Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what is worse, the botched lips, or the square boob job, View attachment 1301086View attachment 1301087View attachment 1301090FUCKASS gave her! The leathery skin combined with the heavy wrinkles, makes this thirtysomething-year-old look like she’s in her 50s! Great job at looking like an old used shoe.
Man, I’m not even trying to hate, but those things look super saggy. Makes me wonder how much her natural ones use to sag if these new ones include a lift. I don’t think if I would think I got my money’s worth, if these were my results.

Reactions: 19
A close up & brightened of what this catfish looks like, her real ankle and her real thigh, again that’s no sIzE mEdiUm leg sis. Why lie? This is your body, embrace it, weirdo. You’re literally going out half naked for hundreds of people to see, but cut your weight in half for the internet???
leg is like a christmas ham. sweet jesus

What’s a Benny/bennies?
I googled. trashy tourist basically. aka Big T year round.

Benny is a pejorative term used by year-round residents of the Jersey Shore to describe stereotypically rude, flashy, loud tourists from North Jersey and New York.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lmfao damn she thought she did something🤣🤣
I'm screaming 😂😂😂. She's triggered by this irrelevant forum. I bet u Big T is gonna come for her for highlighting Tattle.

If Tattle is so unimportant why the need to comment, sis?

Btw, the accent is horrendous. duck! Nails on chalkboard [internally screams in So Cal Latina accent]

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a professional, she can have doctors and other people seeing up her twit in her stories. I don’t care if she’s a nurse a teacher a principal I still find it tasteless. Just because she had a traumatic year she should be showing this on the internet??? Lmao NO

As someone who is also a nurse, a professional, I can tell you that I have personally gone out with doctors and other professionals (including teachers, principals, lawyers) who do plenty of unprofessional tit when off the clock. Being trashy isn’t against the law and doesn’t change how competent they are at their profession.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sir, just because you have misshapen tits doesn't give you the right to be a vo
I cannot believe how haggered she looks
She looks like a dude with misshapen tits. I absolutely love she is walking around thinking she is hot tit. What happened to imaginary duck boy she was pretending to have? Now that tit is funny. This looks like a pricey wken at least with drinks and going to clubs but has ro claim she's broke with no Chile support. She's so bleeping vile!!

Reactions: 15
As someone who is also a nurse, a professional, I can tell you that I have personally gone out with doctors and other professionals (including teachers, principals, lawyers) who do plenty of unprofessional tit when off the clock. Being trashy isn’t against the law and doesn’t change how competent they are at their profession.

Yup! We are truly some of the craziest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup! We are truly some of the craziest 🤣
Girl! I wouldn’t be out doing that tit now because I have kids and am “old” (aka around Tracy’s age lmao) but back before my kids it was always the doctors and cops who were the wildest 😆

Reactions: 8
I’ve never and I mean NEVER seen ANYONE with a tongue like this, why is it so white 😩🤢
The sugar and cream in coffee cause stick to your tongue like that…but you’re suppose to brush it off:ROFLMAO:
When your tongue looks like that that means all your food, coffee, alcoholic beverages etc are on that tongue.
She kissed her friend with a bacteria coated tongue in her mouth that’s disrespectful high key lol

He “cheated with her friend”
Oh my god damn how long was she with him and who was the friend?

the last time I was active in here I was legit posting how she shouldn’t be tryna be an IG couple this soon and😭

• Sick
IMG_1972.jpg

Yeah I DEFINITELY don't want to be you and this picture with your little blue steel ducklips doesn't change my mind

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The sugar and cream in coffee cause stick to your tongue like that…but you’re suppose to brush it off:ROFLMAO:
When your tongue looks like that that means all your food, coffee, alcoholic beverages etc are on that tongue.
She kissed her friend with a bacteria coated tongue in her mouth that’s disrespectful high key lol

Oh my god damn how long was she with him and who was the friend?

the last time I was active in here I was legit posting how she shouldn’t be tryna be an IG couple this soon and😭
She was only with him for a couple months and the “friend” was some random club rat who she only ever saw out at the bars

Reactions: 13
Let’s get a closer look at the size small…. 🤔 UMMM YEAH RIGHT! In your dreams!!!🖕🏼
ADEE793E-483A-4107-ABD4-4F9216009238.png

• Haha
hahhahahaha she’s so easy to upset- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- they all pay money to look exactly the same but worse. You know what would be worse then looking like you? It would be sounding like you 😂😂
GlamarASS is heavily filtered. Her and Tracy get along because they both have that nose they try to FaceTune out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
hahhahahaha she’s so easy to upset- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- they all pay money to look exactly the same but worse. You know what would be worse then looking like you? It would be sounding like you 😂😂
Her face change s more than Tracy’s and Angelina's. She's a true filter bleep and she spells like 3 year old. She can take her trash makeup with her tit attitude and duck all the way off👏👏🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩🤡💩👏👏

Man, I’m not even trying to hate, but those things look super saggy. Makes me wonder how much her natural ones use to sag if these new ones include a lift. I don’t think if I would think I got my money’s worth, if these were my results.
What if she didn’t get a lift and is lying about it? Not sure whyshe would but this is Maloney. The only reason I'm saying that is so they can spin it as look at the surgery she had and within 2 days she was out and about. I trust absolutely nothing that comes out of her fucked up lips. She clearly needed a lift and looks like she still does. That square tit needs some bleeping help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.