Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha sure jan! Cared for and taken care of by your parents 🤣. This pretty much screams I’m doing the duck I want this weekend cause I’m KiD fReE. what a POS 😒
View attachment 1298115
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle lol

I thought she didn’t care about us and wanted to ignore us or something like that. Ok. Sure Jan

Reactions: 27
Hahahaha sure jan! Cared for and taken care of by your parents 🤣. This pretty much screams I’m doing the duck I want this weekend cause I’m KiD fReE. what a POS 😒
View attachment 1298115
No one is doubting they’re fed Tracy, there’s plenty of rotting teeth in their head to evidence all the ice cream and soda you supplement them with. No worries.

4 NIGHTS A MONTH!!! LOL. This asshole trying to justify her weekends out clubbing and looking like a total desperate bleep searching for a new man is so funny. Tracy, you need to worry about your botched lips and tits! You look absolutely ridiculous.
How does going out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday usually until 7-8pm on Corey’s weekends and then leaving your kids with your parents or Danielle on your own weekends to go to various weddings and “parties you’ve already committed to” equal four nights a month? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
No one is doubting they’re fed Tracy, there’s plenty of rotting teeth in their head to evidence all the ice cream and soda you supplement them with. No worries.

How does going out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday usually until 7-8pm on Corey’s weekends and then leaving your kids with your parents or Danielle on your own weekends to go to various weddings and “parties you’ve already committed to” equal four nights a month? 🤔

Or the time she left her kids on NYE “to get her midnight kiss”. I would’ve much rather been hugging those babies in their sleep than hanging with crabby bc look where that got you trashy. Men are temporary your children are for your entire life. You should be giving them the attention you give to men.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Not Trashy square tits already making excuses for this weekends tit show!!!!! Lord this is gonna be entertaining.

UPDATE........I love that we all as present mothers came here with the same thoughts.
Hey Triggered Tracy! I guess we struck a nerve! If you have to keep shouting about how your such a good mom who dresses her kids well (that’s laughable considering you stick those kids in ill fitting, cheap tit and poor Julian can’t even get his own boy clothes), feeds them (yeah you feed them….ice cream, candy and sodas) and are well taken care of (by any and everyone EXCEPT YOU!), then it’s probably not true! All these things you mention are what we do for our kids everyday without needing to scream it to the world! Ya wanna know why?! Because unlike you, we actually take care of and spend time with our kids! We don’t pawn them off on anyone who’s willing to take them to go DTS or to a club every bleeping weekend! We also don’t need to drag mommy and daddy around with us anytime we go somewhere with our kids! Face it Maloney, you‘re a bitter, bothered, insecure little brat who can’t stand the fact that we call you out on every single lie and con you try to pull! You can’t control the narrative fOuReVeR sweetie, so you might want to count your blessings and humble yourself before karma does it for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not Trashy square tits already making excuses for this weekends tit show!!!!! Lord this is gonna be entertaining.

UPDATE........I love that we all as present mothers came here with the same thoughts.
She says the same tit over and over 🙄 it's so obvious she reads here (Heyyy square tits 👋 😂) Stop trying to justify going out every fkn weekend. Your liver must be SCREAMING. Don't you get tired of doing the same tit every fkn weekend?! As if there's not a million other things you could be doing. Get a life Maloney. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle lol

I thought she didn’t care about us and wanted to ignore us or something like that. Ok. Sure Jan
It's probably because she wishes she could block us all but can't and like the train wreck she is, she can't stop coming here and getting mad that everyone is calling her out on her lies. What up Big T :LOL:

Can I just say how awesome all you ladies are and welcoming you have been to me as a newb :love:. I'm amazed how much y'all remember from the lies Big T has told and I literally learn something new about her every time I come here to read the thread. It's awesome.

I can't wait for MDW and see how much of a hot mess this ass wipe is going to be. Need me some popcorn & a drink and just watch the tit show commence.

• Heart
  • Haha
What her boobs remind me of 😂
Side note: I was searching for Dr Fuckass in her following and she follows a lot of plastic surgeons... What's next Maloney that flat ass?

283553325_165808595905106_1386194800819456946_n.jpg
bbf35febba4d565530f77f12867ef5da.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She says the same tit over and over 🙄 it's so obvious she reads here (Heyyy square tits 👋 😂) Stop trying to justify going out every fkn weekend. Your liver must be SCREAMING. Don't you get tired of doing the same tit every fkn weekend?! As if there's not a million other things you could be doing. Get a life Maloney. Literally.
The constant clubs and bars at age 34 with three kids is something I TRULY cannot understand regardless of whether I like Tracy or not. When I was in my early 20s that tit was so exciting and felt so cool. Now? Between cover charges to get in, paying for parking, being in a crowd for hours, breathing in other peoples nasty hookah and vape clouds, crazy overpriced drinks, girls crying in the bathroom, music so loud it makes your ears buzz the next day…UGH. Pass pass pass. I would literally rather do anything else.

