what kind of person takes pictures to use against her husband"

DING DING DING - Tracy MALONEY!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So her quack surgeon calls her botched breasts sisters, but not twins. Look more step sisters 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who entered the glamorlash giveaway?!? I did! I think we all should in hopes one of us wins it and can see the quality of their products in person!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Which is perfectly fine to enjoy yourself on your time off to do whatever you want. No judgement at all, as long as you prioritize your responsibilities, which is not the case here.
Its the CONSTANT mE tImE, and sElF cArE. The constant I hAvE tHeM 26/30 , I dO iT aLl AlOnE wItH nO hElP bullshit. She clearly parties on her kId FrEe weekends from Friday to LATE Sunday night. Thats 3 days not 2 . Not to mention during the week when she always doing other stuff for HERSELF. Definitely not just 4 nights a month.

We dont care what she does , she just needs to stop lying about it. Better yet, stop showing us so we have nothing bad to say . 👏👏

Also IG determined her kids are NOT wElL dReSsEd, nor are they cLeAn. I can't speak on the other things because we can't physically see it.

Lastly, being wElL dReSsEd does not make you mother of the year especially , the rags that she puts them in. IDC if they wear garanimals from walmart , as long as they are clean, fit properly and are not wrinkled.
The fact she has to post about what an amazing mother she claims only proves that she is the only one that thinks that. She does same as being the best girlfriend/ wife ever and well look how they turned out. Stop saying you only 4 times a month!! You bleeping post every single time you are out and guess what.... it's a lot more.

So her quack surgeon calls her botched breasts sisters, but not twins. Look more step sisters 😂😂.
Second cousins🥎🥎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I posted this and Dr.Fuckass blocked me....what business does that??????? Lmao seriously though like I woul never use this place
Dr fuckass is like the wizard of oz. All smoke and mirrors who turns out to be nothing more than a big old fraud. Much like the bimbo he attached the bowling balls to. Absolute show, the pair of them 🦛🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The constant clubs and bars at age 34 with three kids is something I TRULY cannot understand regardless of whether I like Tracy or not. When I was in my early 20s that tit was so exciting and felt so cool. Now? Between cover charges to get in, paying for parking, being in a crowd for hours, breathing in other peoples nasty hookah and vape clouds, crazy overpriced drinks, girls crying in the bathroom, music so loud it makes your ears buzz the next day…UGH. Pass pass pass. I would literally rather do anything else.

And regardless of whether or not her kids are physically at home or if it’s “her weekend”, I think the point is (that so many of us have made for months and months…) , doesn’t she actually have other things to do as a mom of 3? If she’s truly with her kids all week “with no help” , by the time the kids go to Tara’s, there must be a lot to catch up on. Four peoples laundry. Switching over seasonal clothes. Having a chance to mop the kitchen without the kids running all over it. Changing the kids sheets. Cleaning and putting away their toys, vacuuming their rugs. No one is suggesting that as a mom she needs to lock herself away and just be Charlie lla and never leave the house on a weekend again, but the fact that she’s out to clubs or sitting at her parents house playing on her phone every weekend is proof she’s not actually taking care of her house or family duties.
💯% agree with you! Even if you’re a mom who has got it together, usually the last thing on your agenda when you have free time is to spend said free time in the club. It’s kind of pathetic because she’s the old chic we all made fun of in our twenties who was still clubbing. Plus, who stays out till the last minute before picking your kids up. Wouldn’t you be home at least on Sundays getting the house ready and kids stuff prepped for the week. We all know she “works” so hard during the week and never has a minute for herself, hence why she needs to go out and party during the free time she has😂 Sundays would be the perfect day to get meals prepped for the week and kids clothes ready and house cleaned, so that every minute of free time she has from all that “hard work” she does can be spent with her kids. Hey! But what do I know… it’s not like I haven’t been married 20+ years, or like I am a stay at home mom whose raised 3 kids… I wouldn’t know anything but if I was those things, the last thing I’d do with my free time is club… if I was a single mom of 3 living in affordable housing I’d probably get a job on the weekend I had without my kids. Hey Tracy, there’s plenty of service level jobs available right now or you could work as a bottle girl and show off those knew sisters on your chest😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So trashy will be out tonight.
- underdressed
-!the sisters on display
- her new dance will be shaking her top half
- filming herself
- scanning the room to see who is looking at her - side note they are looking in horror not in admiration.
She looks like the bride of Frankenstein reincarnated
Oh lord, do you think she’s gonna do that extremely cringey thing where she films herself and then looks all bashful while she covers her face and smiles like the paparazzi caught her?!?! 😂😂😂 That tit is SO BIZARRE! Her “friends” aka her “nAtUrAl EnDoRpHiNs“ have to be thinking “wtf is wrong with this witch??” Then again, they’re all the same age if not older than Trashy in the club acting like horny, desperate teenagers right along with her sooooooooo…..🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
That’s still stupid too because sisters are siblings and twins are siblings. You can look exactly like your sibling and not be a twin hell, you can be a fraternal twin and look nothing alike! They need to use a new analogy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.