Tracy DiMarco #75 TrashCAN be petty, but trashcan't win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Shay is a Tattler lol I love her comments! Just waiting for her to let us know who she is lol ...
Her passive aggressive comments are everything! πŸ˜‚ Even Trashy can't tell if she's being sincere or making her look like the fool she is. Amazing work πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another Tattler mentioned how she does it to address the tit talk here and now I can't unsee it. Imagine you're the original commenter and she responds with her typical explanatory biography just to ensure Tattlers read it and the original commenter is probably like 🀨🧐.

She really does give us all the tools to show her what an ass she is 🀣.
They posted something on badexamples story

Reactions: 6
WHiTe eYeLinEr iS a wHoLe ViBe, jUst nOt a VibE i cAN pULL oFf, but wore it everyday since then πŸ™„Just say you're dying for compliments... and you're right , you can't. You look like Annabelle

636375748745443454-XXX-ANNABELLE-MOV-JY-2961--67725108.jpeg
Screenshot_20220227-154837_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I just watched her stories....

I am MORTIFIED for her. I think this takes the cake for her most classless behavior to date. The recording of herself during the couples first dance, stabbing at the Italian ice like a three year old, middle fingers everywhere, spilling her coffee cause she's fucked up, lifting her leg up on the table. Pure trash.

Oh snap. Hmm "violated my friends chat"
It was the green vegetable on her tit for me...🀒🀒🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I mean, Pam and tommy during that time weren’t really something to look up to….
Oh for sure!

New thread name, Discarded Leftovers
Ladies, which one do you prefer?

#76 Discarded Leftovers ?

#76 Oompa Loompa And Her Litebrite Purse?

#76 Tattle girls got it on LOCKEE?

As suggested by tattlers, don't forget to support Michelle and if you feel, report Maloney for fraud on the link below: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/ ( Thanks @SmotPoker29 )

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
After recording herself all night did she hand someone her phone and say take a video of me pretending to be fun with my night light purse? I can’t believe this night lmao
Night light :LOL::LOL::LOL: Spot on. Also it's covered in greasy fingerprints already :sick::poop:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish Tracy would drunkingly leave her phone unlocked somewhere. Imagine what the CATFISH really looks like in all these obviously extreme photoshopped photos. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 just imagine. It you zoom in the photoshopping is so damn obvious. If I’m not mistaken this bikini summer photo Julian was behind her in one picture on the bed sleeping with a bottle ..
she really is a whole ass CATFISH πŸ’€ 🀣🀣🀣
And a couple of months later, this is what she looked like on Halloween
1C9C6E37-E4E8-415C-A249-D51BA63193E4.png

I swear, she blatantly lies to EVERYONE'S faces, and they all fall for it. That's actually impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Michelle & Crabby haven't been promoting for the contest. I think they're just gonna wait until the last day and buy a bunch of votes 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oompa Loompa and her Litebrite Purse πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Ok so let's go for "Oompa Loompa and her Litebrite Purse" from?? I forgot who suggested this tittle? πŸ₯΄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she think it’s cool to sit with her light up purse in the middle of a wedding?

And OMG, they’ve been drinking all night long and she’s in the car driving home? What is wrong with both of them? They’re adults and can make their own choice. But what about all of the innocent people on the roads?
The drinking and driving makes my blood boil. On my unit at the hospital we work with car crash victims ALL THE TIME. I can't even explain the devastation. Paralyzed, trached, vented, can't talk, can't eat, can't walk. Dead, maybe. People and families are never the same. This just PROVES their horrific decision-making and level of maturity (what is this guy like pushing 40???? He should bleeping know better) and she has little kids at home. Imagine if they hit and killed your husband on their way home?

The next time this happens and there is video evidence of them drinking, and we know the venue, I am begging a NJ Tattler to call local police and inform of a suspected DWI. I am dead serious. She said she has another wedding. I don't duck around with this and neither should they when life is at stake. Uber costs $50. Life is priceless. Go back and get your car the next day. I will die on this hill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I just created a new thread but i am enable to share the link...πŸ€”

We probably have to reach 1000 posts to be able to past and copy the link for the new thread!
Screenshot_20220227-225947_Chrome.jpg

Regardless of how I feel about trash/crabs relationship I’m not going to use it to justify Michelle talking to a man in an exclusive relationship (regardless how new it was) but that’s just my opinion and we’re all entitled to them. Karma is definitely a witch lol
They were dating. Some ppl like Trash bag forget the meaning of the word. There's no way they were ever exclusive

Reactions: 9
Is it as simple as going to FTC website and just reporting a person? Did you have to give any specifics?
Yup, it was pretty simple! Just go here: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

And click on "Report now" and then I selected "something else" as the option since none of the other fraud categories seemed right. After "something else" it gives you the opportunity to indicate whether you were scammed or not, and then there is room to indicate that the fraud took place on Instagram/whatever else. I selected IG and described the nature of her not disclosing her gifts and misrepresenting her relationships with brands. I did even use my real name to lend credence to the report.

More info about influencer guidelines here: https://nealschaffer.com/ftc-influe...=There are two ways to,://reportfraud.ftc.gov.

• Heart
Remember to link and report when starting a new thread!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.