And regardless of whether or not her kids are physically at home or if it’s “her weekend”, I think the point is (that so many of us have made for months and months…) , doesn’t she actually have other things to do as a mom of 3? If she’s truly with her kids all week “with no help” , by the time the kids go to Tara’s, there must be a lot to catch up on. Four peoples laundry. Switching over seasonal clothes. Having a chance to mop the kitchen without the kids running all over it. Changing the kids sheets. Cleaning and putting away their toys, vacuuming their rugs. No one is suggesting that as a mom she needs to lock herself away and just be Cinderella and never leave the house on a weekend again, but the fact that she’s out to clubs or sitting at her parents house playing on her phone every weekend is proof she’s not actually taking care of her house or family duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1298115
Which is perfectly fine to enjoy yourself on your time off to do whatever you want. No judgement at all, as long as you prioritize your responsibilities, which is not the case here.
Its the CONSTANT mE tImE, and sElF cArE. The constant I hAvE tHeM 26/30 , I dO iT aLl AlOnE wItH nO hElP bullshit. She clearly parties on her kId FrEe weekends from Friday to LATE Sunday night. Thats 3 days not 2 . Not to mention during the week when she always doing other stuff for HERSELF. Definitely not just 4 nights a month.

We dont care what she does , she just needs to stop lying about it. Better yet, stop showing us so we have nothing bad to say . 👏👏

Also IG determined her kids are NOT wElL dReSsEd, nor are they cLeAn. I can't speak on the other things because we can't physically see it.

Lastly, being wElL dReSsEd does not make you mother of the year especially , the rags that she puts them in. IDC if they wear garanimals from walmart , as long as they are clean, fit properly and are not wrinkled.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Which is perfectly fine to enjoy yourself on your time off to do whatever you want. No judgement at all, as long as you prioritize your responsibilities, which is not the case here.
Its the CONSTANT mE tImE, and sElF cArE. The constant I hAvE tHeM 26/30 , I dO iT aLl AlOnE wItH nO hElP bullshit. She clearly parties on her kId FrEe weekends from Friday to LATE Sunday night. Thats 3 days not 2 . Not to mention during the week when she always doing other stuff for HERSELF. Definitely not just 4 nights a month.

We dont care what she does , she just needs to stop lying about it. Better yet, stop showing us so we have nothing bad to say . 👏👏

Also IG determined her kids are NOT wElL dReSsEd, nor are they cLeAn. I can't speak on the other things because we can't physically see it.

Lastly, being wElL dReSsEd does not make you mother of the year especially , the rags that she puts them in. IDC if they wear garanimals from walmart , as long as they are clean, fit properly and are not wrinkled.

It’s the saddies blowing her head up saying she’s mom of the year bc she has those kids matching at Disney. Just like you said, I rather see them in clean Walmart clothes and well taken care of than “matching family in Disney” that doesn’t constitute being a good mom, but in her eyes it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s the saddies blowing her head up saying she’s mom of the year bc she has those kids matching at Disney. Just like you said, I rather see them in clean Walmart clothes and well taken care of than “matching family in Disney” that doesn’t constitute being a good mom, but in her eyes it does.
The profile picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or the time she left her kids on NYE “to get her midnight kiss”. I would’ve much rather been hugging those babies in their sleep than hanging with crabby bc look where that got you trashy. Men are temporary your children are for your entire life. You should be giving them the attention you give to men.
Or all Sunday brunches without her children, dinner at the restaurant without her children, consultation with the doctor without her children, beautician without her children, hair salon without her children...
She has a lot of free time!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
4 NIGHTS A MONTH!!! LOL. This asshole trying to justify her weekends out clubbing and looking like a total desperate bleep searching for a new man is so funny. Tracy, you need to worry about your botched lips and tits! You look absolutely ridiculous.
This witch can’t count. She goes out the Friday, Saturday and Sundays she doesn’t have her kids. Then she goes out in the middle of the week for “events”. That’s at LEAST six days. And then she doesn’t even have the kids full time during the week. What a joke. You gotta wonder if her friends look at these post and they KNOW she is lying. Why do they coddle this idiot?

Reactions: 24
She’s such a good mom and the kids are so well taken care of that we see her out without them more than we see her with them.
-Good moms can have a good time without their kids and not be a sloppy mess all over the internet.
- Good moms don’t bash their children on the internet for everyone to see. (she’s literally always taking shots at her bleeping 5 1/2 year old CHILD.)
- Good moms don’t have to constantly post about how they’re good moms.

You can be a good mom and still give yourself some grace and self care… but the issue with this “good mom” is that she gives herself a lot of care while her kids look dirty and disheveled ALL THE TIME.

If her kids are “welllll taken care of” it’s because other people are doing the caring…..

• Heart
Surprised with all the enemies she must have racked up in her lifetime that none of them have found tattle yet 🤞👋:unsure:😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.